Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 36. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Well, yes) It would be ridiculous to launch a tourist business in the fall, for example!

Why is it funny to run the project in the fall? In my opinion, travel does not depend on the pores of the year
For example, in the winter I go to travel to warm countries

Well, where do you go in the fall? Winter and summer time for rest and hence for tourism!
I believe the journey is relevant all year round.

Well, yes) It would be ridiculous to launch a tourist business in the fall, for example!

Why is it funny to run the project in the fall? In my opinion, travel does not depend on the pores of the year

Well, where do you go in the fall? Winter and summer time for rest and hence for tourism!

Activity: 336

Well, at least travel depends on people! And people rest at a certain time!
Activity: 266

It seems to me that the news about which the administrator mentioned the topic is precisely related to the implementation of tourism services

Do you think that the project has already managed to render the first tourist services for BRH coins?
It seems to me that yes! What else can be the stunning news from the tourism-related project?
I think you are speeding up the events, the work is still going on. But I do not argue, it would be stunning news.

Well, I did not approve. It just seems to me that this is the case

It seems to me that the news about which the administrator mentioned the topic is precisely related to the implementation of tourism services

Do you think that the project has already managed to render the first tourist services for BRH coins?
It seems to me that yes! What else can be the stunning news from the tourism-related project?
I think you are speeding up the events, the work is still going on. But I do not argue, it would be stunning news.
Or decided to add in addition to the guide services, and other comprehensive services.

Maybe so. But then why is the news overwhelming?

I agree! Well, then it means that if someone is involved in the bounty to fully be able to implement their tokens already directly for recreation)

It was very cool to use them for recreation. The tourist season begins

Perhaps the team specifically picked up this time for the release of its services

Or decided to add in addition to the guide services, and other comprehensive services.

I agree! Well, then it means that if someone is involved in the bounty to fully be able to implement their tokens already directly for recreation)

It was very cool to use them for recreation. The tourist season begins

It would be very cool if they already managed to realize this !!!
The site carefully describes the marketing plan from promoting Travel Surfing through news portals, through social networks, advertising campaigns for different audiences ... in general, the extensive plans
I am pleased with this increased attention to marketing, there are really a lot of plans .. I hope the first steps have already been taken and are realizing
Good evening! steps are being taken, the team is working hard to implement the product

Hello, I would like to know what the team is doing?
To implement the product, the team needs time, do not rush them, the work is on and the results will soon be seen.

Quest tourism should be an interesting direction. People will want to rest like this, I'm sure of it!
Indeed this is a promising and fresh idea.

Guys, we recently talked about quests, what do you think, what are the tasks of the tourists doing here?

Did not quite understand you. You ask what will be interesting to people in quest-tourism?
Pages:
Jump to: