Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 30. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
ty you for the quick anwser for some reason i cannot go to my mother but ty for the advise
Activity: 42
help me understand i have a total of 12.xxxxxxx coin received from my own adress only 3 transaction received from me if its pos then where is the full amount
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
still didnt receive anything from the airdrop altho on the new version and in the original list..
Activity: 39
All ok for me!!! 
Airdrop worked fine!
The total was 9620 BCC in 2 transcactions of 4810
TX 53983e6ff39cd1ed25f93fae8a8b60e8300ee9d12e88901b450d4edac9987e11
TX cc432a5f3e2821faf493623d78b6f97c16d62b9ad45c6e302d31584172c4c74c

Hope all will get ok and the coin will rise!
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Is there any positive news atm?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Can not sync with the wallet.

Wanted to see if I received anything yet.

The v1.5.0.0 version of the wallet works but as you can see the number off people who have not received coins by these dodgy devs is growing by the day.  I have seen far more people who have said they have not received coins than have.  And rawdawg said he sent out over 1100+ in no time at all?  please, I smell scam or an extremely dumb dev who either cant count or cant manage to do a simple airdrop.

Another scam in the making? At least I did not spend any money on it.

Lol you retard. You read a few pages of the thread and somehow come to the conclusion that people have invested money in this and that there might be a scam going on.

2 posts in and already calling others retard? You will fit in well at this madhouse Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Can not sync with the wallet.

Wanted to see if I received anything yet.

The v1.5.0.0 version of the wallet works but as you can see the number off people who have not received coins by these dodgy devs is growing by the day.  I have seen far more people who have said they have not received coins than have.  And rawdawg said he sent out over 1100+ in no time at all?  please, I smell scam or an extremely dumb dev who either cant count or cant manage to do a simple airdrop.

Another scam in the making? At least I did not spend any money on it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Linkandzelda:  A former owner of CryptoRush (did not speak, but was present on the IRC channel)
If this guy is in anyway involved I want nothing to do with BCC. This guy is a known scammer and would sell his own grandmother if he could.  No wonder this coin has gone to shit.
Activity: 686
So now this coin is POS correct?
do i need to download a new wallet?

yes please download and run
and get the stake

Activity: 56
So now this coin is POS correct?
do i need to download a new wallet?
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
It's a good thing this coin turned into POS. My wallet has already started generating stake coins.
yes,it's good
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
It's a good thing this coin turned into POS. My wallet has already started generating stake coins.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
OK, what is it going to take to get this coin moving back up?
Activity: 252
I wasn't here a long time. Whats going on with the airdrop??
Activity: 945
Activity: 364
dinkimole nokkalle...
Is the giveaway limited to the original list or do we still consider the signings on website for the giveaway as advertised?
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Looking positive

Just hope the original dev comes back on board or the new new team get access to source code so a new dev can operate if needed
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Nice to hear good things about this coin.

Hope all goes well with the Airdrop
Activity: 364
dinkimole nokkalle...
Good to see some progress here.
Good luck to all.
Activity: 560
Thanks for sorting everything out for the whole community.

+1
Nice to see something positive, well done to the new management.

I got all the mini-airdrops, and am happy to return them but don't have the addresses.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: