Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 40. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
btw, friends, what are your thought about website?

I think that the website is well-behaved. And most importantly, everything is intuitively clear
The site is not bad, I personally like it, everything is accessible and in essence, nothing superfluous.
Your platform will allow users to find people in a certain country to help them have a good time. And I'm interested in what criteria they will evaluate each other.

While everything is in the process of development. People on the forum offer different options. You can also express your wishes
The project itself is attractive and while it is in development we can express our thoughts
And I would like to hear our thoughts. This will help in the development of the project
Activity: 266
What do you mean by "freezing the etherium network token" in your roadmap? Is it about your token (or you plan to conquer ETH)? Grin
Will it be not traded on exchanges?

From this moment on, the token will not be tied to the ethereum and will be completely transferred to the Travel-Surfing platform. But on the stock exchanges of course he will
Your platform will allow users to find people in a certain country to help them have a good time. And I'm interested in what criteria they will evaluate each other.

While everything is in the process of development. People on the forum offer different options. You can also express your wishes
The project itself is attractive and while it is in development we can express our thoughts
Activity: 336
today all the market is going down

I think now there is a small price correction.

Correction with such rapid growth always occurs. This can not be avoided. But I think that in a few days the rate of the ether will again grow
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
What do you mean by "freezing the etherium network token" in your roadmap? Is it about your token (or you plan to conquer ETH)? Grin
Will it be not traded on exchanges?

I think now there is a small price correction.

I think as soon as the team zakachit work so immediately and there will be news on the forum!
The appearance of news is good, then there are shifts and achievements in the work
As soon as possible, already hear what this news is))
Activity: 308

I think that the website is well-behaved. And most importantly, everything is intuitively clear
From a large number of projects, this one is the best!I believe there will be a stunning success. I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves !!!
Thanks for the advice, I agree with you, we hope for success.

I think as soon as the team zakachit work so immediately and there will be news on the forum!
The appearance of news is good, then there are shifts and achievements in the work

Also discussed is the option of providing a local resident with complex services
I want to see good guides in others country! not amator

Also discussed is the option of providing a local resident with complex services

Well, at least this is the knowledge of your city, interesting places, and the ability to tell and show it interestingly
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
From a large number of projects, this one is the best!I believe there will be a stunning success. I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves !!!

Activity: 84

Pages:
Jump to: