Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BtcEX - Built for Security, Transparency and Liquidity - page 15. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
What is the minimum and maximum number of purchases for BXC tokens?
I was a little surprised, why there are still questions like this, even though the answers can be found if he wants a little effort. Because this project has provided websites, whitepapers and also social media to make it easier for anyone who wants to find information about this project.
Don't feel annoyed just because of that, I just ask what I don't know. And if you know the answer there is no harm in sharing information, don't grumble like that.  Smiley
Activity: 136
I was a little surprised, why there are still questions like this, even though the answers can be found if he wants a little effort. Because this project has provided websites, whitepapers and also social media to make it easier for anyone who wants to find information about this project.
Activity: 154
Can the company make unilateral decisions regarding terms and conditions, such as termination or restrictions on access?
The Company may terminate your access to the Site and its related services or any part at
any time, without notice. That's the information I have.
What kind of violations can cause that to happen? can you explain that?
So far only that has been informed by the team, there are no examples of violations committed. But in my opinion, there are certainly rules that are violated from the terms and conditions that have been agreed upon, so that this can happen.
Activity: 196
Can the company make unilateral decisions regarding terms and conditions, such as termination or restrictions on access?
The Company may terminate your access to the Site and its related services or any part at
What kind of violations can cause that to happen? can you explain that?
brand new
Activity: 0
How is the project's security system in anticipation of a faulty server that it has?
Activity: 11
We are very exited inform our positively community feedback BtcEX ICO project ☺️
join BtcEX community to day  ! https://t.me/BtcEXpro
#btcex #ico #tokensales #btcexpro

https://twitter.com/btcexhk/status/1076468095756038144
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
this project is held by managers who are experienced in the crypto world
I don't think this project will experience serious problems when selling tokens runs
Activity: 168
In the whitepaper there was information about various kinds of risks, the most concern of me was Risk of Dissolution of the BXC. Why is this explanation of risk very short? and what about those who have participated in the bounty campaign program?
It's so risky to take part in this project's bounty campaign, if they have the risk of failing to launch or dissolve the token.
Indeed, the team should provide a clearer explanation about this. But also not to be dramatized, because almost all new cryptocurrency is at the same risk as BXC tokens. I guess.
What is the speed of each transaction on BtcEX?
What I know that BtcEX has a capable matching engine of one million transactions per second.
What is the speed of each transaction on BtcEX?
In the whitepaper there was information about various kinds of risks, the most concern of me was Risk of Dissolution of the BXC. Why is this explanation of risk very short? and what about those who have participated in the bounty campaign program?
Yes, the team must explain in detail what is causing the risk of decreasing the BXC value which is not profitable, so that it can lead to impossibility to run the Company's business and dissolve BXC or fail to launch BXC.
Activity: 136
BXC is not investment, share or any type of securities, but BXC may obtain a legal status such as asset or the like. Can that status be limited?
As I know that status may be restricted if the Company lacks compliance causing the decrease of the BXC
brand new
This project came from a company located in Hong Kong, but chose Estonia as a spot of exchange by following all legal provisions in the country. If I may to know,  how is the process of storing privacy data, whether it is in Estonia or in Hong Kong?
Personal Data the Company receives may be held on Company's computers and systems in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, data centres in the United States and may be accessed by or given to Company's personnel working within the United States. The Company has its establishment on the Estonia. Information we collect from you may be processed in the Estonia. If it's not wrong like that.
Do you know why companies do data transfers between countries like that?
I don't know for sure but I know in particular, the Company collects and transfers to the Estonia personal data only: with your consent; to perform a contract with you; or to fulfill a compelling legitimate interest of the Company in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms. The Company endeavors to apply suitable safeguards to protect the privacy and security of your personal data and to use it only consistent with your relationship with the Company and the practices described in this Privacy Policy.
Well, it looks like there is still a lot of information needed to find out the extent of the seriousness of this project. By the way, thank you for responding.
How does BtcEx display what has been developed and what services are available?
From what I read BtcEX aims to development & provide services in 3 stages:
Stage 1:
Wallet & Exchange Service. BtcEX can keep cryptocurrency and utility tokens on the platform in wallets, however, it will not be immediately available to keep fiat funds or any other assets on the platform without receipt of necessary licenses. License requirement: FIU (Financial Intelligence Unit).
Stage 2:
Enable proposed mining features, ICO project listing, and voting services.
Stage 3:
BtcEX Full Order Book Exchange. Storage of fiat funds on the platform, provides leveraged trading service, P2P lending, derivative instruments, security tokens, and STO listings.
BXC is not investment, share or any type of securities, but BXC may obtain a legal status such as asset or the like. Can that status be limited?
brand new
This project came from a company located in Hong Kong, but chose Estonia as a spot of exchange by following all legal provisions in the country. If I may to know,  how is the process of storing privacy data, whether it is in Estonia or in Hong Kong?
Personal Data the Company receives may be held on Company's computers and systems in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, data centres in the United States and may be accessed by or given to Company's personnel working within the United States. The Company has its establishment on the Estonia. Information we collect from you may be processed in the Estonia. If it's not wrong like that.
Do you know why companies do data transfers between countries like that?
How does BtcEx display what has been developed and what services are available?
Pages:
Jump to: