Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 41. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I'll be watching this project, in the coming months projects that focus on the educational part and try to minimize the complexity of things will draw great attention from those people who are joining the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

target: 2$ Aug 2018, 5$ Gen 2019.

Thanks etanoox, it's really the price rises that make running a masternode profitable.
Activity: 162
Merit: 19
In recent days, the price has shown incredible growth! Excellent work of developers and the whole community

The price hit 91 cents today at its peak)) Awesome dynamics)

Seems to be back down to 67 cents. Is more growth possible? Could it hit $2, $5 etc?

target: 2$ Aug 2018, 5$ Gen 2019.
Activity: 756
In recent days, the price has shown incredible growth! Excellent work of developers and the whole community

Seems to be back down to 67 cents. Is more growth possible? Could it hit $2, $5 etc?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

Activity: 168

Indeed good job! Thanks to devs and all those who kept their nodes running and showed their support Smiley
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
What is the number of tokens in circulation now?
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Wow. Thank you for the blockchain. I'm synchronizing the wallet since yesterday and I still have 6 more weeks to go. Downloading this made it much easier to sync.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Hi,
I cannot synchronize my wallet because i can't get any active connections,
Can you help me?

Ok I got some connections, but it syncs extremaly slow :/

Read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24081409
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Hi,
I cannot synchronize my wallet because i can't get any active connections,
Can you help me?

Ok I got some connections, but it syncs extremaly slow :/
Activity: 168
is there something wrong with staking? i have 546 bro it say next stake in 23hours all the time. normaly i get every 1-2 days a stake but now i get since 6 days no stakes. my wallet is sync with 12 connections

Works fine for me for the staking, on the other hand the masternode rewards are quite low these last days...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
is there something wrong with staking? i have 546 bro it say next stake in 23hours all the time. normaly i get every 1-2 days a stake but now i get since 6 days no stakes. my wallet is sync with 12 connections
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
Your project is sensational, you buy a few thousand and wait for the end of the year to go to the moon.
I love long-term investments =)
                                                                What did you see the sensation, and the moon for this coin at the end of the year?   
Activity: 1022
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
The price is slowly growing and so is the trade volume. It's really nice to watch)) I think we will hit 1$ per BRO this year. What do you think, guys?
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
I can't syncing wallet
is there any nodes available ?
Pages:
Jump to: