Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BtcEX - Built for Security, Transparency and Liquidity - page 16. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
For more detail you can go to bounty program  Smiley

http://bountysuite.com/bounty-programs/btcex.html
brand new
Activity: 0
This project came from a company located in Hong Kong, but chose Estonia as a spot of exchange by following all legal provisions in the country. If I may to know,  how is the process of storing privacy data, whether it is in Estonia or in Hong Kong?
Activity: 196
Does this project invoke airdrop?
When viewed from the total distribution allocation there is only 2% for bounty campaigns not available for airdrop.
Isn't airdrop still included in the bounty program?
For more details, you can find out for yourself at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-btcex-exchange-250000-worth-of-token-5084896
Does this project invoke airdrop?
When viewed from the total distribution allocation there is only 2% for bounty campaigns not available for airdrop.
Activity: 168
What functions are provided by BtcEX?
Functionalities includes :
- Interactive charts with indicators and drawing options
- Market watch with lists of all available instruments (currencies)
- Storage / transfer options in each cryptocurrency and in select FIAT currencies (wallet functionality for FIAT currencies will not be available until a required FSA license is issued to BtcEX)
- Transfer history
- Live order book
- Limit, Market and Stop orders
- 2 Factor authentication and notification settings
- Display of active orders / cancelled orders / transaction history
- Crypto wallets integrated with exchange / storage of the coins
- REST, Websocket API
That's what I got.
Activity: 136
What functions are provided by BtcEX?
brand new
Does this project require a third party to carry out development or is it just a single fighter?
I think this project has support from third parties to create content about BtcEX marketing.
Activity: 163
Can anyone explain how BtcEX effort to achieve their revenue?
Revenue will be generated in four methods:
1. Trading commission. 0.2% on every transaction.
2. Transfer fees. Flat transfer fee of 0.3%, minimum 30 USD/EUR.
3. Cryptocurrency transfer fee 0.0004 BTC, 0.009 ETH, 0.001 LTC, 0.1 XRP, 0.0004 BCH, 0.01 ETC, 0.001 Zcash, 0.01 Dash, Free for NEO, Free for EOS.
4. ICO token listing fee of $50,000 up to $500,000 USD (depending on BtcEX market share)
Activity: 154
Can anyone explain how BtcEX effort to achieve their revenue?
What is meant by remarketer software solutions on this project?
The remarketer solution enables the BtcEX exchange to have a fully-populated, live, and dynamic order book across a variety of digital asset markets. The remarketer software will automate market making on the exchange and will also duplicate orders from leading exchanges to BtcEX. Remarketed depth, thresholds, and the equation to upcharge orders will also be able to be customized. I guess.
Do you know what features are the inside?
As I know is that there are several features, including Always-active order books, Working historical charts, Cross-FX remarketing.
What benefits are the advantages of this software?
The software will be able to source liquidity from the deepest digital asset order books.
• Support any currency pairs (Cross-FX conversion available)
• Access 3rd party exchanges like Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Kraken, Poloniex and Coinbase Pro
• Smart order routing
• Make a return on arbitrage opportunities across exchanges
• Risk management for a select range of market conditions.
The remarketer solution enables the BtcEX exchange to have a fully-populated, live, and dynamic order book across a variety of digital asset markets. The remarketer software will automate market making on the exchange and will also duplicate orders from leading exchanges to BtcEX. Remarketed depth, thresholds, and the equation to upcharge orders will also be able to be customized. I guess.
As I know is that there are several features, including Always-active order books, Working historical charts, Cross-FX remarketing.
What benefits are the advantages of this software?
brand new
Are all the information provided by the website very accurate for reference?
From what I read that the information available via the Site may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. The Company shall not be liable for these inaccuracies and errors. The Company makes no representations about the availability, accuracy, reliability, suitability, and timeliness of the Content contained on and services available on the Site.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
After the waves of ICOs, Masternode coins, it seems that the new wave of crypto exchanges, especially dex, has get started recent months.
Investors and traders should be careful with their choices to store their coins directly on exchanges.
How is the project's security system in anticipation of a faulty server that it has?
Exchange database is replicated on multiple servers instantly. It is a distributed database hosted on several nodes, which prevents data loss, if one server is damaged.
Are there free tokens given by BtcEX to anyone who registers?
I don't know that, but what I know is that "Proof of Stake mining" feature is applied on BXC. This is not real mining. Verified active users who hold a certain amount of BXC will receive daily distributions of BXC.
brand new
What things cover confidential information in the token sales agreement?
Pages:
Jump to: