Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 79. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Have the bot been released yet so we can fake buy and sells to steal som n00bs money on this fake volume scheme?

Damn I am stoked to be in at ICO price. Wallet and Bot both dropping tomorrow. Great feeling for heading out to the bbq and a cooler of beer!

Yeah man, tomorrow ya'll gona fake some sells and buys and make that volume look huge!

lets go shrimps, see you tomorrow!

Damn I am stoked to be in at ICO price. Wallet and Bot both dropping tomorrow. Great feeling for heading out to the bbq and a cooler of beer!

Yeah man, tomorrow ya'll gona fake some sells and buys and make that volume look huge!

Every time I see a moralizer, I know I'm looking at a sinner. What is your sin?

dude, don't be sad, it is just words and nothing else
tomorrow is a new day, cry today - fake volume tomorrow <<<3

You didn't answer my question. What is your sin moralizer?

My sin is green tea, to be frankly honest.

So DEV when can we expect the big dump? The running away moment? Please inform me before you start dumping the coin so that i can profit out. Thanks.

Why you wanna dump??? Hold like a true cheerleading shrimp

Newbie user.... same patern as DIBS, DIGS,... we all know what will happen.. DEV will dump his coins little by little on real investors and when he has enough profit, he will start another project.

The same pattern here is actually this .. ..you are sour because PLACEBO bought no BOT and will spend the next weeks watching everyone  EXCEPT HIMSELF  make good money off this coin ... your words will keep coming, like the sour taste of a womans vagina who is no longer loving the world ....  but endlessly criticizing it ....

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin i already dumped my coins  with profit Cheesy

bullshit.post it and prove it.  more than 4 minutes it's photoshop
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
and deep inside terman45x heart, she knows how pathetic she is to make money with a bs hype coin which has a bot who manipulate and fake volume with sell and buys
But who cares? terman45x got her brotherhood with boob and the other shrimp strippers

I don't even know you, but I can tell your butt is really sore.  Stop the anal abuse.

You can tell stories about someones anal, thats pretty much you and your style I guess, at least you have something!  Kiss

You sold too soon. Trust me!

Yeah bro, when bot comes out - Moooooon!

Lets fake this till you make it, as usual
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
Hey guys I just wokeup. So my ICO purchase is already 62%+ UP in profit. Sucks to suck if you didn't buy in the ICO.

Can't wait for moon ^_^
shilling like a boss, are you in the group too?

INSIDE THE PROFIT GROUP SON

sorry for caps. i got excited
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

All 19 of them?   Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
You sold too soon. Trust me!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Have the bot been released yet so we can fake buy and sells to steal som n00bs money on this fake volume scheme?

So DEV when can we expect the big dump? The running away moment? Please inform me before you start dumping the coin so that i can profit out. Thanks.

Newbie user.... same patern as DIBS, DIGS,... we all know what will happen.. DEV will dump his coins little by little on real investors and when he has enough profit, he will start another project.

The same pattern here is actually this .. ..you are sour because PLACEBO bought no BOT and will spend the next weeks watching everyone  EXCEPT HIMSELF  make good money off this coin ... your words will keep coming, like the sour taste of a womans vagina who is no longer loving the world ....  but endlessly criticizing it ....

Activity: 462
and deep inside terman45x heart, she knows how pathetic she is to make money with a bs hype coin which has a bot who manipulate and fake volume with sell and buys
But who cares? terman45x got her brotherhood with boob and the other shrimp strippers

I don't even know you, but I can tell your butt is really sore.  Stop the anal abuse.
Activity: 840

thats a LIE!

Bobsurplus and his shrimps wouldn do that Shocked like fake buy&sells, that would be so uncharacteristic for them to steal money like that

Yes!  Very Good!! I go away and come back all my ICO money is now Golden Shiny BOT !! This is the New Correct Thread, certainly!!  Thank You!!!

No problem bro, lets smoke weed and fuck b!tches till morning and then when bot is ready fake volume to moon!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Yes!  Very Good!! I go away and come back all my ICO money is now Golden Shiny BOT !! This is the New Correct Thread, certainly!!  Thank You!!!
legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
LOL, I just found that police report guy on the CIRC thread ^^

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12347959
Activity: 295
Another bot coin. This is crazy. I don't get why to buy some bot coins. If you want bot buy it with BTC. This is good only for pump@dump groups. Btw I'm sure this will be same as CIRC, waiting for wallet, will see tomorow. Just some small modifications. This can be cracked in minutes, you don't need any coins for using the bot. People will never learn....
Activity: 161
If a fully functioning bot comes out tomorrow I would be extremely surprised.
ICO sells out instantly.
Hmm, I'll just leave it at that.

every idiot so far who has posted so far doubting this coin has been wrong. i'll just leave it at that.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hey guys I just wokeup. So my ICO purchase is already 62%+ UP in profit. Sucks to suck if you didn't buy in the ICO.

Can't wait for moon ^_^
shilling like a boss, are you in the group too?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
If a fully functioning bot comes out tomorrow I would be extremely surprised.
ICO sells out instantly.
Hmm, I'll just leave it at that.
Pages:
Jump to: