Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 29. (Read 192240 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Depending on how many coins Rawdawg- finally decides to send me...   Undecided   each user on the list should receive a total of 26 500 TALK.  If you have received some already (4810, or 9620), it will be deducted from your total amount.  That should be close to about 29.1M.  

Outstanding debts:  the block explorer.  The old dev was supposed to pay 0.2 BTC for it.  CryptoBlocks.com told me a week ago that he never got paid.  I will give him something from the Airdrop, I was thinking about 150k. I will explain why - without his tool, I would have never been able to find out who got coins, or when, or to track the whereabouts of the Airdrop coins.  I believe that it is worth at least 5 to 6 times the average share, so about 150k - if not more...

If, for any bad chance, someone got missed from the upcoming Airdrop, I will have some coins leftover to correct the situation.  

After, a week, if no one has claimed wrong doing, I was planning to transfer the balance of the Airdrop coins (whatever the amount is - 1M to 2M, or so, 3 to 6%) to Tristan at Poloniex.  They are already setup to do Giveaways on any type of coins - so they would handle the distribution to whom ever wants some. This would give the opportunity to people not on the original list to get some.

That is the plan - still awaiting for the coins from Rawdawg-.... hurry up, please!

BTW: the bulk of the coins, 25M, is still at http://explorer.cryptoblox.com/address/Ccve47NqKgUa5soLfU5Q7cudZUyaGkNET3 - it just grew by 130k because of the minting at block 24267.  So we have to wait until block 24787 for everything to confirm (it takes 520 blocks to confirm staking - before any transactions can be done on them).

Good job. Bounty for Cryptoblocks is fine. And some kind of giveaway at Poloniex is also great idea.  
+ 1 for clear explanation........
It look´s like TALK coin can finaly get some good karma.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
still didnt receive anything from the airdrop altho on the new version and in the original list..

Same here and I'm user 345 on the original list ...

At this time we are waiting for Rawdawg.
We are indeed waiting for him - he PM'd me this morning to tell me that he was out of his house for the last 3 days...  And a few hours ago, I noticed that he had staked the 25M... he most likely didn't encrypt the wallet - we will have to wait until the stake confirms before he can send the balance...

I did an update, line by line, of the google list, against the blockchain:
- 510 users received 9820 coins on May 22/23
- 91 users received 4810 coins on May 22/23
- 522 users did not receive anything yet. 

Flubber and bitdraw you are correct, you didn't get anything - you are confirmed on the first batch to receive yours - along with 520 other users. dukeneptun received his first coins already - you will be on the third batch.

He had done it by block of 50, got back up 52 positions, repeat, than skip 50, than another 50 users, go back up 52 positions on the list, repeat, skip, etc. Was kind of weird...

Hang in there - I am doing the best I can to distribute the coins once Rawdawg- send them to me.  The new list is ready to go, along with the new scrypt from jwinterm - just missing the coins.

I am planning on distributing the whole thing at once - not in weekly installments.  I don't think a massive Airdrop can crash the price more than it is ATM...

thanks for clarification!

And you believe the shill/ sock puppet because ?

Could it be that you are one of them ?

The coins will not stake unless the wallet has been encrypted. Rawdawg IS trying to make off with the PoS generated by that 25M !!

EDIT

@ nerioseole  How did know that the 25M was staking ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
still didnt receive anything from the airdrop altho on the new version and in the original list..

We are indeed waiting for him - he PM'd me this morning to tell me that he was out of his house for the last 3 days...  And a few hours ago, I noticed that he had staked the 25M... he most likely didn't encrypt the wallet - we will have to wait until the stake confirms before he can send the balance...

Flubber and bitdraw you are correct, you didn't get anything - you are confirmed on the first batch to receive yours - along with 520 other users. dukeneptun received his first coins already - you will be on the third batch.

He had done it by block of 50, got back up 52 positions, repeat, than skip 50, than another 50 users, go back up 52 positions on the list, repeat, skip, etc. Was kind of weird...

Hang in there - I am doing the best I can to distribute the coins once Rawdawg- send them to me.  The new list is ready to go, along with the new scrypt from jwinterm - just missing the coins.

I am planning on distributing the whole thing at once - not in weekly installments.  I don't think a massive Airdrop can crash the price more than it is ATM...

thanks for clarification!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can somebody help me with the wallet? I'm trying to build it on linux, but I get this error:

Code:
/home/user/Programs/BTCtalkcoin-1.50/src/qt/bitcoingui.h:4: error: QMainWindow: No such file or directory
#include

Am I missing some qt package?

Found the following from a whitecoin user that was getting the same error and solved it so could work....

Code:
If your getting an error:
src/qt/bitcoingui.h:4:23: fatal error: QMainWindow: No such file or directory
Check your QTversion:
qmake --version
QMake version 3.0
Try using qmake-qt4:
qmake-qt4 --version
QMake version 2.01a
try compiling with qt4 instead:
qmake-qt4 whitecoin-qt.pro
Compiling it this way is a little easier:
qmake-qt4 whitecoin-qt.pro
make
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Depending on how many coins Rawdawg- finally decides to send me...   Undecided   each user on the list should receive a total of 26 500 TALK.  If you have received some already (4810, or 9620), it will be deducted from your total amount.  That should be close to about 29.1M.  

Outstanding debts:  the block explorer.  The old dev was supposed to pay 0.2 BTC for it.  CryptoBlocks.com told me a week ago that he never got paid.  I will give him something from the Airdrop, I was thinking about 150k. I will explain why - without his tool, I would have never been able to find out who got coins, or when, or to track the whereabouts of the Airdrop coins.  I believe that it is worth at least 5 to 6 times the average share, so about 150k - if not more...

If, for any bad chance, someone got missed from the upcoming Airdrop, I will have some coins leftover to correct the situation.  

After, a week, if no one has claimed wrong doing, I was planning to transfer the balance of the Airdrop coins (whatever the amount is - 1M to 2M, or so, 3 to 6%) to Tristan at Poloniex.  They are already setup to do Giveaways on any type of coins - so they would handle the distribution to whom ever wants some. This would give the opportunity to people not on the original list to get some.

That is the plan - still awaiting for the coins from Rawdawg-.... hurry up, please!

BTW: the bulk of the coins, 25M, is still at http://explorer.cryptoblox.com/address/Ccve47NqKgUa5soLfU5Q7cudZUyaGkNET3 - it just grew by 130k because of the minting at block 24267.  So we have to wait until block 24787 for everything to confirm (it takes 520 blocks to confirm staking - before any transactions can be done on them).

ok this looks interesting, i still have not seen anything from the airdrop, only jwinterms experiments. Hopefully everything will go along fine.
on the other hand i am at the end of the airdrop list, so it might take a while to get there.

i also agree with paying cryptoblox.

Only one thing. This "dev disappearring as soon as the coin is on the streets" has gotten a bit old.
Satoshi did it, and seems to me that it has become the norm now...
Activity: 252
Great work. Hope the price will grow again
Activity: 146
Can somebody help me with the wallet? I'm trying to build it on linux, but I get this error:

Code:
/home/user/Programs/BTCtalkcoin-1.50/src/qt/bitcoingui.h:4: error: QMainWindow: No such file or directory
#include

Am I missing some qt package?
Activity: 121
Delete the newbies!!! Oh wait please dont Smiley
Activity: 476
i still don't get airdrop yet
hope dev can send me in next few days
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
If that is the case.. PLLLZ plzz plzzzz.. delete the newbie members from the list. Grin
Activity: 602
why did i only receive something around 12coins? Is that it? Can't be.
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
poloniex is biggest exchange?
Only exchange - but under BCC (not TALK) - the old name.

thanks
Activity: 524
lol, third time's the charm?  Wink Grin
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
poloniex is biggest exchange?

Flubber, you are correct, you didn't get anything - you will be part of the first batch to receive yours.

Hang in there - I am doing the best I can to distribute the coins once Rawdawg- send them to me.  The new list is ready to go, along with the new scrypt from jwinterm - just missing the coins.

I am planning on distributing the whole thing at once - not in weekly installments.  I don't think a massive Airdrop can crash the price more than it is ATM...

Great work .. and people don't dump the coins now when you get then, it is a coin for us here so lets build up some value
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
I really need to download the new BTCtalkcoin Qt to check and see if I have received anything from this airdrop...

Nice! Just checked the block explorer and I've received 9632.156755 BCC. Need to update wallet now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
I really need to download the new BTCtalkcoin Qt to check and see if I have received anything from this airdrop...

legendary
legendary

C´mon . Time to read.  Wink

Can not sync with the wallet.

Wanted to see if I received anything yet.

The v1.5.0.0 version of the wallet works but as you can see the number off people who have not received coins by these dodgy devs is growing by the day.  I have seen far more people who have said they have not received coins than have.  And rawdawg said he sent out over 1100+ in no time at all?  please, I smell scam or an extremely dumb dev who either cant count or cant manage to do a simple airdrop.

Another scam in the making? At least I did not spend any money on it.

For this moment only quantum of delays.
We need new srong Dev team. (+ 10)

Pages:
Jump to: