Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure - page 23. (Read 34639 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
When making investments on the brickblock platform online, how do we verify that these real estate assets or ETFs are legitimate?
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Hi guys, pre-register for token sale today, to claim your 10% extra bonus: https://www.brickblock.io/

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
I smell a big success in this project, i also heard many of my friends recommend this to invest, good luck for the project!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi all,

Please clarify for me a couple of gaps:
1. Alfa version's guide advice to use Metamask. Does it mean that all later investments will be done by this platform?
  1.1. How can I topup my Metamask account? There are only 2 options - Coinbase (USA only???) and ShapeShift (from Bitcoins to ETH). Why can't I use Coinbase (its website says that my country in the list of available countries)?
  2.2. ICO may be done by Metamask or should I create another wallet?

2. As far as I understand currently Brickblock have only 1 Real Estate property to tokenize. When will you public (if you will) your progress about calling in realtors? I want to see the next steps

3. What about dividends - will they automatically wire to my Metamask account?

4. And in general - what should I have to work with Brickblock? ETH-wallet? Metamask? Could you please clarify the money flow from fiat to PoA and back?

5. You have mentioned that BBT is following ERC20 standard. And investors will be able to exchange and trade it somewhere. Where exactly? Will your platform provide such functionality?

6. If I miss the ICO, where (and when?) can I buy BBT? Because I will not be able to participate in investing without Access Tokens (ATC), right?

Thank you all in advance!
Activity: 164
Merit: 101
French translation reserved whitepaper, thread, website ...
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
Thank you for releasing the alpha. Looks very promising. Can you please answer my previous question regarding the pre-sale bonuses or discounts that people got? I love Brickblock and will definitely buy some tokens. However I have seen that in most cases, when there were large pre-sale discounts or bonuses, tokens go below ICO price once they hit exchanges (because those buyers flipping for a quick profit). So I am now skipping most ICOs and buying at that moment, getting a better deal. Furthermore I care about transparency, it is very important in an unregulated market. I find it to be a red flag when teams conceal relevant information.

All great points by Jlanzago.  I concur as well.
Activity: 266
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
Thank you for releasing the alpha. Looks very promising. Can you please answer my previous question regarding the pre-sale bonuses or discounts that people got? I love Brickblock and will definitely buy some tokens. However I have seen that in most cases, when there were large pre-sale discounts or bonuses, tokens go below ICO price once they hit exchanges (because those buyers flipping for a quick profit). So I am now skipping most ICOs and buying at that moment, getting a better deal. Furthermore I care about transparency, it is very important in an unregulated market. I find it to be a red flag when teams conceal relevant information.
Activity: 238
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
The alpha platform is now live. From the team:

"The wait is over: you can finally see Brickblock in action.

After months of hard work, the alpha version of our platform’s real estate segment is live. Since we will be selling the world’s first tokenized property on the blockchain this December, we wanted to give you a preview of how it will look to buy property on Brickblock.

(Alpha versions of investing in ETFs and coin funds on Brickblock will be released soon)."
Activity: 130

Nice whitepaper design & concept - although there is no product or roadmap - ICO begins in 11 days.

Check our latest blog post and learn about alpha version of our product!

https://blog.brickblock.io/brickblock-alpha-version-is-live-a373644df106
Alpha version of our platform is now LIVE!

Go check out our blog post to learn how to navigate through the platform!

https://blog.brickblock.io/brickblock-alpha-version-is-live-a373644df106
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
Can you please share the prices during pre-sale and also private sells? Important to make my decision.
Merit: 130
hello, please tell me if there is a maximum or minimum rate on the token sale?

The earliest you contribute the cheapest the BBTs are going to be:
October 31-November 7: $0,40 USD/BBT + Bonus (If whitelisted)
November 7-14: $0,43 USD/BBT
November 14-21. $0,48 USD/BBT
One week in January 2018: $0,60 USD/BBT
Activity: 238
Tomorrow there will be another live Q&A on the brickblock facebook page. Jakob Drzazga will be talking about the upcoming alpha platform and answering any questions. Be sure to be online to participate and show your support for the project if possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
hello, please tell me if there is a maximum or minimum rate on the token sale?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Join now !!! Hope Brickblock will success Smiley.. i registered on brickblock and wait news Smiley..
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Hello

We need a translation of some of our content on the website (Brickblock.io)into following languages: German,  Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Turkish, Vietnamese.

We need people who can start working immediately. If interested, please contact me here  via PM or email [email protected]

Have a great weekend!

I could do German if you still need it (native speaker here). Here's some of my previous translation work, for reference.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nvg1p1bjotqmqaz/NaPoleonX%20Whitepaper_German.pdf?dl=0
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-napoleonx-der-erste-100-algorithmische-kryptovermogensverwalter-2256649

DM me if you need any help!
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Tell me please, how can I get tokens if I paid with litecoin from the Jaxx wallet?
And when will the tokens available for output?

What are you refering too? Tokens will be released at the end of the ico
Activity: 30
Merit: 75
Is that Ok that website has broken links, empty sections and other bugs?
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
Brickblock ICO listed on ICOnow.net

http://iconow.net/ico-556/
Hello

We need a translation of some of our content on the website (Brickblock.io)into following languages: German,  Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Turkish, Vietnamese.

We need people who can start working immediately. If interested, please contact me here  via PM or email [email protected]

Have a great weekend!
Pages:
Jump to: