Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 81. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Just noticed this coin. Messaged the dev but he's not responding back. Has anyone tried the bot yet?
I have a project called Botcoin, I told one dev about it cause I needed help with it, this one just has a different logo.
Is this Dev new? Where can you get more info on this project that its real? Id be very cautious investing, if this dev, is actually who I think it is.
I'm not hating, or fudding. Just want to know if the bot is real.  

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
Willing to buy 5BTC of BOT from trusted member at 0.003.
I will pay escrow fees.
Activity: 294
???
Have you seen what happened at ICO launch? Grin
Activity: 447
This OP is so sick, best I've seen in crypto.

Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Damn I am stoked to be in at ICO price. Wallet and Bot both dropping tomorrow. Great feeling for heading out to the bbq and a cooler of beer!

Yeah man, tomorrow ya'll gona fake some sells and buys and make that volume look huge!

lets go shrimps, see you tomorrow!

Damn I am stoked to be in at ICO price. Wallet and Bot both dropping tomorrow. Great feeling for heading out to the bbq and a cooler of beer!

Yeah man, tomorrow ya'll gona fake some sells and buys and make that volume look huge!

Every time I see a moralizer, I know I'm looking at a sinner. What is your sin?

dude, don't be sad, it is just words and nothing else
tomorrow is a new day, cry today - fake volume tomorrow <<<3

You didn't answer my question. What is your sin moralizer?
Activity: 294
???
Can't wait to see the bot released! Even if this is bob's coin I don't care because I alway make nice profits
Activity: 616

Tomorrow after bot is released the hype is over and bob is on a plane going to some sub tropic island. No fud, just a possible scenario  Wink
Activity: 636
It looks like little BOBs new pump and dump. Going to be interesting to watch.
Activity: 429
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
I missed this sale. What is a good price to try and enter in now?
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

dude, don't be sad, it is just words and nothing else
tomorrow is a new day, cry today - fake volume tomorrow <<<3
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 238
True, that's why I'm holding like a boss lol Cool
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
LOL 120 BTC sold out in less than 60 seconds, awesome man youre getting good
Almost no chance on getting some during the ICO. Had to buy some in the higher 300kk range. Still okay, I guess.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
I think Bittrex will add BOT in less than 24 hours they won't miss this Grin
I guess it's always the same: if a coin brings some decent volume, expect it to hit Bittrex. They're a business, and they also want a piece of the cake. It's only natural. Smiley
Activity: 742
LOL 120 BTC sold out in less than 60 seconds, awesome man youre getting good
Activity: 266

Yeh I think most exchanges will snap this up without a doubt, I mean why wouldn't they  Huh Once the bot is here working and people no whats up the community should push for it to be added. No doubt that won't be needed though.
Activity: 238
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Anyone know whats up with a possible bittrex add?

They will want Botcoin to join them surly. Dev any news on the above question?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: