Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure - page 18. (Read 34639 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
What about the ico? I was following but I could not follow because of my work. Community manager was trying to help in local using google translate.
Does anyone have any information for me?
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
What does this coin do? Is it based off of ETH?

BBT token that you will be buying tomorrow is going to generate Access Tokens that are going to be used on our platform (for trading and using transaction fees)

Both BBT and ACT will be tradable on exchanges.

Yes, we are using ethereum blockchain for this.
Hello? Is anyone there to respond to my questions?

Apologies that we are slower than desired about responding because of ICO start date that is tomorrow.
What is the minimum you can invest in the ICO?

Minimum investment amount is 0,1 ETH which is around $30 with today's exchange rate.

Why so low? Why not make higher?

One of our visions is that making investing possible and available to everyone regardless of their wealth.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
What does this coin do? Is it based off of ETH?
Activity: 13
Hello? Is anyone there to respond to my questions?

Minimum investment amount is 0,1 ETH which is around $30 with today's exchange rate.

Why so low? Why not make higher?

Hello. Why ICO will only take one week? Do you think you'll have time to collect a hard cap for one week?

ICO starts tomorrow and lasts until 21st of November. We are prepared with our product and have great confidence in our ICO
How long until the ICO starts? Smiley

ICO starts tomorrow. 31st of October. 10 a.m. UTC.
Can my questions be answer? In my opinion you need more people to answer questions for fast responses.

I agree, they should really answer questions on their thread. However since they don't, I would suggest you to read the whitepaper before investing. Many of your questions are clearly stated there. And I would also encourage you to join their telegram channel, I think you'll have better luck on finding team members there in real time.

Thank you, at least I'm not the only one who thanks that!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
Can my questions be answer? In my opinion you need more people to answer questions for fast responses.

I agree, they should really answer questions on their thread. However since they don't, I would suggest you to read the whitepaper before investing. Many of your questions are clearly stated there. And I would also encourage you to join their telegram channel, I think you'll have better luck on finding team members there in real time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Hello. Why ICO will only take one week? Do you think you'll have time to collect a hard cap for one week?
How long until the ICO starts? Smiley
What is the Hard cap?
How many years has this project been in plan?

The concept started being discussed in 2016. Started being implemented in 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: