Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BtcEX - Built for Security, Transparency and Liquidity - page 12. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 1
This is a great project, because inventory on the market can exceed what is in its destination.
Hopefully everything is real and this BtcEX project can prove it.
I look forward to more prizes from this project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I think there needs to be a response from the person who posted this project so that the news is not confusing.
What exactly makes you doubt this platform. Wasn't this platform previously operating and hacked so they rebuilt btcex with an easier and safer concept
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Why have so far no online media covering this exchange news? even though this project has a publication bounty program?
I found one but in Turkish https://kriptoparahaber.com/btcex-yuksek-likidite-ve-benzersiz-faydali-token-programina-sahip-lisansli-kriptopara-ticaret-platformu.html
brand new
Activity: 0
What are the private policy categories set by BtcEX and must be obeyed by all of their communities?
Activity: 154
What tasks can be implemented with remarketing software?
Support any currency pairs (Cross-FX conversion available), Access 3rd party exchanges like Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Kraken, Poloniex and Coinbase Pro, Smart order routing, Make a return on arbitrage opportunities across exchanges, Risk management for a select range of market conditions. That's all I know.
What are the trading fee on BtcEX?
From the sources I get trading fees on BtcEX of 0.2%
Activity: 38
What are the trading fee on BtcEX?
Liquidity is key to retain and sell at any time & any price. Where does BtcEX have data on the liquidity?
Some of the major global exchange sources include the following: Gemini, Kraken, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bitstamp, and Gdax.
What happens if less than 80% of the target Softcap is not reached?
If less than 80% of the soft cap funds are raised, all funds contributed, excluding transaction fees, will be returned to the same wallets used in the initial transactions. That's information I got.
brand new
What are the short-term and long-term plans of this project?
Activity: 66
What happens if less than 80% of the target Softcap is not reached?
There are two things that include this, The contract owner can transfer the ownership to any other Ethereum user or contract. And The contract owner can stop or resume transfers at any time. I guess so.
I think you are wrong in taking a question quote.  Smiley
Activity: 168
Is there a price discount when buying during pre-sales like today?
The pre-sale discount schedule is as follows:
- From $10,000 to $25,000: 30%
- From $25,000 to $50,000: 35%
- From $50,000 to $100,000: 40%
Activity: 66
What includes contract management on this project?
brand new
What are the biggest obstacles faced by the team in developing concepts and realizing them?
Is there a price discount when buying during pre-sales like today?
Why in the whitepaper is only Maksym Maglovanyi, (Blockchain Developer) which is not accompanied by a Linked account? does he really have no account or because of human error?
BtcEX Founder Kevin Ng said on the telegram that due to Maksym lecture doesn't have Linkedin profile! He has handled a few smart contract projects before, meanwhile he is a full stack developer.
What is provided on the BtcEX Leverage Platform?
BtcEX Leverage Platform provides trading Cryptocurrencies with leverage up to 2.5x. The platform offers BCH, BTC, DSH, ETC, ETH, LTC, NEO, XRP, EOS & ZEC pairs to trade. It also allows customers to open long & short positions and enables opportunities to the market, advanced technical analysis, flexible trading system, as well as mobile trading applications. Market and pending orders, instant execution, tick charts, and trading history are just some of the flexible and convenient tools that will be available for users.
Do you know what are the features of in that platform?
As I know there are several features, such as:
● Stats: Open, High, Low, 52 Week High, 52 Week Low, Volume, Market Cap.
● Market Orders: Buy or Sell orders being executed immediately at current market prices.
● Pending Orders: show pending order status using limit order.
● Positions showing amount of Tokens, Avg. Cost, Token Value and Portfolio %, Today’s Return of Amount and %, and Total Return of Amount and %.
● Margin showing Volatility Status, Initial Margin %, Maintenance Margin % and Buying Power for Cryptocurrencies.
● Listings Date shows Token Listing Date, Price in USD and ROI %.
● Portfolio Value shows Net Value, Buying Power, and purchase amount.
● Charts showing Token Name, Market Price, 24 Hours % Change and Charts by 1D, 1W, 1M, 3M, 1Y, 5Y and All.
brand new
What are the advantages of the laverage cryptocurrency trading platform on BtcEX?
Activity: 196
What is the estimated revenue forecast that BtcEX will get per year in the next three years?
Information that I get in 2019 BtcEX revenue forecast is around $ 3,225,468 in 2020 $ 94,178,822 and in 2021 $ 260,433,656
Are that result has been tax deducted?
Do you mean net profit after tax? because what I just mentioned is that only annual revenue is not net profit.
Yes, isn't my question clear enough, maybe you misinterpreted it. But it doesn't matter, do you have that information?
It seems like that, as I know the annual net profit earned by BtcEX in 2019 is $ 700,454 $ in 2020 $ 60,395,388 and in 2021 is $ 182,743,802 all of which has been tax deducted by 5% per year.
Activity: 38
What is the estimated revenue forecast that BtcEX will get per year in the next three years?
Information that I get in 2019 BtcEX revenue forecast is around $ 3,225,468 in 2020 $ 94,178,822 and in 2021 $ 260,433,656
Are that result has been tax deducted?
Do you mean net profit after tax? because what I just mentioned is that only annual revenue is not net profit.
Yes, isn't my question clear enough, maybe you misinterpreted it. But it doesn't matter, do you have that information?
Pages:
Jump to: