Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] {BRH} Brahma coin ~Travel Surfing~ - is a unique platform for travel - page 38. (Read 8093 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The site carefully describes the marketing plan from promoting Travel Surfing through news portals, through social networks, advertising campaigns for different audiences ... in general, the extensive plans
I am pleased with this increased attention to marketing, there are really a lot of plans .. I hope the first steps have already been taken and are realizing
Good evening! steps are being taken, the team is working hard to implement the product
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The site carefully describes the marketing plan from promoting Travel Surfing through news portals, through social networks, advertising campaigns for different audiences ... in general, the extensive plans
I am pleased with this increased attention to marketing, there are really a lot of plans .. I hope the first steps have already been taken and are realizing
Properly composed white paper and road map, it can be said, this is already 50% of success and marketing is important. The team has a lot of work
yeah, it's cool. The main goal is providih the project to audience
Good evening, totally agree with you
Activity: 308
Properly composed white paper and road map, it can be said, this is already 50% of success and marketing is important. The team has a lot of work
yeah, it's cool. The main goal is providih the project to audience
Activity: 252
Activity: 266

Airdrop would not hurt to start! Very simple but effective advertising move
By the way, yes! Airdrop is a good marketing move. The project will be at once at many users on hearing!
Airdrop is a very good idea, it will be able to draw attention to the project.
Often Airdrop is used for marketing purposes in order to attract more users, for the project it is a good advertisement. Everything is simple really, advertising is the engine of success.

By the way, yes! Airdrop is a good marketing move. The project will be at once at many users on hearing!
Airdrop is a very good idea, it will be able to draw attention to the project.

and I would try the quest-tourism. ))) It's a long time not of college age but the action would be like)) With the fact that another 10 people I know the same as I)))

Perhaps you are right! Thinking and thinking patterns is not right. Right now children as adults and adults as children))
In fact, the quest was offered as one of the options, and their mass. Traveling to another country is already a small adventure that can be made even more interesting
Activity: 350
Guys, who has any plans in the future, what will anyone do with this koin?
lol, you are right I should admit

and I would try the quest-tourism. ))) It's a long time not of college age but the action would be like)) With the fact that another 10 people I know the same as I)))

Perhaps you are right! Thinking and thinking patterns is not right. Right now children as adults and adults as children))
Activity: 336

Most likely the journey-the quest will interest the younger generation, students for example! Is it wise to develop a project for an audience that does not yet earn money?

And not only this will be interesting to students as you say. I have not been a student for a long time, but with friends and wife, I would gladly go on a quest tour of some kind. And if it were also for some interesting film or a better book then it's generally super

Most likely the journey-the quest will interest the younger generation, students for example! Is it wise to develop a project for an audience that does not yet earn money?

I do not agree with you. Not all teenagers do not work, some earn more than their parents)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

My opinion is that the future of this project can be if they provide comprehensive services!
What do you mean by complex services?

This is the provision of guide services, accommodation, meals, and transportation
It would be great! Get all the services in one place
You are right, if it will be possible to get comprehensive services on the platform, it will attract many interested and simplify the lives of travelers
And you can also enter some quests for tourists, thus attracting new people
Something similar can attract a company of friends who want to spend time actively and interestingly
My friends adore quests, if this idea is realized, we will gladly use it
everyone will use it, not only your guys
The related travel services can be listed above, which makes it convenient for users to use. Thus the user's loyalty is driven.

My opinion is that the future of this project can be if they provide comprehensive services!
What do you mean by complex services?

This is the provision of guide services, accommodation, meals, and transportation
It would be great! Get all the services in one place
You are right, if it will be possible to get comprehensive services on the platform, it will attract many interested and simplify the lives of travelers
And you can also enter some quests for tourists, thus attracting new people
Something similar can attract a company of friends who want to spend time actively and interestingly
My friends adore quests, if this idea is realized, we will gladly use it
everyone will use it, not only your guys
Pages:
Jump to: