Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 78. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 500
C'mon "fellow human"  you have been injecting this thread with hate for pages now.

He has mental issues and likes to hear himself, see himself every 5minutes. Trolls are not actually humans so he will not be listening to anything you have to say, he speaks another language.

A sell out before it even started was not good enough, A video, tomorrow when the Bot is ready it still won't be good enough for him. He is best ignored.
Activity: 700
ICO sold in less than 60 secs  Huh LOL

ICO was sold out about a hour after I put in the first buy order. it's like nobody realized you can put in buy orders before a ICO started Cheesy

Goodluck to you folks, only IF history wouldn't repeat itself.  Roll Eyes

We don't need luck. We have bob.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
C'mon "fellow human"  you have been injecting this thread with hate for pages now.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
The debate is silly. The bot has been demonstrated. It will be released here tomorrow and a slightly diminished - but the same  -group of fudders will be here tomoroow night pitching some other angle.

It's the People's Bot. The People have spoken. 120 btc sellout in 30 seconds. First time ever.

These people who are butthurt and sick with envy and in here posting fud are not the People.

Hey hey hey, just because we envy this fake volume bot doesnt mean we aint people and humans just like you.

Show some loving compassion against your fellow human beings, stop be so hateful dude  Kiss
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

ICO was sold out about a hour after I put in the first buy order. it's like nobody realized you can put in buy orders before a ICO started Cheesy

Goodluck to you folks, only IF history wouldn't repeat itself.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
The debate is silly. The bot has been demonstrated. It will be released here tomorrow and a slightly diminished - but the same  -group of fudders will be here tomoroow night pitching some other angle.

It's the People's Bot. The People have spoken. 120 btc sellout in 30 seconds. First time ever.

These people who are butthurt and sick with envy and in here posting fud are not the People.
Yeah, that fake volume sure look familiar

Is the bot up ready yet? How many weeks till standalone version?

There were 120 BTC in buys before trading even sure started. It's not fake yet.

You need to learn to read the field. But that's why you are trolling. You can't learn how so it's all just confusing for you.

Must suck to lose every time.

Why do you think that you can fool me?

Come on bro, don't give me that...you know i'm way smarter than you think
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
hopefully bittrex has decided to change their rules and not allow shit ICO scams on their exchange
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

There were 120 BTC in buys before trading even sure started. It's not fake yet.

You need to learn to read the field. But that's why you are trolling. You can't learn how so it's all just confusing for you.

Must suck to lose every time.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I think that everything is OK  Wink Wink
Activity: 616
This thread has become pretty out of control. That's fine, there has never as far as I know been an ICO sell out of 120 btc in 30 seconds.You people who were smart enough to get some BOT realize this: the only reason for all this chaos is people wanting to seperate you from your Botcoin. Proceed accordingly.

If the devs deliver, the ICO price was a good deal and even now it's pretty cheap.

When talking about this coin, everything under 0.01 is a bargain. Trust me!
Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin i already dumped my coins  with profit Cheesy

I bought them. Thanks.

I'll show my buys when you show your sells.
This thread has become pretty out of control. That's fine, there has never as far as I know been an ICO sell out of 120 btc in 30 seconds.You people who were smart enough to get some BOT realize this: the only reason for all this chaos is people wanting to seperate you from your Botcoin. Proceed accordingly.

If the devs deliver, the ICO price was a good deal and even now it's pretty cheap.
Hey guys I just wokeup. So my ICO purchase is already 62%+ UP in profit. Sucks to suck if you didn't buy in the ICO.

Can't wait for moon ^_^
shilling like a boss, are you in the group too?

Butthurting like a panzy I see. Are you a shitty trader too?
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
hahaha that slimebag Placebo. full of brave talk but slinks away when challenged.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: