Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BtcEX - Built for Security, Transparency and Liquidity - page 14. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
What are the terms and conditions that need to be known before joining this project?
From what I read, the team explained several provisions regarding this matter including, Your Access, Communications, Third Party Servis, Prohibited Uses and Intellectual Property, The Company Materials, Disclaimer of Certain Liabilities, Indemnification, Termination and Access Restriction, Miscellaneous, Contact Us.
It turns out that quite a lot of rules are applied, from each point you give it must have an explanation of each. Where can I find this information? can you help?
For all this information you can get it by visiting the website at https://bxlend.com  --> menu --> Document --> Token sale agreement.
Activity: 154
What do users need to pay attention to in the Token Sales Agreement so as not to misinterpret?
1. General Terms.
2. Security Terms and Data Privacy Protection.
3. Purchase and Delivery of BXC.
4. Regulatory Compliance and Taxes.
5. Your Responsibilities.
That's the only information I can get. Maybe someone else can add.
I will try to add what was previously delivered, that is Proprietary Rights, Limitations of Liability, Risk and Disclaimers, Indemnificatoins, Term and Termination, and Miscellaneous.
Activity: 66
What are the terms and conditions that need to be known before joining this project?
From what I read, the team explained several provisions regarding this matter including, Your Access, Communications, Third Party Servis, Prohibited Uses and Intellectual Property, The Company Materials, Disclaimer of Certain Liabilities, Indemnification, Termination and Access Restriction, Miscellaneous, Contact Us.
It turns out that quite a lot of rules are applied, from each point you give it must have an explanation of each. Where can I find this information? can you help?
Activity: 196
What do users need to pay attention to in the Token Sales Agreement so as not to misinterpret?
1. General Terms.
2. Security Terms and Data Privacy Protection.
3. Purchase and Delivery of BXC.
4. Regulatory Compliance and Taxes.
5. Your Responsibilities.
That's the only information I can get. Maybe someone else can add.
What are the private policy categories set by BtcEX and must be obeyed by all of their communities?
Maybe you can find the answer at https://bxlend.com/mtcontent/uploads/2018/11/privacy-policy-btcex.pdf
brand new
Activity: 0
Does this project invoke airdrop?
When viewed from the total distribution allocation there is only 2% for bounty campaigns not available for airdrop.
Isn't airdrop still included in the bounty program?
Activity: 38
Activity: 66
brand new
Does this project invoke airdrop?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
if we want to follow an application there is a good thing we find out carefully about the team involved in this project so that later it will not be wrong wrong or disappointed behind it, because info about the team is also very necessary.
brand new
The launch of BtcEX Platform Leverage will be postponed until it receives an FSA license. Is there an estimated time for that? and what impact will it have if the FSA license cannot be granted for certain reasons?
Why in the whitepaper is only Maksym Maglovanyi, (Blockchain Developer) which is not accompanied by a Linked account? does he really have no account or because of human error?
It seems that he does not have a Linked account, because on the website, his Github account is listed, but unfortunately there is no history where he has worked or previous experience.
Why in the whitepaper is only Maksym Maglovanyi, (Blockchain Developer) which is not accompanied by a Linked account? does he really have no account or because of human error?
So far how many tokens have been sold?
Activity: 196
What is the team's strategy in maintaining competition with competitors?
What are the advantages of the laverage cryptocurrency trading platform on BtcEX?
Leverage trading allows customers to enjoy profitable opportunities by buying or short selling to increase market liquidity. Regardless of whether or not the cryptocurrencies trend is bull or bear, that volume can always be increased. I guess so.
What made Kevin Ng as the founder of BtcEX want to re-establish this exchange, while he had failed to maintain the security system so it was hacked and lost all funds in 2017? does anyone have information about this?
BtcEX’s goal is to re-join the cryptocurrency space with a current Top 10 market cap of approximately $22.3 Billion USD. This includes spot exchanges, derivatives, ICO listings and P2P lending. Cryptocurrency daily volumes have exploded from $100 million USD a year ago to around $16 billion USD, today. Maybe.
What made Kevin Ng as the founder of BtcEX want to re-establish this exchange, while he had failed to maintain the security system so it was hacked and lost all funds in 2017? does anyone have information about this?
Activity: 136
What is the minimum and maximum number of purchases for BXC tokens?
I was a little surprised, why there are still questions like this, even though the answers can be found if he wants a little effort. Because this project has provided websites, whitepapers and also social media to make it easier for anyone who wants to find information about this project.
Don't feel annoyed just because of that, I just ask what I don't know. And if you know the answer there is no harm in sharing information, don't grumble like that.  Smiley
Minimum purchase: 9.36 USD
Maximum purchase: 100 000.00 USD
Maybe this is what you are asking, and I got this from the whitepaper. My advice to you, first find information about the project that you are observing. If there are things or terms that are not explained by the team, then you ask, so that the discussion about this project is more interesting. And certainly do not hesitate to move from your comfort zone.
Pages:
Jump to: