Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 41. (Read 8093 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Also waiting for the announcement of this news)) I do not like when they start saying something and then do not say until the end)))
Activity: 336

The administrator of this topic recently promised what some crackling news recently! I would like to hear her
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.s
Activity: 252

It remains only to figure out how quickly to bring together this project and people who have such a business!

This question can be solved very simply! Need a few people and internet. I think for a month with the knowledge of foreign languages ​​you can make up the base of people who have their own small business and are ready to cooperate!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The project is splendid! What is more, one of the aims of the project is super and simple - to make the citizens learn the place where they live!
I guess with the help of this project people will travel more and with ease (having only 'common' obstacles as getting visas and so on), and will have a great chance to know the locals and their traditions better!
Devs, I admire this project and wish you great good luck! Wink

It remains only to figure out how quickly to bring together this project and people who have such a business!
Throughout Europe there is a lot of private business in the sphere of tourism. The project may be interested in such people. They for example have a small hostel and a nearby café!
Yes, that's a good idea. So much better and easier.
Throughout Europe there is a lot of private business in the sphere of tourism. The project may be interested in such people. They for example have a small hostel and a nearby café!

Through the platform there is also a person who will show and tell. Here's to you a good tourist trip for less money!

In advanced economies, people will not be doing this to me seems (

Why do you think so? And if people have a small private business in the tourism industry. I think that such people will be interested!

Really! We need to find people who already have business in this area!

Why do you think so? And if people have a small private business in the tourism industry. I think that such people will be interested!

copper member
Activity: 42
Good evening guys! The token price going down...
Good evening! Yes it happens, it is caused by volatility in the market, trading volumes are slowly increasing

It turns out that everything falls on the shoulders of the guide (Could he do it all? Probably such a strategy will work in countries in which the low level of the economy and a small profit for the people
This project is very interesting, since I like traveling. I like this project because it makes it easier for someone who wants to travel out of town, i hope this project will be succed.
More and more people are interested and support the project) Travel is always interesting and informative
yeah, I agree with you. One of the most interesting things
There will always be a huge demand and interest in travel. The project has good prospects
Also, a guide can know interesting places for recreation or places of historical importance that can be visited without paying money for it
Activity: 182
Good evening guys! The token price going down...

Well it turns out that it all boils down to the fact that the more one person can provide services in a complex way, the cheaper and more profitable the vacationer!
Accordingly, the local resident has additional income, and the tourist is less embezzled. As a result, they are satisfied with each other
Activity: 308

The place of survival and food is also a big part of the budget for the tourist!
survival? are you Bear Grills?

Well it turns out that it all boils down to the fact that the more one person can provide services in a complex way, the cheaper and more profitable the vacationer!
Pages:
Jump to: