Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 77. (Read 127213 times)

legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Did you try one, yet?

I actually find the idea of combining a wallet with automated trading software interesting. Though I didn't use any wallet trader before. What makes them worse than "conventional" trading tools?
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Hi guys, good luck with your project.  Wink
A question : did you copy some function from my C.A.T. bot? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-cat-cryptocurrency-automatic-trader-new-price-list-042021-507103
I like the competition  Cheesy Cheesy

That is a cute cat you have their bro and been out awhile but that is not Botzilla! That is also rude to promote your little kitty here  Cheesy

I really don't need to promote my bot, i sold first copy in 2013 and never stop from that day.
I was only asking about features because i'm curios to know about it.

I use C.A.T.
What's the purpose to release a coin with a bot when yo can buy C.A.T. as standalone bot,out since 2013 with a trusted dev behind?

It's really easy.
This group release first CIRC,then they abandoned it and release today noth PHREAK and BOTCOIN. All thoose 2 coins got CIRC features.

Why would somebody go to the old ugly dark McDonalds when the newly built bright McDonalds is right on the other corner?

Why whould I go to McDonalds when I can have fresh steaks all over the place for cheaper price...

If you are serious about Bots, you can't call this "wallets bots" bots..
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
A question : did you copy some function from my C.A.T. bot? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-cat-cryptocurrency-automatic-trader-new-price-list-042021-507103

That is a cute cat you have their bro and been out awhile but that is not Botzilla! That is also rude to promote your little kitty here  Cheesy

I really don't need to promote my bot, i sold first copy in 2013 and never stop from that day.

I use C.A.T.
What's the purpose to release a coin with a bot when yo can buy C.A.T. as standalone bot,out since 2013 with a trusted dev behind?

It's really easy.
This group release first CIRC,then they abandoned it and release today noth PHREAK and BOTCOIN. All thoose 2 coins got CIRC features.

Why would somebody go to the old ugly dark McDonalds when the newly built bright McDonalds is right on the other corner?
Well, I wouldn't go as far as comparing his work to an ugly, old and dark McDonalds. I did some research about bots recently, and I actually heard good things about CAT. So, I'd say, it's the Burger King - at least. If not the fresh steak mentioned by nyo_x below Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

I use C.A.T.

It's really easy.

Because is that filthy sauce in the old one that make it better.
Activity: 868

I use C.A.T.

It's really easy.

Good answer bob. I like it.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

I use C.A.T.

It's really easy.

Activity: 868

I use C.A.T.

It's really easy.
This group release first CIRC,then they abandoned it and release today both PHREAKCOIN and BOTCOIN. All thoose 2 coins got CIRC features.

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

That is a cute cat you have their bro and been out awhile but that is not Botzilla! That is also rude to promote your little kitty here  Cheesy

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Lets wait when the stake period is over to buy the standalone version then

can't wait till tomorrow when all these shrimps gona fake buy and sell to make this volume look mad
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I'd like to see it to ico price, but It'll be very hard to be reality.
Activity: 826
LOL, bots coming out tomorrow, staking starting. No way its going to see ico again. Not any time soon that for sure.
Good luck with your fudding attempts though, maybe someone here will be stupid enough to sell into your bids but I highly doubt it.
Call it traders intuition.

Roll on the release of the Bot to give these fags another slap in the face, will that stop them? Mwahaha. All the time they spend hating could be spent making some doh and getting a Bot for free. When will they learn Bob when will they learn. They seem to be playing the wrong game. My coin will stay staking oh yes they will not fud my coin from me.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Hi guys, good luck with your project.  Wink
I like the competition  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
This will go back to ico price, very soon.

I hope so, I sold one of my bots i'd like to rebuy it ^_^

Profit is profit. Predictions are coming thick and fast from people who dared not risk shit. Funny that they are so well at making predictions but don't make no money from it, I wonder why.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
LOL, bots coming out tomorrow, staking starting. No way its going to see ico again. Not any time soon that for sure.
Good luck with your fudding attempts though, maybe someone here will be stupid enough to sell into your bids but I highly doubt it.
Call it traders intuition.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Not saying that it won't go back to 0.005 and higher. Just that pumpers and dumpers are going to bring it down to ICO prices before they pump it again, so better sell now and rebuy then.

Well fingers crossed that it does go back to below the market price briefly and I will grab some more. But for the last time mate it will not be going back below sale price anytime soon. I asked you what the price was I was apparently hyping and what is the price now?
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide

I hope so, I sold one of my bots i'd like to rebuy it ^_^
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Well clearly you will miss a kick ass Bot dadum cha.

What prices was I hyping huh and what is the price now?

Again keep hoping for it to come back to ICO all you want, does not mean it will or anywhere close.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 173
When?

Told you that there was no need to buy at 0.005 - it will go back to lower prices so you can have better entry point.

You keep telling yourself that soppy. You have missed your chance and now you get to sit watch and cry as we sail away.

Good luck next time, it will hit trex when it's good and ready. Your guess as good as any
Activity: 239
C'mon "fellow human"  you have been injecting this thread with hate for pages now.

He has mental issues and likes to hear himself, see himself every 5minutes. Trolls are not actually humans so he will not be listening to anything you have to say, he speaks another language.

A sell out before it even started was not good enough, A video, tomorrow when the Bot is ready it still won't be good enough for him. He is best ignored.

Actually, i enjoy to watch ya'll get upset over me  Kiss i feel so special this time around...don't focus on me!!! Focus on bot making this coin some value instead, lol

C'mon "fellow human"  you have been injecting this thread with hate for pages now.

dude, i'm note hating, i'm loving ya'll bro's

Pages:
Jump to: