Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BRO] [WEBRADIO] 😍 BITRAD.IO 😍 - ICO LIVE - Stream diffrent - Webradio - page 45. (Read 148400 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I'm waiting for the download of the new blockchain
I spent 6 hours today and independently synchronized the blockchain. Why download something third-party? This carries certain risks.

What risk exactly does it carry? You are not downloading any executable so in the worst case it just won't synchronize to the "real" blockchain. And you're connected to some other peers also, it's a distributed network, right? Smiley

Here's the latest BRO blockchain from me btw - download and use at your own risk: https://mega.nz/#!vsU1WBzR!s2yEGjilcwNw0-AbfvqeeXFSlye_3VF9DYtOv_g1LpM

Where are you getting this link from? That's the problem I have. If this is the blockchain then that file is probably located directly on their site somewhere. Why would it be uploaded to a google drive or mega.nz posted by one person that no one else not even the admins are posting?

Since the admins were not active replying here nowadays and someone had a problem syncing - I've just uploaded my blockchain to mega and shared the link. The latest blockchain posted on bitrad.io forum is dated back to November - you are as well free to use it (but of course, it's November and that person said his last block was 2 or 3 days before).
http://forum.bitrad.io/topic/1073/blockchain-21-11-2017

As you can see, the admin posted it on g.drive, so you can ask your question on the forum to figure out why cloud services and not directly bitrad.io website, which would look more credible / safe to everyone.

Also in my archive there's a .conf file (txt), peers.dat (which you can skip also, but that'll take more time re-finding the alive peers and the blockchain file) - please explain to me how that could be potentially harmful?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
I spent 6 hours today and independently synchronized the blockchain. Why download something third-party? This carries certain risks.

What risk exactly does it carry? You are not downloading any executable so in the worst case it just won't synchronize to the "real" blockchain. And you're connected to some other peers also, it's a distributed network, right? Smiley

Here's the latest BRO blockchain from me btw - download and use at your own risk: https://mega.nz/#!vsU1WBzR!s2yEGjilcwNw0-AbfvqeeXFSlye_3VF9DYtOv_g1LpM

Where are you getting this link from? That's the problem I have. If this is the blockchain then that file is probably located directly on their site somewhere. Why would it be uploaded to a google drive or mega.nz posted by one person that no one else not even the admins are posting?

I actually feel the same so I went to the forum and posted my issue. Someone came out and said download this :

https://mega.nz/#!8SgTyQDK!U1P_HIQkHwq9OicRUcO_hSoXYWAtPmNXJBS5nTIjS-8

The first thing I thought was "huh?" Nah I don't trust that.

I was waiting for an admin to come in and say "Yes that's correct" but nothing. Actually none of the admins are proving this link or any google drive link as a help to this situation which makes me pause because I don't know if this is someone that's really trying to help or has malicious software embedded in these links. I just don't get if this is the blockchain file then why not just put the ORIGINAL link where this is located from the actual bitradio site itself? Why would you download a file then upload that file somewhere and then pass around that secondary link?

Is it me? I'm just going based on what seems like a logical move instead of hey download this from a place I personally saved this file?

Actually the admins aren't providing this link information anywhere on their forum.

I waited several days and then it slowly ticked down to 20 weeks and then down to 26 hours.

Since I was so close I figured I'd do the steps posted:

"First of all, you have to save your last backup file "wallet.dat".
1st step: Combination of key: WIN + R >>> type and valid "appdata"
Step 2: Open the "Roaming" folder and open the Bitradio folder
Step 3: Save the "wallet.dat" file in a USB key. The date displayed in front of your backup lets you know when your last backup took place
Step 4: Delete all files and folders except wallet.dat.
Step 5: Reinstall the wallet
Step 6: Begin to pray for it to work."

- Posted on the forum by howareyou

Ohh it started working but started me at 40 weeks far behind when I was at 26 HOURS LEFT!!!

Then I watched another video since this syncing situation isn't something that's abnormal to most downloadable wallets although I have never seen it take DAYS. My electrum wallet is the same but usually syncs in 5 mins no matter how long it's been since I've accessed it.

Since this one seems to be similar I attempted to follow the instructions of accessing the "Radio.confi" file and updating the nodes. So I went to the block explorer and added all of the latest nodes within the last 24 hours.

I'm now at 19 weeks behind.

One of the administrators posted something about downloading the Bitradio Blockchain rar file directly from the site and taking similar steps. I'm just frustrated at this point because I started at 32 weeks , got down to 26 hours and after making all of these changes I went UP to 40 weeks and I'm now at 19 weeks. I'm worried if I attempt another change it will start me at 70 weeks out or some such nonsense.

To make matters worse I must have ticked the proxy feature and got this error for half a day : Error: Unsupported Argument- socks found. Setting SOCKS version isn't possible anymore, only SOCKS5 proxies are supported" I couldn't even open the exe file to start it since it kept closing.

Went through the steps to correct that and got back to my lovely 19 weeks.

Ohh correction it's now 18 weeks just now.

17 weeks now.. Moving faster since it just jumped two weeks since I started writing this.

Ohh and someone put up a youtube video with the same steps I posted above. I thought awesome! I sat there and watched til the end to see that the guy's wallet WASN'T EVEN IN SYNC!! I'm thinking umm if you're going to give a "How to guide" shouldn't you show that it actually worked? Guess he figured since this is a known issue he'd capitalize off of some ad revenue from people looking around for help.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
there are so many ways to revive a coin but to be honest this one has been beaten like a red headed step child and would be very hard to REGAIN credibility ! it was doomed from the start with a dev that had the wrong ideas

they took 15 BTC, worth 260,000$ USD today.
they produced what? a dice site?  you cant really count the radio site as it was functional b4 the ICO
they took investors $$$ and are laughing
but :  EVERYTHING PUMPS, usually ;p  maybe idiots can still get out lol

lol its not 15 btc
its 50 btc on 4 ICO, mean 200 btc
ok the btc price wasnt the same of today but 200 btc was around 1.400.000$
im not a developper but i'm sure with this amount i could make a full working radio site or at least hire competent people to do that
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
Hey devs, I hope someone is here. I've just noticed the crowdsale page is back https://bitrad.io/crowdsale/ (although the info is mentioning the one last March) and the ANN title says "ICO LIVE". Can you comment / update us on that please?

I join your question. I would like to know on what dates the next ICO is planned? How much I remember this is the penultimate 5th of 6

having participated in the last ico, I advise against to participate.
the parts were sold much more expensive than on cryptopia and the most disturbing is that it sold for 50 btc in a few days while the daily volume is 0.01btc on market
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitradio/
they manipulated all their ico
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
there are so many ways to revive a coin but to be honest this one has been beaten like a red headed step child and would be very hard to REGAIN credibility ! it was doomed from the start with a dev that had the wrong ideas

they produced what? a dice site?  you cant really count the radio site as it was functional b4 the ICO
but :  EVERYTHING PUMPS, usually ;p  maybe idiots can still get out lol

I am totally agree with you. It is incredibly, I can say more, at the beginning the job was done better than after ICO.

The moment when the German quality does not meet expectations, I, too, like many had big plans for the project, but after I saw that the developers treated him irresponsibly, I completely refused to participate!
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Thanks for sharing the chart. I really like it to be honest, I mean sure you can criticize it for being almost sideways for its entire lifespan except for one tiny bump earlier on, but if you take into account the value against BTC, I really like it. Long time supporter here, despite some disappointments in masternode earnings and overall drop in listening percentages, I still see this as a future potential.

Not sure the dice idea is great, but if it can make the MNs more rentable, then I'm all for it. Might even be tempted to run in a few plays myself.
Your message is very similar to my thoughts. I have a similar opinion about the project and its further development. Now a fairly large audience of listeners has gathered. Undoubtedly, you need to introduce new tools where you can use the BRO. Masternodes, POS and gambling are certainly good, but we are waiting for something more!
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hey devs, I hope someone is here. I've just noticed the crowdsale page is back https://bitrad.io/crowdsale/ (although the info is mentioning the one last March) and the ANN title says "ICO LIVE". Can you comment / update us on that please?

I join your question. I would like to know on what dates the next ICO is planned? How much I remember this is the penultimate 5th of 6
Wow I love this bitrad.io. I'm jamming out to some tunes. "I want to be... your sledhammer" haha lol.

Listing to some old Billy Joel right now "Tell her about it"

Anyways...

So why is it taking hours or so for the wallet to sync? I think it started somewhere around 32-34 week(s) behind when I loaded the wallet and about 225 hours later it's barely at 27 week(s) behind.

Is there a way to make this go faster? Should I maybe start up my desktop in my home and get that one rolling with another wallet and maybe get another station going?

I was reading about people using their phones to join in with completing transactions for this? Is that true? I'm just wondering what will speed up ...

Ohh just went to 26 week(s) behind while writing this.

You can download the (almost) latest blockchain from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hJLsWhqPQKaoMzP5Wxqfm-w0NiT8syci/view

Then you shut down the wallet, replace the files in %APPDATA% with the downloaded ones, and re-launch the wallet. After things should go much faster. Also don't forget to back-up your wallet.dat file in a secure place (or better in several secure places).
Ok so now it just stopped at 255 mins as in it's not going beyond 255 mins as far as streaming goes which doesn't make sense since I've been logged in or at least 30-45 mins beyond that time frame. Is there some cap at streaming?
Wow I love this bitrad.io. I'm jamming out to some tunes. "I want to be... your sledhammer" haha lol.

Listing to some old Billy Joel right now "Tell her about it"

Anyways...

So why is it taking hours or so for the wallet to sync? I think it started somewhere around 32-34 week(s) behind when I loaded the wallet and about 225 hours later it's barely at 27 week(s) behind.

Is there a way to make this go faster? Should I maybe start up my desktop in my home and get that one rolling with another wallet and maybe get another station going?

I was reading about people using their phones to join in with completing transactions for this? Is that true? I'm just wondering what will speed up ...

Ohh just went to 26 week(s) behind while writing this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

they produced what? a dice site?  you cant really count the radio site as it was functional b4 the ICO

I am totally agree with you. It is incredibly, I can say more, at the beginning the job was done better than after ICO.
Merit: 100

specifically - what is not correct. if problems with the network - they are solved. what is the problem in the idea? she is good. It was only to be realized together with the community. preferably not with a crying
specifically you ask ?

1/ all metrics are flatlined ( http://stats.bitrad.io/dashboard/db/bitrad-io-dashboard )
 2/ 51 users listening (currently)  ( http://stats.bitrad.io/dashboard/db/bitrad-io-dashboard )
 3/ It requires a WWW browser to listen ...Why not thu the wallet ?
 4/ it is JUST rebroadcasting what already exists (ie; lack of Original programming, lack of evolving from the beta stage)

Shall we continue suggesting area of improvement ?

Listening radio stations using the wallet is a great idea! Very hard to cheat using scripts and also having wallet open would secure the network.
Wondering if it's so hard to implement it.
Activity: 220
Merit: 101

specifically - what is not correct. if problems with the network - they are solved. what is the problem in the idea? she is good. It was only to be realized together with the community. preferably not with a crying
specifically you ask ?

1/ all metrics are flatlined ( http://stats.bitrad.io/dashboard/db/bitrad-io-dashboard )
 2/ 51 users listening (currently)  ( http://stats.bitrad.io/dashboard/db/bitrad-io-dashboard )
 3/ It requires a WWW browser to listen ...Why not thu the wallet ?
 4/ it is JUST rebroadcasting what already exists (ie; lack of Original programming, lack of evolving from the beta stage)

Shall we continue suggesting area of improvement ?
Activity: 280
How many bro i can get with 2500 coins?
I am getting 3-4 coins pr. day with 3000 on a laptop from 2009
Merit: 256

you are one of the investors?
Pages:
Jump to: