Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 5. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
The Travel Surfing service will simplify life to travelers, and also for motivates locals to know better the city and to increase the level of culture!
You are right, it will help travelers and will significantly save their time. Also for local guides the opportunity to show and better know your city
Activity: 336
dev is silent! the project was abandoned! The coin is dead! we place orders for 1 sat.
And what happened? ((
Activity: 235
Merit: 0
dev is silent! the project was abandoned! The coin is dead! we place orders for 1 sat.

I'm also very interested in what I could do during this time, the project and the team
Activity: 266
I want to see on the platform a description of countries, bright photos and a few words from local guides about the country they represent.
I agree. It would not hurt to add to the site some information about countries and tourist destinations

People need more information. I want to know what arrangements and scope of work have been done and what can be expected from the project
I want to see on the platform a description of countries, bright photos and a few words from local guides about the country they represent.
I agree. It would not hurt to add to the site some information about countries and tourist destinations
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Travel Surfing service will simplify life to travelers, and also for motivates locals to know better the city and to increase the level of culture!
price is already 34 sat. !!! will it be raised? or the price will drop to 1 sat? what to expect from a coin?
Beautiful photos and descriptions of countries stir up interest in travel. The rest depends on what type of vacation you prefer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
I really love traveling, and I think this is an ideal project, for the same travelers as me.
Activity: 46

In the future, it will be possible to make travel for small companies of people.

trips for the company? that sounds interesting! Was there an announcement of such news?
Such an announcement was not. Although the idea is interesting
It's just a proposal for the future. One local guide and a small company of travelers.
Well one guide to your city is a great idea as I believe
Good question. I think in every country at least 5 local guides
In case of a shortage of local guides, you can unite the travelers. It is more interesting)
The company is more interesting, although I prefer individually

There are cities and countries that are worth a visit in your life.

In fact, there are a lot of such places.
The world is huge and beautiful countries are many, especially those that we have not even heard of

Sitting at home is difficult to assess how big the world is

Therefore, we must travel more. To discover something new is never too late

In the future, it will be possible to make travel for small companies of people.

trips for the company? that sounds interesting! Was there an announcement of such news?
It's just a proposal for the future. One local guide and a small company of travelers.
In case of a shortage of local guides, you can unite the travelers. It is more interesting)

The world is huge and beautiful countries are many, especially those that we have not even heard of

Sitting at home is difficult to assess how big the world is

I dream to visit many countries and learn them from within
Sense became clear to me. Thank you. it remains to first earn this etherium and bitcoin
I think that this project's token should grow in price
You are as optimistic as I am probably) Let's hope that it will be so

I hope that growth will be, time will tell.

I wish the team to reach the goal and implement the project. Then the growth will be

I join. I hope everything will turn out and we will be able to travel with the help of this project
Sense became clear to me. Thank you. it remains to first earn this etherium and bitcoin
I think that this project's token should grow in price
You are as optimistic as I am probably) Let's hope that it will be so

I hope that growth will be, time will tell.

I wish the team to reach the goal and implement the project. Then the growth will be
Activity: 98
I can not say that your project is bad or not quality, because all that I see is not bad, but the listing on yobit personally worries me because in fact there are projects on this exchange with minimal potential
Pages:
Jump to: