Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 39. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

My opinion is that the future of this project can be if they provide comprehensive services!
What do you mean by complex services?

This is the provision of guide services, accommodation, meals, and transportation
It would be great! Get all the services in one place
You are right, if it will be possible to get comprehensive services on the platform, it will attract many interested and simplify the lives of travelers
And you can also enter some quests for tourists, thus attracting new people
Something similar can attract a company of friends who want to spend time actively and interestingly
My friends adore quests, if this idea is realized, we will gladly use it
Activity: 252

My opinion is that the future of this project can be if they provide comprehensive services!

This is the provision of guide services, accommodation, meals, and transportation
You are right, if it will be possible to get comprehensive services on the platform, it will attract many interested and simplify the lives of travelers
Something similar can attract a company of friends who want to spend time actively and interestingly
Activity: 350

Activity: 350
Dont forget to add news on cryptocalendars. Traders always try to find good ideas. So add your events to https://tothemoon.live/
Quite good advertising right in the topic, as they say - the marketing move
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Dont forget to add news on cryptocalendars. Traders always try to find good ideas. So add your events to https://tothemoon.live/
copper member
Activity: 42

what do you mean?
We provide lots of tools during the nearest time!
Activity: 308

what do you mean?

I agree. Complex services can enable the project to get a lot of customers

Your platform will allow users to find people in a certain country to help them have a good time. And I'm interested in what criteria they will evaluate each other.

Well, at least this is the knowledge of your city, interesting places, and the ability to tell and show it interestingly
This is a good opportunity for a local guide to better know his city and still earn money. The traveler can choose a local resident for the services he needs and the right age
There is a possibility to choose according to the criteria you need, from knowledge of a certain language, age to personal transport. After the provided services, you can evaluate the local resident and thereby raise his rating
Activity: 336

Activity: 308
btw, friends, what are your thought about website?

I think that the website is well-behaved. And most importantly, everything is intuitively clear
The site is not bad, I personally like it, everything is accessible and in essence, nothing superfluous.
okay, our thoughts about it are the same
Your platform will allow users to find people in a certain country to help them have a good time. And I'm interested in what criteria they will evaluate each other.

Well, at least this is the knowledge of your city, interesting places, and the ability to tell and show it interestingly
This is a good opportunity for a local guide to better know his city and still earn money. The traveler can choose a local resident for the services he needs and the right age
btw, friends, what are your thought about website?

I think that the website is well-behaved. And most importantly, everything is intuitively clear
The site is not bad, I personally like it, everything is accessible and in essence, nothing superfluous.
The site attracts attention, the details and the aim of the project are visible. The team did not disappoint with the white paper and the road map.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This looks very promising. The road map is very clear and has some specific points, so I think we will be happy about this project.
today all the market is going down

I think now there is a small price correction.
This should have been expected, I'm not surprised. Price correction is a normal phenomenon
Those who are connected with the crypto currency have become accustomed to. Given the recent developments, correction was inevitable
today all the market is going down

I think now there is a small price correction.
This should have been expected, I'm not surprised. Price correction is a normal phenomenon
Pages:
Jump to: