Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Brickblock - diversify your portfolio transparently and secure - page 22. (Read 34639 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
What happens with the unsold tokens?

Unsold tokens after the ICO will be burnt forever.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
What are the key advantages of Brickblock?
Activity: 4
When and where will BBT tokens be listed?
Activity: 17
What happens with the unsold tokens?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I have sent my request to be whitelisted for me to join ICO . Just read both general and technical whitepaper. Best of all it's a platform.
Activity: 13
How can I participate in the token sale?
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
Good day to everyone! We are going to be answering all your questions soon! Stay in tune.

Greetings,
Brickblock team
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
Total supply is 255 000 000 tokens that are on sale.
Activity: 39
What is the total token supply?? Just want to know! Smiley
Activity: 14
Hello dev, need local community manager?
i want to reserve it if you need
Activity: 225
ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE
Hey BrickBlock community,
From now, you have a chance to review this ICO and earn crypto!

We value your opinion and are ready to reward you for it!

We’re now offering all users a chance to review upcoming ICOs on our platform for a chance to earn some crypto. This approach will be helpful for the project team, as they can hear some feedback from the audience   Wink

What you need to know:
—The top 5 reviewers will receive rewards in ETH
—1st place review is selected by ICObazaar (reward=0.1ETH)
—2nd-5th place rewards are given to the reviews with the highest # of upvotes from other users (reward=0.4 ETH, split among the 4 winners proportionally according to # of upvotes)
—Reviewing for upcoming ICOs is open up until the day the ICO launches.

Here’s how it works:
1. Register on icobazaar.com
2. Review an upcoming ICO on our platform — reviews are located on every ICO page under upcoming ICOs, here is BrickBlock page
3. Hopefully be one of the top 5 reviewers

See you there !
Activity: 184
I see the publicity that the platform has a lot of trading assets, people can freely combine with the investment? Is it a traditional token trading platform?
Activity: 2
I would have expected more interest in this project.  I'm surprised that there isn't much discussion from the community here... and that the team isn't driving more engagement.
They didn't do a lot of PR and only advertised in forums and Telegram.

I prefer to see teams with action.  A lot of hustle with marketing / promotions, and anything else in order to get their name out there.  It's a indicator for future effort.  If a team isn't hustling now during fundraising, what makes us think that they'll be executing and working to represent the best interests of their investors in the future.  I'll pass.

c'mon guys, the team has ICO upcoming. I believe they are working hard.
Also, they are quite active on Telegram chat. Every day answering the same questions. Frustrating.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I have read the whitepaper and its pretty impressive for real - world cases . Must follow this project because of assets are derived from real estate and I guess it is profitable in the long run.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
I would have expected more interest in this project.  I'm surprised that there isn't much discussion from the community here... and that the team isn't driving more engagement.

I prefer to see teams with action.  A lot of hustle with marketing / promotions, and anything else in order to get their name out there.  It's a indicator for future effort.  If a team isn't hustling now during fundraising, what makes us think that they'll be executing and working to represent the best interests of their investors in the future.  I'll pass.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The idea is good only the team is not very smart. They try to collect a lot of money without advertising and a product.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
How much did ICO raise in August?
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The project apparently started publishing last June and from the looks of this thread, few have enough interest. But don't get me wrong, after reading the whitepaper, it will be a long term investment and the complexity of the project will determine its success or bust. Personally I will take the risk and invest adequate amount and let see from there.
Pages:
Jump to: