Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 4. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
interesting, it looks like blablacar but site looks fancy

The idea was to provide better and more nurturing services to tourists for less money

Plus, visiting interesting places that are not available to ordinary tourists, as few people know about them
Activity: 266

The idea was to provide better and more nurturing services to tourists for less money
Activity: 336

Not certainly in that way. this is not a taxi service but a guide service
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
I want to get the most from the trip choose a local guide and go hiking along a beautiful route, try out the local cuisine ....
Vika, I know it is you, go back to webcam, your scam exposed.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Activity: 536
Merit: 250

23m fake volume when total amount of token is 12m.

Whatever they say here and the idea is very interesting actually. Many people are looking for an alternative to hotel rest

I agree with you. Overview of the non-tourist part of the resort city with an interesting side is more interesting and more memorable

Whatever they say here and the idea is very interesting actually. Many people are looking for an alternative to hotel rest
Activity: 336
Your platform will allow users to find people in a certain country to help them have a good time. And I'm interested in what criteria they will evaluate each other.

The idea was that with the promotion of the application you can choose the guide that suits you
Activity: 154
Your platform will allow users to find people in a certain country to help them have a good time. And I'm interested in what criteria they will evaluate each other.
I love exciting trips, I'm an enthusiast and an adventurer) Travel is my second life. If the project can give what I want, it will be great
 I want to get the most from the trip choose a local guide and go hiking along a beautiful route, try out the local cuisine ....
Activity: 235
Activity: 175
A lot of travellers are always stranded because of one reason or the other, but with this current development on block chain technology travellers will be safe and happy when traveling
Activity: 74
BRH DEAD

it is scam i tthink. https://etherscan.io/token/0xD7656919ABc07d6F6099ac61af1b334140F29907 says only 12 million token but on yobt there are 4 btc transaction at 21 sat for 23 million coin. it is really strange.....
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

We will wait for an answer from the admin! Maybe they will do something
For a long time there was no news from the administrator. I understand the work on the project is long, but keep in touch

I'm surprised with the longevity of this project. At least it survived for how may months. But my impression with this at the very start is that they will not really accomplish their goals here. They will just use the coins for trading until they get something out of it. Good luck to those investors who put a lot of money in it.

For a long time there was no news from the administrator. I understand the work on the project is long, but keep in touch
Activity: 235

dev is silent! the project was abandoned! The coin is dead! we place orders for 1 sat.
And what happened? ((
Why did the price collapse like this? It is sad((
Pages:
Jump to: