Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 40. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
Did anyone got the 3 BROs from the holiday promotion? I sent the 1 BRO to the address of the promotion but still didnt get the 3 as advertised.... Undecided

No I didn't I kept checking my balance and then my transactions and I don't see it there at all. I also asked a friend of mine that also signed up and he didn't get it either. What happened? Does anyone know?
Activity: 327
In recent days, the price has shown incredible growth! Excellent work of developers and the whole community

The price hit 91 cents today at its peak)) Awesome dynamics)

Seems to be back down to 67 cents. Is more growth possible? Could it hit $2, $5 etc?

$2-5 seems posible
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
is there something wrong with staking? i have 546 bro it say next stake in 23hours all the time. normaly i get every 1-2 days a stake but now i get since 6 days no stakes. my wallet is sync with 12 connections

Works fine for me for the staking, on the other hand the masternode rewards are quite low these last days...

yeah is fine got the last 2 days 1 stake per day. the network weight is just high for my supply  Roll Eyes
Activity: 327
buying at 600-800sats is a good buy for a music generator

up in profit 5x
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Did anyone got the 3 BROs from the holiday promotion? I sent the 1 BRO to the address of the promotion but still didnt get the 3 as advertised.... Undecided

On the forum it says the coins will be send till 01/03/2018 (didn't get mine either so far).

Yup. I haven't gotten mine either.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

On the forum it says the coins will be send till 01/03/2018 (didn't get mine either so far).
how many total coin supply ?
when crowsale ?

Crowdsale has ended more than half a year ago, you can now either buy it on Cryptopia or earn it by listening at bitrad.io. Total supply is 10 million, check the first post in this ANN.

You're wrong. Total Supply 11,002,826 BRO. ISO will still be. I have information when ISO, but for now I can not say.

Well, than the first post in this thread is wrong too. And coinmarketcap. And he's asking not about the circulated supply = already issued coins, but the total supply (total coins that will be ever issued). I'd like to have a link for the coin specs too if you will, @Ulric
Activity: 560
I have premium bro and get more coins from stream.
Activity: 17
Merit: 1

Please come to Eng chat room on telegram and ask there! Thanks in advance.

https://t.me/bitradio
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 71
when crowsale ?

Crowdsale has ended more than half a year ago, you can now either buy it on Cryptopia or earn it by listening at bitrad.io. Total supply is 10 million, check the first post in this ANN.

You're wrong. Total Supply 11,002,826 BRO. ISO will still be. I have information when ISO, but for now I can not say.
when crowsale ?

Activity: 21
when crowsale ?
Hi,
I cannot synchronize my wallet because i can't get any active connections,
Can you help me?

Ok I got some connections, but it syncs extremaly slow :/

Read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24081409
Thank you for the answer, but I hesitate if is it safe?
Who you are?
There is so many threats right now so I'd preffer to wait than be in danger..

If you want to be that cautious and safe - just do the part with adding the nodes. You can also get the list of active nodes from the block explorer here - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bro/#!network (click on the 'node list') and add it in your wallet to get sync with some active peers. This is the safest way if you will. Good luck! 
Activity: 83
Not a bad project, i already listen radio almost 8-10 hours per day ... just one critic it seems you dont get in 100% time AP (activity points).

Yesterday there was a small problem with the AP (activity points) earning that not worked 100%. Now all is ok, and we are planning to offer other solutions of earnings like master node shares.

glad to hear this news, time for listen again Cheesy
Activity: 71
Hi,
Can you help me?

Who you are?

I am one of admins Bitrad.io groups in Telegram. This archive was made by me and it is completely safe.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Hi,
Can you help me?

Who you are?
Not a bad project, i already listen radio almost 8-10 hours per day ... just one critic it seems you dont get in 100% time AP (activity points).

Yesterday there was a small problem with the AP (activity points) earning that not worked 100%. Now all is ok, and we are planning to offer other solutions of earnings like master node shares.
Activity: 3
I'll be watching this project, in the coming months projects that focus on the educational part and try to minimize the complexity of things will draw great attention from those people who are joining the world of cryptocurrencies.

Sure, the aim of the community is growing up. We spent a lot of time to research the needs of the users that join this project. We have many chat rooms in various languages and a forum in which we post all the updates month by month. Take a look if you are interested. Thanks in advance for the support
Pages:
Jump to: