Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure - page 20. (Read 34639 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
For example, I bought interest in real estate using the Brickblock platform. How can we be sure the owner will not sell the real estate to others? And be sure that I (the investor) still hold part of that real estate?
You get to see the papers proving that you are the owner. All properties and funds are vetted by third parties like KPMG
What personal information do I have to submit (KYC)?
KYC similar to that needed by European exchanges will be required to buy assets on the platform
How will you determine which real estate investments you will select? Are these residential? Commercial?
All 4 types of Real Estate will be offered on the platform, as well as the ETFs and Coin Funds. We don't choose any investments, fund managers and brokers do. They make money off of successful investments so their incentives are aligned with investors' to bring the best assets onto the platform.
I also have another question, After investing into the Real Estate, do investors only receive rental income or do they also share in the capital appreciation of the building itself?

As the owner of the real estate, you receive rental income and the capital appreciation when you sell
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why do you think this ICO will succeed?
Activity: 29
Please respond !!!
How can I participate in the token sale? I really wanna know!!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Please make at least one of the ff channel for discussion  (slack, telegram or discord) or be active on this thread. As part of being legit , those behind this project must have an AMA session before the ICO. Whitepaper is excellent but my skepticism is beginning to hunt me and telling me NOT TO engage in ICO . Because of its inactivity to the thread and discussions specially ICO will start on a couple of days.
How can I get in touch with the team?
I also have another question, After investing into the Real Estate, do investors only receive rental income or do they also share in the capital appreciation of the building itself?
Which law governs transactions on the Brickblock platform?

We are regulated under EU law
When will the platform be live?

The platform will be live by Q3 2018
Which law governs transactions on the Brickblock platform?
Activity: 45
Does anyone watch the thread? I would like know have my questions answered Sad
Activity: 45
I am more of a passive investor. Since I am not very experienced in trading, will the platform have a bot that can trade for me?
Activity: 13
What happens with the rest of the unsold tokens?
When and in what amount canI participate?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
I am sorry that the Brickblock moderators have not answered my posts, mainly regarding the pre-sale prices which are important for me to take a decision whether to invest in the ICO and wait for exchanges. This is a really big flag for me. I do think Brickblock can be a great project and add a lot of value in the community, effectively eliminating some barriers to democratize investments. This is why I have also considered investing in other tokenization platforms of real assets (such as Propy, REAL and LAToken) all of them severely dropped from ICO price at the moment. I will follow up closely on this project because - as I have stated - I do believe in their solution.
Pages:
Jump to: