Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BtcEX - Built for Security, Transparency and Liquidity - page 18. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Are all the information provided by the website very accurate for reference?
Activity: 154
Is there insurance provided by the company if something unexpected happens such as natural disasters or others?
What things cover confidential information in the token sales agreement?
The Confidential Information shall include: (1) non-public information regarding the Company or its acquirers, owners, customers, business plans, marketing activities, financial and other business matters; and (2) third-party information that the Company treats as confidential.
brand new
Activity: 0
One of the nightmare of cryptocurrency users is being hacked by irresponsible hackers who intentionally and various ways to break into digital wallets. How is this project's response related to this?
Yes, that's true, especially in 2017 BtcEX was hacked and all funds were lost. And that will clearly reduce the level of trust among users of digital assets.
In my opinion, maybe because right now there is no good exchange of cryptocurrency exchanges that will guarantee it secure fiat storage or fiat transfers or also platforms currently operating have not been registered under national securities commodity law. They also have not applied general standards for security, internally controls, market supervision protocols, disclosures, or other investors and consumer protection. Simply put, customers of the cryptocurrency trading platform face significant risks.
Activity: 196
How does the token sales agreement take effect?
From what I've read that this Agreement comes into effect when you (1) access this website, mobile application or desktop application; (2) click a button or check an unticked box in any section of the website, mobile application or desktop application which presumes your acceptance to the terms of this Agreement or, if earlier, (3) pay an order and the Company receives full payment according to Clause 3 of this Agreement (hereinafter the "Effective Date").
If so, is there a definition that can describe that agreement of token sales?
There are a number of things that are explained by the team that includes these definitions, including Advice, Confidential Information, Content, Risk Disclosure, Site, and Terms.
Can you give a little explanation of some of these points? because I have not found the source of that information.
For more detailed information you can visit the website directly at https://bxlend.com
I did it, but I still couldn't find information about the token sales agreement.
I think you should be more careful when visiting a website, so that the information you want to search is not overlooked.
From what I've read that this Agreement comes into effect when you (1) access this website, mobile application or desktop application; (2) click a button or check an unticked box in any section of the website, mobile application or desktop application which presumes your acceptance to the terms of this Agreement or, if earlier, (3) pay an order and the Company receives full payment according to Clause 3 of this Agreement (hereinafter the "Effective Date").
There are a number of things that are explained by the team that includes these definitions, including Advice, Confidential Information, Content, Risk Disclosure, Site, and Terms.
Can you give a little explanation of some of these points? because I have not found the source of that information.
For more detailed information you can visit the website directly at https://bxlend.com
I did it, but I still couldn't find information about the token sales agreement.
brand new
What are the actions of the team if proceeds from the sales of tokens and also the responses of crypto users are far beyond expected expectations?
In my opinion, this question is a bit too far, because only yesterday the pre-sale began and to find out the response to whether this token was in demand it seemed too fast, especially to determine the outcome of the sale.
Your opinion is correct, but I just want to know what if it happens. Because a professional team must have a concept and preparation that is mature and tested before they launch the project to the public.
Activity: 163
Why is BXC launched in the form of tokens instead of coins? whereas BXC has its own market, like BtcEX.
To make a coin requires no small amount of funds, not to mention having to have its own network and server, and much more must be prepared. Although BXC has its own market like BtcEX, taking steps to become tokens is also quite good. Just see the interest in the market, if the response is good or even exceeds expectations, it could be for the future BXC to turn into a coin. No one knows.
brand new
What are the actions of the team if proceeds from the sales of tokens and also the responses of crypto users are far beyond expected expectations?
Why is BXC launched in the form of tokens instead of coins? whereas BXC has its own market, like BtcEX.
Activity: 136
In the whitepaper I found several words like this "There are seven main components that will form the BtcEX exchange platform." But there is no explanation of the seven main components. Does anyone know that?
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
the total supply is only 50 million, this is good to buy because the ICO price is only 0.25 $, usually with supply as much as the price can reach 1-5 $ in the market,
hopefully BtcEX can prove it
How much is BtcEX sure that their exchange will be of interest to many people and successful?
Does this project require a third party to carry out development or is it just a single fighter?
Pages:
Jump to: