Author

Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision - page 123. (Read 225834 times)

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
One of the killer use cases?

https://mobile.twitter.com/KingLutron/status/1106403617739702272

Bitstagram sounds bit bumpy but works.

https://coingeek.com/steve-shadders-bitcoin-svs-128mb-blocks-proves-scaling-potential/

And scaling what the limits allow. Why so less ppl get that this'll be the most important task for global adoption of Bitcoin into a new highly secure protocol ( not low LN standard one) ??

Pls help me understand what happened to internet lovers, voting for bcore crap. I still don't get it.  Huh
Activity: 110
Merit: 0

Roll Eyes maybe for sure

Is she Cry XenoBlast magnetic pulse motor, i'll send it to you. https://ibb.co/h8nqGYc

Clean sound, accept my apologies.

This my personnal technique will be applicable to put in the Bitcoin SV blockchain for confidentiality or encryption purposes. Are you ready? For your patents! 

Consists of:

Step > doc, picture, information txt or .exe > zip encoding + password > GIF incrementation > sha 256d overencoding > Timechain BSV dematerialization = Security encrypted storage in all BSV nodes.

|---Windows 98 to 2032 Holo Editions ------------>

I called this "swap steganography encryption". Here's how to do the same by hiding a compressed archive in ZIP format and an image in GIF format, without using third-party software. Note that for added security, your ZIP archive can even be protected with a password.

The simple Windows Copy command will allow you to integrate a ZIP archive (with the files you want inside) into a GIF image. For other users, your file will have the appearance and characteristics of an image.

When opening the image, it will be displayed normally. By opening the image with an archive manager like 7-Zip linked here (https://www.7-zip.org/), you can access its content and unzip your Zip file, which you can also protect with a password.

Step 1: Convert an image to GIF format

If you do not have a GIF image, the Paint software included in Windows will allow you to create it from a JPG image.
Click on the Start button, on All programs, on Accessories and then on Paint.

Click on the Paint menu and then click on Open.

Select on your hard disk the JPG image to convert to GIF and click Open.

The image is opened in Paint.

Click on Paint menu, move the mouse over Save As and click on Image in GIF format.

If you wish, change the name and path of the file and validate.

You now have a copy of your image in GIF format.

Next step: Embedding a ZIP file in a GIF image

To do this, you need a ZIP archive containing the files to be hidden and a GIF image to hide them inside. Note that for added security, your archive can be protected by a password. If you prefer, you can even encrypt your sensitive files before putting them in your archive.
At the root of your hard disk, create a folder, such as a "screencode" and put the archive in ZIP format and the image in GIF format that you want to merge into it.

Click on the Start button, enter the cmd command and confirm with Enter.

Open the folder where the GIF image and ZIP archive are located using the CD command followed by the name of the folder where your files are located. Confirm with Enter.

cd\screencode

Then enter the following command by replacing image.gif with the name of your image, documents.zip with the name of your ZIP archive and final.gif with the name of the final image, merge image and ZIP archive. Confirm with Enter.

copy /B image.gif+documents.zip final.gif

A new GIF image (final.gif) is created and integrates your ZIP archive in a hidden way. There is no indication that a file is hidden inside.

Next step: Retrieve the image and ZIP archive

You have transferred the image with the hidden archive to a friend and he wants to recover the archive. Here's how to do it.
First of all, the image is recognized as a real image at the system level. You can open it with a viewer or drawing software. Be careful, however, if the image is modified by a drawing software, your ZIP archive hidden inside will be lost.

To access the archive it contains, launch 7-Zip by clicking on the 7-Zip File Manager shortcut in the Start menu.

Browse your hard drive for the GIF file. Select it.

Then click on the Extract button.

Choose the folder where to decompress the archive. Finally click on OK.

If your archive is password protected, enter it and validate.

Now open the folder used for decompression: the ZIP archive files hidden in the image are present!

Nota: can be included in an automated program with a decoding interface for confidential applications or option including in Metanet interface broswer.

If you liked my innovation then i'm delighted, for this i assign my property rights to everyone including Satoshi Nakamoto.
I am stay open to your Airdrop

in Bitcoin Satoshi Vision [bsv] (the Best) BSV: 1Ke6Cvz53pNqt8sogNSR3Appsrmhqzj8gj
in Bitcoin BTC (the Old) BTC: bc1qtrd2lhpjjuk4m0vhz23k73ynajc6agmugukr2e

Kiss

Whenever Bitcoin SV is discussed, the conversation very often gets steered towards Dr. Craig Wright, and if he really is Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto. Naysayers will often point out that if Wright was Satoshi, he could prove it with the private key for the genesis block.

In a March 13 post, titled Proof https://medium.com/@craig_10243/proof-22e2cd5fc385 , Craig Wright responds to this theory. The essence of the article is fairly simple, and Wright returns to it often: code-is-law is bunk.

Wright establishes that in any court of law, there is no clear black and white. Judges and juries have to weigh all the evidence and come to a decision based on the preponderance of evidence. Using the fable of Othello as an example of a man who provided proof, Wright notes:

“Othello had given proof of his valour through action and deed. A signature issued through a digital file is at best a conditional or presumptive proof, that is, a fact that amounts to proof where no other fact amounts to disproof.”

As Wright notes, regardless of what proof is provided, the commons will make their judgement based on the entire story told, and not a single proof. Wright has provided some of that evidence, giving us his background, some of his degrees, and stories of the early days of Bitcoin, but he is still doubted for not providing the single piece of digital proof they demand.

Why hasn’t he though? As Wright explains, even that one private key is not proof of anything. He says:

“Computers are not secure, and the average person will never get to the point where everything they do can be secured… In a world where everything is digital and by those who seek the dystopia arising through code is law, we would see people wrongfully not only accused but framed.”

Ultimately, Wright’s right to privacy outweighs the public’s need for proof. He notes that what proof he’s given was under duress, and even then he was attacked for providing anything. He doesn’t owe the world any answers.

If you follow the man on Twitter, you know he often shows how little he cares of what the world thinks. This lays in his conviction that Bitcoin, now reborn as Bitcoin SV, will ultimately show the world what’s really true. He wraps up the article with this telling passage:

“Some fail to see the change that is happening. It’s slow, and it will take decades, yet it’s going to occur. The promise of blockchain, Bitcoin, lies in the truth. Not the subverted version that they sell. Not sidechains and Lightning and methodologies that allow people to create many sets of books and ledgers, but one truth, one source of immutable evidence.

“What you are going to see in the next decade is the creation of thousands of pieces of intellectual property. Software and code and more patents than many countries own. Such is my legacy. Not caring what you think or even allowing you to understand me fully but creation as its own reward.”

Sourcing: https://coingeek.com/dr-craig-wright-on-understanding-proof-and-truth/ and https://medium.com/@craig_10243/proof-22e2cd5fc385

If you have some Bitcoin Cash (BCHABC) stored away in an Electron Cash wallet, and you’ve been wondering how you can split those coins to get your Bitcoin SV (BSV), there’s good news. The kind people over at the Bitcoin SV Node team at nChain have written a guide to do just that.

The guide was created by the fine folks at nChain, led by Steve Shadders, Director of Solutions and Engineering at nChain. While making the guide, they worked with the ElecrumSV team and suggested some user experience design tips which might be coming in the near future.

For your convenience, we provide a summary of the steps involve in splitting a coin, but if you want a more thorough walkthrough, we recommend checking out the original guide.

First, you’ll need to make sure you have the latest version of the ElectrumSV wallet. You can find it on their website for your operating system.

Now, don’t open your Electron Cash wallet with ElectrumSV. You might corrupt the wallet, and that would be bad. Instead, make sure they are in the standard location for Electrum SV wallets by copying them over. The ElectrumSV wallet will tell you it’s found your Electron Cash wallet if it doesn’t find an existing ElectrumSV wallet. That will do the job.

If you already have an ElectrumSV wallet, you won’t get this copying option when you open the app. Instead, you’ll see an option to “Import…” your Electron Cash wallet. That’s what you’ll want to do.

In the case that ElectrumSV doesn’t find a BCHABC wallet, it won’t give you that “Import…” option.

Once your BCHABC wallet is copied or imported, you have to split the coins. Select the wallet you copied or imported in from the previous steps with the “Choose” button. Then click on the “Coin Splitting” tab.

This tab will give you a rundown of how the splitting process works. It’s worth reading to understand how the process works, but the steps you’ll need to follow are pretty simple. Click the “Split” button, and then provide your password if your wallet was set with one.

Once the splitting process is over, you’ll see a transactions log in the “History” tab. You’re BSV will now be in the ElectrumSV wallet, minus the small fee required for splitting, and your BCHABC will be in the original Electrum Cash wallet.

That’s all it takes. Once you’ve followed all these steps, you’re ready to use your newly split Bitcoin SV.

Check on: https://bitcoinsv.io/coin-splitting-guides-for-bitcoin-sv/
and on https://coingeek.com/a-new-guide-for-splitting-bitcoin-sv-from-bitcoin-cash-with-electrumsv/

When I think of the security awareness of that timeline, i see many opportunities to interact with users, not only with important training, but with information that will be useful to them to take a development accelerator section as well as a reiteration of the organization's protocols. This can be an exponential catalyst that forms the interface between the world IT department, Bitcoin SV and the user. If knowledge is power, then we should take this opportunity to develop this team's ability to go beyond protocols and cyber intelligence hygiene. We should develop this capacity to allow "uneducated" users to be another eye on the organization to accelerate the model of understanding, maturity and capacity in their research. What do you think, partner?

Cheesy I wonder "how much chocolate and liquor do you need to eat to get drunk?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The past, the present, the future all exist at the same time, at the moment, everything has been ejected from the big bang at the same time. Normally this year (last month) they will discover that their quantum computers draw their "calculator examination coefficient" from several multi secondary universes at other frequencies of empirical distortion. Fascinating, don't you think?
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
I just do not know why some people just fail to be sincere in their dealings. If truly the project he is presenting worth it, he would not have impersonated and disguise to be whom he is not.
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
Are you still here! god, you're stupid or it's natural? Okay, here is some fake reading to help you fall asleep, tomorrow if you are wise you can even color the drawings with your fake color pencils.

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2017145048A1/en?fbclid=IwAR0pSpZMnOgmZzAZTPpMd_PchEep3EozgBU3iJRXoY-t_5byqbigPlISUH8

or

https://github.com/bitcoin-sv/bitcoin-sv/files/2859948/EP3295350B1.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2g3hafnDPslkAFvbnzeovD3pg7eZAo6_hu8xaXrJomPKLgQCUr_1rzWh8

Hmm neither of those look like signed messages from a Satoshi address to me.

Have you heard of liberty reserve, and the penalty associated with being the sole issuer of a currency?

Is it worth Satoshi proving his identity to Nutildah so he can pay a billion dollar tax bill and Nutildah can scratch his fatass less?

Do you realize the public revealing literally works against him in every legal, social and economical way possible?

You’re the biggest keyboard warrior on this forum seeing as you won’t debate me on video for the public to judge but you will defame and name call everyone on this forum going through immense measures.

Maybe he’ll take his coins on Jan 1st 2020 and put them all into BSV and put btc at 0, that would destroy every shitcoin and exchange in this shit polluted space.

Any information whatsoever !

Which data will be stored on blockchain?

Any information whatsoever !

Corrective * For the moment capped in MB weight but higher than any other.

Once your data is on the public blockchain it is written in digital stone.

That being said,

An asshole has fun putting up disgusting images, the advantage is that Nchain collaborates with the authorities to help apprehend this kind of. a mental nut. These harmful actions are unfortunately a problem. Bitcoin is intended to be immutable and as you know, not all human beings are sociologically immutable.

The goal of a blockchain experiment can be a network, secure, identifiable and offering a certain confidentiality to a fair extent but auditable. It is based on a genesis, a computer code. Through this code it will be possible to know who does what, to which people, accessible to everyone, to the public, to the administration, to companies.

Such a "creative humans" being will not be able to exploit his full potential for a few years, so the variable constants must adjust globally.

Think of this as a channel of sociological ethics in which almost all known data can be "recorded" and "saved" in a timeline without any possible falsification, without mysteries or lies perhaps even that one day it will be an open book about your own life.

Do you think that the Bot and quantum A.I. that will come will not need "a base of rules" on an inviolable and immutable support? Inspiration is everywhere.

Blockchain is much more powerful than a simple crypto currency ! Blockchain resource unit essential for the next generation of I.O.T. of A.I, HoloBot, G2M, to become with MetaNet and BSV because are the great pioneers.

Bitcoin is like a draft, the first of the name remains limited, one can only exploit by external layer. Bitcoin SV is the evolution and evolutionary technologically compared to Bitcoin btc. A masterpiece to become, provided it is accepted as it will be.

Activity: 10
Which data will be stored on blockchain?
I want to debate someone defaming me as a fraud.

I really was only inferring that you are promoting a fraud, which is CSW, as he ceaselessly claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto without providing verifiable proof of such (which is quite easy to do BTW). That by extension only makes you a fraud if you know what you are doing is wrong, and I strongly believe that you do. You create false narratives in order to further BSV, which is a page straight out of the BCH playbook, so there's nothing new there.

The fact that you continue to defend him is utterly bizarre and I don't understand the motivations behind this unless you are heavily invested in this coin, or are getting compensated to promote it.

BSV will never gain real traction unless Wright can prove his claims that he is Satoshi. Instead he just keeps getting caught in a tangled web of lies... backdating blog entries, plagiarizing academic papers, claiming things that simply aren't true and have no basis in reality.

Simply put, there's no reason for anybody to use this coin, and the market is responding accordingly.

Pussssayyyyy

If you want to follow BSV's latest technical advances in detail then it's here:

The Bitcoin World (BSV) woke up on March 8 with exciting news. The nChain BSV Node team announced that it had successfully maintained an average block size of 128 MB on 144 blocks over a 24-hour period. We discussed the details with Steve Shadders, Director of Solutions and Engineering at nChain.

We started by talking about what this meant for both nChain and the BSV network. Shadders says:

"What this means and what convinced the SV team, without a shadow of a doubt, is that raising the block limits beyond what current software can handle will not tip the sky and will offer a real advantage. We have come to improve the software so that it can manage it for two reasons: 1. we are actually trying to exceed the old limits when performance changes are made and 2. This imposes a certain degree of healthy pressure on us to keep our eyes on the target, which is the ability to scale up. "

Now that we know that Bitcoin SV is able to manage these large blocks, what can we expect to see from companies and applications?

"Just having the capacity available now and giving application developers the assurance that we have a roadmap to ensure that the capacity will always be there will make a big difference for businesses and developers in this space. The good ideas that were previously put aside because they needed capacity are dusted off. The new possibilities of an evolving Bitcoin are also beginning to permeate the collective consciousness of Bitcoin application development communities and we are witnessing an explosion of creativity.

"Not all ideas resist, but even those that are not used to fuel new ideas. In a world where your idea is simply something that you may one day be able to do in the future if a group of computer scientists agree to change a limit, there is not much motivation to get up from bed and build it now. This is no longer the case and ideas can only become reality days or weeks after the first spark of creativity. ”

Let's talk more about how this was done. Did the team do this with the new node software, from the existing version of BSV 0.1.1.1?

"The Scaling Test Network (STN) is a combination of the latest stable version software (v0.1.1) and various development versions with various new performance features. This allows us to test the impact of some of these features in a relatively controlled way. In addition to checking for interoperability issues with the stable version.

"The Bitcoin network is a living entity with many complex interactions governing its behaviour. It is therefore important to have a little diversity of software versions in order to be able to reproduce these interactions."

Do you think that the success of the test is based on these "laboratory conditions"? Do you think this will happen on the network?

"There is certainly an element of laboratory conditions since we use the TNC to conduct research on scaling up behaviours related to the bitcoin network. Sometimes we test a very specific problem and we will see different side effects due to the choice of the mechanism used to load the network.

"I therefore think it is reasonable to expect that the main network will always lag behind the STN network by a few months in terms of scalability. Which is as it should be. The STN is intended for research and advanced code. The main network aims for stability. The TNC is also a tool to improve this stability. Not just by looking for new ways to cross the boundaries. But by providing an environment to test what are the safe limits for the main network. ”

How long before we can see this result in a real world test?

It is difficult to gauge accurately. But what matters most to Mainnet is that its supply capacity remains at least an order of magnitude in relation to demand. We therefore have the ability to manage peak demand in the short term without affecting the user, as we often see on BTC (Bitcoin Core). We are currently seeing steady and steady growth due to the size of the transactions and steady but slower growth due to the volume of transactions. At the moment, we have a very large margin of safety. And while I expect to see the rate of growth in Mainnet's growth, we are improving software capacity at a rate fast enough to stay well ahead of the curve.

When do you think we could see the block size increase to 512 MB?

When we talk about 512 MB block size limits, we need to establish what the increase in this limit unlocks. There are two types of block sizes that interest us. Intermittent peaks and sustained flow. Intermittent peaks may be expected rarely but can be 10 or even 50 times the size of the supported block size. We already have 128 MB on the STN for both peaks and maintained for 36 hours. And since we had a 108 MB block on the network with an earlier version of the software that did not benefit from some performance improvements, it is not an exaggeration to think that the network can reach 128 MB at this time. Even if 128 MB of supported space is not yet available, the size of the block should not limit larger peaks.

I therefore believe that the TNC limit should be increased to at least 512MB for the time being. And that the Bitcoin SV ecosystem must start planning a minor protocol upgrade in the coming months to increase the maximum block size on the main network.

Sourcing of interview: https://coingeek.com/steve-shadders-bitcoin-svs-128mb-blocks-proves-scaling-potential/
Meanwhile SV has fallen to #12 on CMC, slipping below Cardano.
It has not finished its downside journey.
It's just been in early phase of downside journey.
After Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, I believe that it is right time to serious think of only one bitcoin, original bitcoin, that launched by Satoshi Nakamoto more than 10 years ago.
Any bitcoin x,y, z, rather than bitcoin is fake one.

I know, I can’t believe this sale. I can buy 60 bitcoins for one shitcoin!

Just wait a few weeks, months, years, the sale will always be getting better.

Too bad nobody uses or accepts your deluded version.

I’ll personally debate you on video from Venezuela whenever you are ready.

Oooh them's fightin' words! You might have to wait for the power to come back on first.

But no really, debate what? What is there to debate? You are aggressively promoting a fraud, there's not much more to it. Have your dev post proof that he is Satoshi or else tell him to shut up, he's embarrassing himself.

BSV down an additional 1.4% in the last 24 hours.

I want to debate someone defaming me as a fraud.
After Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, I believe that it is right time to serious think of only one bitcoin, original bitcoin, that launched by Satoshi Nakamoto more than 10 years ago.

Just wait a few weeks, months, years, the sale will always be getting better.

Too bad nobody uses or accepts your deluded version.

I’ll personally debate you on video from Venezuela whenever you are ready.

Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Have you seen the news, maybe he could be recruited by BSV? https://www.coindesk.com/bitmain-bitcoin-cash-startup-matrix-jihan-wu-custody-otc-lending

Bitmain will organize their bankruptcy to open a new entity, also to make disappear the evidence of all their schemes and scams (backdoor in the machines, 51%, second-hand machine supposed to be new, mining exploited without their customers' knowledge the list is very long). They have a good number of lawsuits on their asses especially in the USA the fines could be astronomical because there is a climate of "proven trade war between the USA and China", if there is no longer a Chinese entity then they will be legally "laundered". They have already reorganized their strategies, in particular the sending of their new machines during the "hashrate war" in October November 2018 (this is the one that just came out (delivered) this month to the T15 public) to other structures, mainly Chinese and dispatched. These guys are extremely clever and sneaky, but sooner or later the wheel turns it's the same for everyone, it's the law of Karma. CW of BSV denounced the actions of Wu Bitmain and Ver in his tweets their proven complicities with the dominant extraction allowing 51 to abound, were proven and all this went away, disappeared ! it's amazing ! try to find the seo of bch and their teams on the internet you'll see everything is disappearing from yahoo google bing yandex search results. It also seems that this is what "motivated" Wright to get away from this mess when he discovered the dishonest deception road... in return Wright was targeted by the BCH army on the networks and that he was unfoundedly decried except for this story where he claims to be at the origin of the creation of the BTC (the guy explains that he will do so in due course) and then the guy decided to lay his BSV with a vision in accordance with the original BTC white paper, an original vision before Core seized it in 2016... he makes BSV a plural, legal, auditable and honest solution along the communication line. Personally I see that the BSV devs are very active in BSV they do a very good job result, they work hard and Nchain are professional in their exchanges, in  communication support the Coingeek reporting teams are at the top and the coingeek website is a very coherent source of information [...] their ethics suit me just as much as the road he decides to take BSV, after he is satoshi or not. I don't care royally. Just the guy is very educated on cryptography protocols and the associated environment. They share their discoveries and hold several world patents to try to stop the release of useless shitcoin show... Perhaps they will soon offer audits and quality analyses to enable subscribers to enjoy the LSVQC "Satoshi Vision Quality Confirm Label" it's a suggest.
Activity: 59

Bitcoin SV test shows 128 MB maintained blocks
One of the arguments that has led Bitcoin SV (BSV) to continue to develop as a true Bitcoin is the proof that a blockchain must be able to adapt to handle a large number of simultaneous transactions. This was highlighted in Satoshi Nakamoto's white paper on cryptocurrency, as well as evidence that chain scaling was possible. However, the developers who became involved in what is now known as Bitcoin Core (BTC) thought they knew better and were determined to adopt crypto on the path they wanted, which had virtually no feature of a usable digital currency. As BSV has repeatedly shown, larger blocks are not possible, they are feasible and the blockchain community has once again proven how easy it is to increase network scalability.

According to a tweet from the BSV Node account, the scaling test network (STN) was able to maintain an average block size of 128 MB in 24 hours and an average size of 128 MB on 144 blocks. This follows a new achievement last January, on the anniversary of the Bitcoin genesis block, when the BSV chain operated a 103 MB block.

Look on: https://coingeek.com/bitcoin-sv-testing-shows-sustained-blocks-128mb/

it's a very serious way to pulverize Paypal, Visa, Mastercard and Amex transaction combined together.
The BSV Team are doing a very good job!

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Thanks for this information hv_ ZEUX incrementing is excellent news for cardholders who can now use their Bitcoin Satoshi Vision BSV with thousands of merchants who currently only accept fiat payments!

This is a very significant partnerships with additional strategic step forward! Using Zeux's instant crypto-payment (https://www.zeux.tech), BSV customers can spend wherever they accept Apple Pay or Samsung Pay! Zeux does not charge any fees for account opening, fund transfers, reload commissions or encrypted payment.

This new evolution paves the way for key new financial services, Zeux makes Bitcoin SV (BSV) easily accessible to all, including payments, banking and investment, added Bitcoin SV (BSV) to its payment portfolio, allowing users to move directly from BSV to all POS machines.

Zeux is authorized by the FCA and will launch the multifunctional application in April, where it will be available in Europe. By 2020, the company hopes to launch its product worldwide. Zeux is committed to becoming the world's leading encryption and mobile payment application, if they want to, they will!

But checking deeper I dunno if these guys are doing right with their planning.

Make ur own due diligence and be critical.

Jump to: