Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 43. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Listening to the webradio right now. What's better than enjoying great music and getting paid for it?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Hello everyone,

we have a special for you for the holidays. We will quintuple (5x) payouts for listening to the radio on Bitradio.
Normal Payouts are 120 BRO per hour.

From 24.12. until 31.12. we will payout 600 BRO per Hour. This is a Bonus of 500% or 92.160 BRO at this time.
Hope you like this and tune in more often on Christmas. We bought back some coins on Cryptopia and will further buyback coins for this special Event.

We are also in the final steps of purchasing a new streaming URL for streaming eSports. We also work on the script to get this running.

We also publish our paid Accounts this week.
Benefits:

20 % more Activity Points
No Ads
more will be added.
Have a great time over Christmas.

Original post on their forum http://forum.bitrad.io/topic/1196/bitrad-io-christmas-special
Whoa! This is a great gift to everyone. Hopefully, I coud get more now since I am already back at the office with free WiFi. Thank you.
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
It appears there's another Holiday Special that I just logged into the forum to see today.

Bo ADMINISTRATORS a day ago

Hello Bitrad.Io User's.
Despite that we already have one Christmass Event, this one is another one special for you! We want to payback you guys!
We've decited to make a special holiday event for our precious loyal user's!

We will giving away Some BroCoins to you during the Holiday's.

You don't need to do some hyper super moves to earn your Holiday earning so here's a little explanation.

First you need to send 1 Brocoin to prove that you are a loyal user of Bitrad.Io
The adress that you will send the coin is this: BiNY4mjCh8S6CFzEazTCKsR224aA2P5z7G
Second, after the confirmations are done you need to place your wallet adress down with a comment in this thread.
Type #Brocoins Forever!
The giveaway.

Every user that has sent 1 Bro will earn 3 Bros in his wallet when the event finishes.
The giveaway will start 1t 22.12.2017 and it will last until 31.12.2017
After that the Thread in the forum will be closed and no more participations will be accepted.

http://forum.bitrad.io/topic/1204/bitrad-io-holidays-event-for-loyal-bro-s

The coins will be sent after new year around 2-3 January after all the holiday's are done.

Regards: Bo and Happy earnings.

Here's the other Event that you don't want to miss and is for everybody: http://forum.bitrad.io/topic/1196/bitrad-io-christmas-special

Please read the topic before you post your wallet down here. All transactions will be checked and uploaded after the event finishes around 2-3 January.

Problem is that you'd have to have earned enough Bro coins or buy them and the exchange they're listed on has placed a stop to withdrawals until after the new year.

So you’re saying you need 1 BRO to participate and you didn’t make enough yet by listening? Now it’s the Christmas time and the payouts should be like every hour, so you’d have it in half a day. If not - send me your address and I’ll give you one.

I'm not getting payments every hour and I did send the 0.01 for the PREMIUM acct.

Mine from the start has come in around 7 hrs or so.

Just to give you my transaction times

I received a payment of 0.104994 BRO showing the 23rd at 15:10
I used 0.01 of it to send for the Premium acct at 16:14 (credit went through and I applied it to acct and updated) It shows Premium now.

The next payment came at 23:05 of 0.11028705 ( About 8 hrs later or 7 hrs after the Prem upgrade)
Then the next payment that came in was at 04:10 of 0.10422  ( That's about 5 hrs later)
Ohh and just received one while typing this ( I don't know why that always happens) at 9:15 (Another 5 hrs later) but this one is more as it's 0.307746

I assumed the Premium was cutting the 7-9 hrs down to 5.

I haven't hit 1 FULL BRO yet. I should be there maybe in another 5-9 hrs but I need to log out and sleep because I'm so tired as  I've been up all night trying to figure out what the difference is from the regular to the Premium acct. From what I can tell it looks like it cut the 7-9 hrs to 5-6 on my acct. I'm also not sure why this latest one was 0.307746 (not that I'm complaining of course lol) Maybe they found that my acct wasn't configured properly or had a glitch and provided a few back payments in one lump.

I'm almost at 42 hrs of listening /2480 minutes but not at 1 BRO yet. I should be there once I wake up. lol Smiley Thanks for updating me on the new hourly payments. I didn't know they were doing that:)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
It appears there's another Holiday Special that I just logged into the forum to see today.

Hello Bitrad.Io User's.
Despite that we already have one Christmass Event, this one is another one special for you! We want to payback you guys!

You don't need to do some hyper super moves to earn your Holiday earning so here's a little explanation.

First you need to send 1 Brocoin to prove that you are a loyal user of Bitrad.Io
The adress that you will send the coin is this: BiNY4mjCh8S6CFzEazTCKsR224aA2P5z7G
Second, after the confirmations are done you need to place your wallet adress down with a comment in this thread.
Type #Brocoins Forever!
The giveaway.

Every user that has sent 1 Bro will earn 3 Bros in his wallet when the event finishes.
After that the Thread in the forum will be closed and no more participations will be accepted.

The coins will be sent after new year around 2-3 January after all the holiday's are done.

Here's the other Event that you don't want to miss and is for everybody: http://forum.bitrad.io/topic/1196/bitrad-io-christmas-special

Please read the topic before you post your wallet down here. All transactions will be checked and uploaded after the event finishes around 2-3 January.

Problem is that you'd have to have earned enough Bro coins or buy them and the exchange they're listed on has placed a stop to withdrawals until after the new year.

So you’re saying you need 1 BRO to participate and you didn’t make enough yet by listening? Now it’s the Christmas time and the payouts should be like every hour, so you’d have it in half a day. If not - send me your address and I’ll give you one.
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

Hello Bitrad.Io User's.

Type #Brocoins Forever!
The giveaway.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
nice they also added a function premium for 0.01bro we earn 20% more
i don't know if its just for christmas ou permanent but it worth it
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Well i have installed this bitradio wallet and trying to sync it for the last 3 days but not a single block has been received. i have added the mentioned info in the conf file but it don't work. what is that i m missing or is this having issues globally ?
what should I add to the file conf?

The following 3 nodes are probably enough:
addnode=node1.bitrad.io
addnode=node2.bitrad.io
addnode=node3.bitrad.io

But, you can navigate to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bro/#!network
Near "/Bitradio:1.0.0.1/" there is a link called node list. Press it and get a fresh list of nodes from there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
quarkchain.io
Well i have installed this bitradio wallet and trying to sync it for the last 3 days but not a single block has been received. i have added the mentioned info in the conf file but it don't work. what is that i m missing or is this having issues globally ?
what should I add to the file conf?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
quarkchain.io

Beta release 19.03.2017 - register now
Join Bitrad.io

More information about our project soon and in our forum and on this post.

Help. I installed a purse, it does not synchronize, what should I do?
quarkchain.io

Help. I installed a purse, it does not synchronize, what should I do?
Activity: 378
Tell me, please, how the masternodes works. Payments are stable, how often flies out? I think myself to buy coins for the masternodes. I will listen intensively to the radio)
Activity: 616
Thank you for the nice Christmas present. wishung a better year to all BRO community.
Activity: 378
Hello everyone,

we have a special for you for the holidays. We will quintuple (5x) payouts for listening to the radio on Bitradio.
Normal Payouts are 120 BRO per hour.

From 24.12. until 31.12. we will payout 600 BRO per Hour. This is a Bonus of 500% or 92.160 BRO at this time.
Hope you like this and tune in more often on Christmas. We bought back some coins on Cryptopia and will further buyback coins for this special Event.

We are also in the final steps of purchasing a new streaming URL for streaming eSports. We also work on the script to get this running.

We also publish our paid Accounts this week.
Benefits:

20 % more Activity Points
No Ads
more will be added.
Have a great time over Christmas.

Original post on their forum http://forum.bitrad.io/topic/1196/bitrad-io-christmas-special

Good to hear such a nice news for Christmas, thanks for sharing!
Been watching the price slowly recovering, let’s keep it this way. Loooking forward for 2018 and more news from the devs.
This is an excellent gift for the New Year holidays! And what else is left to do except buy a crypto currency, introduce captcha and listen to a beautiful radio ?!
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I think the Devs should work towards a iOS and Android apps, so you can listen and have the wallet on mobile. This could get lots of extra users I guess....
I don not think so, idea may be not so bad, but the radio with captcha every hour is not so comfortable
Not comfortable, I full agree with you. But otherwise, without captcha, will be too many clients and rewards decreased dramatically.
Activity: 560
I think the Devs should work towards a iOS and Android apps, so you can listen and have the wallet on mobile. This could get lots of extra users I guess....

I don not think so, idea may be not so bad, but the radio with captcha every hour is not so comfortable
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
buying at 600-800sats is a good buy for a music generator

Hello jw_industry. sorry I did not get you.what do you mean? was it good investments? do you see any future opportunities?

yes good price to buy right now

for what reason? for masternode?  or just like investment? I don't think, that second one is very good idea
The idea is to listen for fun. If the price grows, good. If not, at least the radios are great

the idea was really good, I have to agree. but the product is still raw and in my opinion dev went to the wrong direction
Pages:
Jump to: