Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 24. (Read 148399 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 4
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Thanks, dev and admin for the 5 BRO, yesterday I receive it!!
Who is listening to the radio and collecting the BRO ... how much can you listen to today? And how often do the payments go?

In fact, it is very strange sometimes accruals occur, rather, the calculation of the listening time: sent a referral link to a friend and she is listening at work now; if I myself include this radio from my account at my job, then I'm told that my IP is already being used and accruals will not be made. If you believe the data from the personal cabinet, then the minutes of listening to me and do not count. I already changed IP, but it did not work. Nonsense, some.

Administrators, check this aspect, please.

It seems that your account has been blocked because of multiple IP listening. 4 Accounts on one IP are allowed, is it possible that you'r colleagues also listen to Bitradio? also your referrals aren't allowed to use Bitradio on the same IP
If you check why you got banned the admin will unblock you
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Who is listening to the radio and collecting the BRO ... how much can you listen to today? And how often do the payments go?

In fact, it is very strange sometimes accruals occur, rather, the calculation of the listening time: sent a referral link to a friend and she is listening at work now; if I myself include this radio from my account at my job, then I'm told that my IP is already being used and accruals will not be made. If you believe the data from the personal cabinet, then the minutes of listening to me and do not count. I already changed IP, but it did not work. Nonsense, some.

Administrators, check this aspect, please.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
usual project. tell me, why do you use bl technology for your platform? and why can I use your tokens? what application do they have on your site?

The payouts are done when your Balance reach 0.1 Bro, atm it's about 10 hours listening without Premium
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Why not to organize listing of BRO on the various DEX? And than with the higher volunme there will be easier to negotiate witgh the  serious exchanges. Cryptopia and Trade satoshi will not make the voume that we need.   
Activity: 116
Tell me how to add nodes so that the synchronization of the wallet was faster?

You can download the Blockchain. blockchain.bitrad.io . Just follow the Howto.txt

Oh thanks bro, you are great

You can download the Blockchain. blockchain.bitrad.io . Just follow the Howto.txt
Activity: 116
Activity: 392
Please let me know when you will be listed on cmc!?
When will the end of the application for android?
Why does not the sale of tokens begin on the site itself as before and will this sale?
Already need guys to go to more sensible exchanges, and not sit in small
Activity: 66
today i closed my wallet because this wallet makes my cpu to 30% useage.. and makes my computer louder than mining.. this is not normal!

yes their wallet eat huge ressource for nothing its useless to stake this coin except if you got a big bag
i tried for month at beginning and never hit a pos

Me too, stop wallet because never get a POS just open few times in week to update balance.

By the way, glad to see update from BRO
- countdown for recaptcha
- iOS app

still listening  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
BRO must be listing to the bigger exchange like bittrex. Than will be success in this coin!
In order for the Bro coin to be added to such a bittrex exchange, good daily trading volumes and additions to several smaller exchanges are needed. + cost to be added to the Top Exchange, too, will not be enough ..
BRO must be listing to the bigger exchange like bittrex. Than will be success in this coin!
Activity: 2
I registered an account on bitrad.io forum. But there are no buttons for "New Thread" and "Answer" in the forum. The only buttons i see are "Last Answer" and "Filter" at the top. There are no buttons on the bottom. How can i post there? Thanks.
Activity: 84
the market will remain green when the coins continue to show gradual growth. thereby maintaining a green market very easily. other than that if the green market increases its price becomes more expensive and profitable for holders.
Pages:
Jump to: