Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 26. (Read 192240 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
is there any airdrop available?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I recived my coins,
wasnt here a long time,

I hope that everbody who recived coins is goint to vote sometimes on Minpal,
maybe we get on mintpal someday:)
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
So whats the plan after the airdrop? Where will the coin be used?
It is our coin now - what are your ideas?

There is only a small number of coins left that our wallets can mine through staking.

We could use a new wallet with an increase in the number of coins left to mine through staking.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
So whats the plan after the airdrop? Where will the coin be used?
Activity: 378
Step into a world!! A P2P world!
The coin whith the name of the forum is a real:

SCAM. Dont lose your time!!!

This shitfull wallet even cant sync....

Should be deleted.

Good luck to those who believe!!!

You're Nxt troll, what are you doing here?

Im sorry bud.. shit happens

and this is sad.... but....

all my coins are still whith me....

Maybe some of the yongsters could learn some lessons from here...

Edit:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6609160
Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex
Devs have sponsored a BCC giveaway at Poloniex. Claim your 500 BCC at poloniex.com/giveaways.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
received my 26500 coins.
thank you dev.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Well, this guy received 4 Airdrop shares today: with the addresses ending in "yGG", "yHy", "3hj", and "4VA".  If you do a search in the google list, you will find that they belong to username: sienna, noelmal, and kelsey.   kelsey is a Sr Member of BTCtalk since 2012!!!  noelmal: Full member since may 2013!!! All the same person.
Interesting, this guy really is such a lame piece of scum.  A community coin and he is blatantly shoving his fingers up at all of us by being greedy and having multiple accounts.  No less a so called sr member.

Bit disappointed by your last post hippietech, nerioseole has been the only reason why everyone if not most got their coins. 

HuH ? lol WTF !

I'm not the one who staged this air drop ! LMAO..

The list was rigged and they faked their "technical difficulties" so they could take advantage of the 100+ sat pump and the FREE PoS.

We are NOT blind ! Tongue
so much fuckin' fraud. Show me one coin, that isn't a fraud. Only ONE!

Funny how things turned out that way... Isn't it ?

Are you really that whipped/ easily manipulated/ gullable/ bought ?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player

Hey all, the BTCTalkCoin Faucet is now up and running.  Come get some free TALK!  Smiley

http://www.cryptoblox.com/faucets/BTCTalkCoin/

Big thanks to nerioseole and the new dev team for their support!

Cheers,
CryptoBlox

ok, hold off for a little bit...seems that it is not dispensing.  Will let you know when it is working.

Faucet is now tried tested and true.  We're up and running, come get some free BCC's!

It is working great...  pretty generous too..
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Well, this guy received 4 Airdrop shares today: with the addresses ending in "yGG", "yHy", "3hj", and "4VA".  If you do a search in the google list, you will find that they belong to username: sienna, noelmal, and kelsey.   kelsey is a Sr Member of BTCtalk since 2012!!!  noelmal: Full member since may 2013!!! All the same person.
Interesting, this guy really is such a lame piece of scum.  A community coin and he is blatantly shoving his fingers up at all of us by being greedy and having multiple accounts.  No less a so called sr member.

Bit disappointed by your last post hippietech, nerioseole has been the only reason why everyone if not most got their coins. 

HuH ? lol WTF !

The list was rigged and they faked their "technical difficulties" so they could take advantage of the 100+ sat pump and the FREE PoS.

so much fuckin' fraud. Show me one coin, that isn't a fraud. Only ONE!
Activity: 322
so much drama with this coin and the airdrop at lease the other bitcointalkcoin is pretty solid and clean with the rewards.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Ty starting your wallet from the command prompt using -reindex -rescan

Thanks I'll try that, will see how that goes.

Ehy snapter the -rescan worked! Got all the transactions showing now!
Thank you very much for your suggestion!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

HuH ? lol WTF !

Activity: 322
thank u for give me more coin,and what can i do for u to promote the coin?
Activity: 273
confirming i received the 26500 share, thanks.

now lets get this party started
Activity: 11
Cheers! I received 26500 BCCs  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Hey all, the BTCTalkCoin Faucet is now up and running.  Come get some free TALK!  Smiley

http://www.cryptoblox.com/faucets/BTCTalkCoin/

Big thanks to nerioseole and the new dev team for their support!

Cheers,
CryptoBlox

ok, hold off for a little bit...seems that it is not dispensing.  Will let you know when it is working.

Faucet is now tried tested and true.  We're up and running, come get some free BCC's!
Activity: 18
Received the coins, thanks dev
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

15% per day ? of 31M Huh REALLY ??

Please give us a more detailed explanation of the PoS calculation.

If you are a HERO member, like you claim to be, you should be able to read the code, unlike some newbies, that you despise so much, can...  

For the benefit of the other members of BCC/TALK, the POS is 15% per year, but you have to wait 1 day after a transaction for the coins to be able to stake, up to 180 days.

That is 1.25% per month, so 62M at 1.25% = 775k coins after a month.  There are 860k coins left to be minted.  

From the local time that shows up on the picture that you added to your post (12 AM) - it is time for you to go to bed...  I did check the users that you outed on your post - so far, no proof that they are poppets - their coins haven't moved since May. Unlike yours, that got transferred to an account as soon as you received your Airdrop - to dump them on the exchange ? (ref: block 25586).  Maybe you should move to Darkcoin, to avoid people snooping around on you... but, I have been told that it is not fail-proof either...

The link below gives you access to all the transactions done with the Airdrop Wallet today:

https://mega.co.nz/#!9RNzHB5K!6Cem9PKN2Av8cDYNcp9F1z_VatkVrdYYyKGYyJyZcxg

If you browse through it, you will find you own address(es)...

I dumped it because I want this garbage shyte off of my hard drive. lol

And since when is coding a prerequisite for this forum !? lolz

Plz let me take this opportunity to put our a biiig FUCK YOU to all you shitcoin/ IPO cloning devs, puppets and shills ! Smiley

We see your frauds, ponzis and scams... once again... FUCK YOU. Grin

stay classy, hippie tech, stay classy...
Activity: 420
Wow, I actually got coins today  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: