Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 44. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,

we have a special for you for the holidays. We will quintuple (5x) payouts for listening to the radio on Bitradio.
Normal Payouts are 120 BRO per hour.

From 24.12. until 31.12. we will payout 600 BRO per Hour. This is a Bonus of 500% or 92.160 BRO at this time.
Hope you like this and tune in more often on Christmas. We bought back some coins on Cryptopia and will further buyback coins for this special Event.

We are also in the final steps of purchasing a new streaming URL for streaming eSports. We also work on the script to get this running.

We also publish our paid Accounts this week.
Benefits:

20 % more Activity Points
No Ads
more will be added.
Have a great time over Christmas.

Original post on their forum http://forum.bitrad.io/topic/1196/bitrad-io-christmas-special

Is there any article i can read about the eSports thing ? That would be awsome adition.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
Hello everyone,

we have a special for you for the holidays. We will quintuple (5x) payouts for listening to the radio on Bitradio.

From 24.12. until 31.12. we will payout 600 BRO per Hour. This is a Bonus of 500% or 92.160 BRO at this time.
Hope you like this and tune in more often on Christmas. We bought back some coins on Cryptopia and will further buyback coins for this special Event.

We are also in the final steps of purchasing a new streaming URL for streaming eSports. We also work on the script to get this running.

Benefits:

No Ads
more will be added.

Original post on their forum http://forum.bitrad.io/topic/1196/bitrad-io-christmas-special

Sounds great. Look forward to seeing everything pan out:)
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Hello everyone,

Benefits:

No Ads
more will be added.

Good to hear such a nice news for Christmas, thanks for sharing!
Been watching the price slowly recovering, let’s keep it this way. Loooking forward for 2018 and more news from the devs.
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

Benefits:

No Ads
more will be added.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
buying at 600-800sats is a good buy for a music generator

Hello jw_industry. sorry I did not get you.what do you mean? was it good investments? do you see any future opportunities?

yes good price to buy right now

jw_industry i think you can change your signature, the ico is finished for 6 months lol
Activity: 327

Hello jw_industry. sorry I did not get you.what do you mean? was it good investments? do you see any future opportunities?

yes good price to buy right now
Activity: 476
Merit: 128
The idea is to listen for fun. If the price grows, good. If not, at least the radios are great
Seriously? Ok so right after I hit send to my comment I get an alert for a payment credit of 0.112494BRO to my wallet. Like what? What's the deal? It's so random.

its around 0.1bro for 6h listening, the rate has dropped considerably since there is less bug
its worthless but may be one day it will take value
Seriously? Ok so right after I hit send to my comment I get an alert for a payment credit of 0.112494BRO to my wallet. Like what? What's the deal? It's so random.

So I thought it paid out every hour? It was showing approx 0.08,,,,, for the next payment and my activity was up around 300,000 so I refreshed the page and it goes down to 0.03.... and activity 0. I assumed there was a withdrawal to my BRO wallet but nope. Also I'm not seeing an hourly deposit.

I'm just trying to figure out how this works. Also the station I played ( decided to try another one) just stopped. Then I clicked the play button again and there it was but the first credit to the wallet was at 22:00 and now it's after 1 am  almost 2 am so am I missing something here as that's 4hrs 56 mins and the activity is still 0 for activity.

The minutes stopped and the activity stopped. I'm going to try logging out and logging back in but 0.1 every 5 hrs?

For me it's actually every 6 hours now with the radio being constantly turned on, so I guess it's normal (or the amount of bots/users started to increase again lately).

Not happening for me. I don't see every 6 hours. I logged in today nothing. Logged out did other things and logged back in for about 3 hours and this is after 5 hours the other day and an addition 5 hours.

It shows 300,000 activity points right now 735 mins and the balance pending is 0.11249400 BRO
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

So I thought it paid out every hour? It was showing approx 0.08,,,,, for the next payment and my activity was up around 300,000 so I refreshed the page and it goes down to 0.03.... and activity 0. I assumed there was a withdrawal to my BRO wallet but nope. Also I'm not seeing an hourly deposit.

I'm just trying to figure out how this works. Also the station I played ( decided to try another one) just stopped. Then I clicked the play button again and there it was but the first credit to the wallet was at 22:00 and now it's after 1 am  almost 2 am so am I missing something here as that's 4hrs 56 mins and the activity is still 0 for activity.

The minutes stopped and the activity stopped. I'm going to try logging out and logging back in but 0.1 every 5 hrs?

For me it's actually every 6 hours now with the radio being constantly turned on, so I guess it's normal (or the amount of bots/users started to increase again lately).

So my wallet is finally synced! YAAAAAAH!!  I was watching it today tick down to 8 hrs, then 6 and boom done!

I didn't want to listen and have the BRO get stuck somehow.

So now I'm back to rocking out to my 80's tunes. Whoooo!
Activity: 327
The BRO/DOGE price for BRO on Cryptopia is falling very low. Is there other markets where I can exchange BRO coins and are worth more? On begining of december one BRO was about 60 DOGE. Now is almost 20.... Sad

lol it's normal 2 weeks ago 1000 doge 2-3 € worth, now 1000 doge worth 5-6€

Thanks for sharing! Do you have any plans to have a permanent link to the latest blockchain (updated automatically) on the forum or directly on bitrad.io site? It would be considered more trustworthy by anyone than just google drive or mega uploads, I believe.
Activity: 19
I got big problems. i cant run the wallet because no sync. and the helpful thinks i cant do, because theres no folder with appdata and Bitradio in it.Huh?
i downloaded the wallet, unzip it, and got the exe on my desktop. can start the wallet out of sync and its offline.
the guide to get sync, i cant follow because in C:user is no appdata folder with bitradio in it. can someone help me??
Activity: 8
The BRO/DOGE price for BRO on Cryptopia is falling very low. Is there other markets where I can exchange BRO coins and are worth more? On begining of december one BRO was about 60 DOGE. Now is almost 20.... Sad
Pages:
Jump to: