Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 2. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
And what about the receiving party? They are supposed to get paid in these tokens, which they can in future use only when traveling meaning that they must travel. What if they don't want to travel? Can they exchange?

Of course you can. You can bring to the exchange and exchange them for any other currency

Draft tokens are downloaded from the very beginning on the stock exchange if I'm not mistaken
Activity: 336
And what about the receiving party? They are supposed to get paid in these tokens, which they can in future use only when traveling meaning that they must travel. What if they don't want to travel? Can they exchange?

Of course you can. You can bring to the exchange and exchange them for any other currency
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I wonder how the work and services of the local guide will be judged, the payment should be different or standard for all

payment should be the same for the same services

Therefore, it would be in the interests of the local resident to render complex services

And this approach should suit the tourist. better to receive comprehensive services than to look for a lot of people
Probably there will be a price-list with the description of services and payment for additional services.
The payment for standard services should be the same. The difference in additional professional skills that will cost more

The payment for the same services should naturally be the same.

But the countries are different, and the prices there are different. In one country for example, a guide will be happy to work for $ 20 and in another and not look in her direction. How to deal with this?

With more transparency and information about prices there might be adjustments across the world. The market will decide whether someone in a poor country can eventually charge more. If people are willing to pay more why not.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Whatever they say here and the idea is very interesting actually. Many people are looking for an alternative to hotel rest
An interesting idea and a new direction in rest have already attracted attention. I hope that soon we will see a working product and use these services.

That's what it all comes down to, a working product. Without that it is always difficult to perceive what is actually going to be built here by the team.

Yes, everyone wants to see the finished product. But this is normal. Gone are the days when money was invested only in the idea

Hell no those days are not gone at all. People still throw their money after white papers whenever they can.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
The project looks very understandable by anyone, which is great. I am more concerned that people can use the token only on this platform so it will be convenient only for those who travel often.
I wonder how the work and services of the local guide will be judged, the payment should be different or standard for all

Therefore, it would be in the interests of the local resident to render complex services

And this approach should suit the tourist. better to receive comprehensive services than to look for a lot of people
Probably there will be a price-list with the description of services and payment for additional services.
The payment for standard services should be the same. The difference in additional professional skills that will cost more

But the countries are different, and the prices there are different. In one country for example, a guide will be happy to work for $ 20 and in another and not look in her direction. How to deal with this?
Well, probably within the same country the prices will not differ, but in different countries the price will clearly differ
Ie if the local guides work the same way, they will render the same services, but the payment is different only because of the difference in the country ... in my opinion this is not fair.

In one country a person earns $ 15 per month and another 5000. This too is kind of not fair but nothing can be done about it

It is for this reason that prices will differ for the services provided
Different countries - different standard of living and payment for services will differ, plus a local guide can additionally provide services and earn
Maybe you are right, I somehow did not think about this topic. If local guides agree with payment for their services, then excellent. I want to get quality services and unforgettable impressions.
Activity: 252

Well, probably within the same country the prices will not differ, but in different countries the price will clearly differ
Ie if the local guides work the same way, they will render the same services, but the payment is different only because of the difference in the country ... in my opinion this is not fair.

In one country a person earns $ 15 per month and another 5000. This too is kind of not fair but nothing can be done about it

Different countries - different standard of living and payment for services will differ, plus a local guide can additionally provide services and earn

I think that it is right to guide the payment of a guide on the standard of living in the country. Then people will want to work and do it

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Brahma coin is a great platform that makes traveling easier and more comfortable. No need to search for money exchange anymore!

In this situation, I am inclined to the opinion that in really underdeveloped countries it can be a lot of money, and in other countries pennies for which no one will want to work.

Activity: 536

29000000 fake volume.
The project is scam.
This admin have the copypasted "project":
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-art-park-3504620
When BRH falls to 1 sat he will list ART (Arty) on Yobit and make 5% IB.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The idea of having multiple residents to choose from and rating each other is quite cool to be honest and I am VERY interested in this project since I love traveling.
Activity: 826

can in order to raise interest or to believe in trust it is worthwhile to hold some sort of airdrop?

I know a couple of successful examples of airdrops. Holders of coins were given the same number of coins for wallets. This caused demand and therefore the price grew

Yeah but some play such airdrops even smarter. If they hold a lot already they rather dump shortly before the airdrop happens and then buy back cheaper. There will be a lot of selling after the airdrop because once it is over, people only bought because of it.

This is one of the ways. and it is effective, although for a while only

No if you are someone who starts buying up the coin very early and the price increases towards a snapshot date you can make a lot of money by just dumping and neglect the airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: