Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 23. (Read 148399 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 105
My repost from their forum.
You guys need some more volume in trading, at the moment this service is great already, it works very good in browser and you have an app which also is great, of course it needs more improvements but without new users it is useless. You can't wait until the product will be fully finished and then attract new users and investors, it has to be done all the time. More time and money have to be invested in marketing. Increase the team.

That's just my opinion, I always support you guys. I don't even sold so much when it was 1.3$, because I believed in future of Bitradio.
Good luck guys, I still believe in this project!
I fully support you! The command is really small and it's definitely necessary to scale. Of course, the main product itself and a well-realized idea, but also the marketing needs to be given its time
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
A friend of mine suggested to keep an eye on you . Hope for the best as the webradio idea itself is quite good.
Activity: 13
I wanted to ask: How does this work? Does the earning is connected to the music stream?
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Why are you surprised at the delisting of BRO? For a very long time there has been no news about the project. There is no progress ... and no new developments. What exactly is the team working on last month? And what further plans do the developers have?
Activity: 125
Merit: 4
As already said in the Forum  https://forum.bitrad.io/index.php?thread/1810-cryptopia/&postID=9843#post9843 the team is also surprised about the delisting but started now working on a new exchange. Please  withdraw the coins to your wallet
copper member
Activity: 30
My repost from their forum.
You guys need some more volume in trading, at the moment this service is great already, it works very good in browser and you have an app which also is great, of course it needs more improvements but without new users it is useless. You can't wait until the product will be fully finished and then attract new users and investors, it has to be done all the time. More time and money have to be invested in marketing. Increase the team.

That's just my opinion, I always support you guys. I don't even sold so much when it was 1.3$, because I believed in future of Bitradio.
Good luck guys, I still believe in this project!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
well it was predictible with so few volume, it already did escape to delisting for a while.
the idea is good but the team not really
we can still trade on https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=BRO_BTC
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Oh, bad news cryptopai delist  Cry
Anymore exchange dev ? I didn't have account in tradesatoshi and cryptaldash.
Anyone can told which site is better ?

Indeed it seems that cryptopia is delisting BRO. If I remember correctly they want to delisted again a couple of months back but Uwe sort the issue. Wondering if he can do it this time. Anyway I withdraw all my coins from there into the wallet.
Had also a quick look at cryptaldash - never use it before - interesting concept, it might be a step forward.
Activity: 66
Oh, bad news cryptopai delist  Cry
Anymore exchange dev ? I didn't have account in tradesatoshi and cryptaldash.
Anyone can told which site is better ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hello everyone,

first of all, I want to thank you for participating in our Coin Listing and the Voting you all did for us. The very good news is, that Cryptaldash will add BRO to their exchange.

The Exchange will go Live on 19.06.2018 and you will be able to trade BRO from this date.

To celebrate this and say thanks to all Members (not only the once have voted) we do a special Promo.

1) 0.001 BRO for a Premium Account for one Month. (Starting today and can be purchased until 20.06.2018.

2) We double the payouts for listening to the radio stations for Saturday and Sunda. ( 19.05.2018 +20.05.2018)

New Forum Announcement:
https://forum.bitrad.io/index.php?thread/1798-bitrad-io-cryptaldash-will-add-bro-thanks/

This is great news! The more exchanges the better. I express a separate respect for the application on android. I've been following this project for a long time ... guys are great!
Bitradio has now 2 Faucets
faucet.bitrad.io & www.brofaucet.com
Do you have any news about Android version?
Looked at the source code, not updated, optimization will be?

'14) New Features

A new BIG Feature is also soon ready. We think we can launch it next week. Its a great thing... I will give you more information when it is ready.

We stopped the last week working on the Android App because we had to improve some functions on the Website. I hope you like it.

Atm there are no planned optimizations of the sourcecode
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
Do you have any news about Android version?
Looked at the source code, not updated, optimization will be?

To celebrate this and say thanks to all Members (not only the once have voted) we do a special Promo.

1) 0.001 BRO for a Premium Account for one Month. (Starting today and can be purchased until 20.06.2018.

Hello. There some mistake on https://bitrad.io/premium/ cost is 0.01 BRO

Oh sorry.. my mistake Undecided, but I think 0.01 Bro is also cheap
Activity: 11

Hello. There some mistake on https://bitrad.io/premium/ cost is 0.01 BRO
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hello everyone,

first of all, I want to thank you for participating in our Coin Listing and the Voting you all did for us. The very good news is, that Cryptaldash will add BRO to their exchange.

The Exchange will go Live on 19.06.2018 and you will be able to trade BRO from this date.

2) We double the payouts for listening to the radio stations for Saturday and Sunda. ( 19.05.2018 +20.05.2018)

New Forum Announcement:
https://forum.bitrad.io/index.php?thread/1798-bitrad-io-cryptaldash-will-add-bro-thanks/

Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: