Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 48. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
ok coins are on their way. will be doing 100 transactions every 3 - 5 blocks

Already in the list of people can open their wallets waiting for coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Someone did made a change on the google doc from entry other by user time to alphabetic, after the take over, im willing to help to check on the users nicks.

Sweet, Hippie Tech you have someone to help you out with it Tongue
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Someone did made a change on the google doc from entry other by user time to alphabetic, after the take over, im willing to help to check on the users nicks.

Quick ! Dish them out before anyone else offers to help clean up the list.

OOPS too late... sockpuppets win again...

At least you tried...  Undecided

The next section of the airdrop (next week) i can get a revised list from you if you want, without newbies on it, and hand them out to that list if you'd like.

Whats the point if you're going to proceed with the air drop ?

Then the newbies get SOME of the airdrop (this round) but the next 20% given out will go to everyone above the newbie level. I am sending 5 different transactions to each address...20% each time
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

The next section of the airdrop (next week) i can get a revised list from you if you want, without newbies on it, and hand them out to that list if you'd like.

Whats the point if you're going to proceed with the air drop ?

legendary

Thank you for this! I am not going to do it exactly how you described but I think you just made me have a breakthrough....also what do you mean "moving the 5.6M airdrop address around"? Those coins are still in the same place, not including 1 or 2 that I have sent to myself for testing. Even those testing coins will be making their way back to the airdrop itself.

The coins used to be in:  http://www.cryptoblox.com/address/CHGnSQdzMV9HAvm1skS9iGPgcFRnrbGeju

They have just been moved to: http://www.cryptoblox.com/address/CXbpJ5kPVGkMCanNL16qWPhKjJkaeGyxQk at block 16864...

Thats odd, I will check and post here what i find. I havent moved them to another PC, probably just a product of my script moving to a test address in the same wallet. Ill update with more info shortly

I really think that you should put your "scrypt" to rest... and get on with the job... You can always test your "scrypt" spare time... before the Airdrop gets lost somewhere....

I wouldnt even be doing this if the previous owner of this script didnt bail out. But you may be right... I really dont want to send out manual transactions for 1150 coins because the other dev didnt have an actual way of implementing his idea.....

You will save alot of time by removing the newbie accounts. Wink

I really wish that I could Hippietech, but the previous dev made it impossible to FIND the newbie accounts in the information he got. I would have to go through the entire 1150 address submissions and search each one on the bitcoin talk forums, and I am sorry, But I want to be done before Xmas 2021 lol. If I were doing this from the begining, I would have also kept out the newbies but unfortunatley I am dealing with someone elses mess.

I am willing to help. Smiley

Who else is with me ?

If you can give me a revised list of usernames and addresses for the next portion of the airdrop, i will use it instead.
legendary

Thank you for this! I am not going to do it exactly how you described but I think you just made me have a breakthrough....also what do you mean "moving the 5.6M airdrop address around"? Those coins are still in the same place, not including 1 or 2 that I have sent to myself for testing. Even those testing coins will be making their way back to the airdrop itself.

The coins used to be in:  http://www.cryptoblox.com/address/CHGnSQdzMV9HAvm1skS9iGPgcFRnrbGeju

They have just been moved to: http://www.cryptoblox.com/address/CXbpJ5kPVGkMCanNL16qWPhKjJkaeGyxQk at block 16864...

Thats odd, I will check and post here what i find. I havent moved them to another PC, probably just a product of my script moving to a test address in the same wallet. Ill update with more info shortly

I really think that you should put your "scrypt" to rest... and get on with the job... You can always test your "scrypt" spare time... before the Airdrop gets lost somewhere....

I wouldnt even be doing this if the previous owner of this script didnt bail out. But you may be right... I really dont want to send out manual transactions for 1150 coins because the other dev didnt have an actual way of implementing his idea.....

I really wish that I could Hippietech, but the previous dev made it impossible to FIND the newbie accounts in the information he got. I would have to go through the entire 1150 address submissions and search each one on the bitcoin talk forums, and I am sorry, But I want to be done before Xmas 2021 lol. If I were doing this from the begining, I would have also kept out the newbies but unfortunatley I am dealing with someone elses mess.

I am willing to help. Smiley

Who else is with me ?
Activity: 382
someone from the list received their coins?

legendary

The coins used to be in:  http://www.cryptoblox.com/address/CHGnSQdzMV9HAvm1skS9iGPgcFRnrbGeju

The coins used to be in:  http://www.cryptoblox.com/address/CHGnSQdzMV9HAvm1skS9iGPgcFRnrbGeju

Have you seen my previous posts ?

The devs are full of shitcoin ! Wink  They'll kick and scream if you ask them to eliminate the newbie accounts, yet they'll impliment changes making it much easier for them to claim more than one share.

How can we check for multiple addresses originating from the same wallet.dat ?

I say we flag them with negative trust until they prove themselves to be more accountable.
+1
These devs look so scammy.
Why do they have to device a new way of giveaway through the website? - just to make themselves rich.

I think they should honour the initial distribution plan and stick to the list.

From a half outsider/half insider, I can say that there isn't anything scammy going on. The devs that took over the initial coin, are really doing the best that they can with the information they recieved when they took over. The original dev had made a plan in public that is close to impossible to actually implement. I have been fighting with this shit for a while and its been a rough go. But I am going to do the best I can to get the job I was asked to do, done.

But thats just my opinion. If you look at my posts you will see that I am a huge asshole, but I also call people out that are doing shit that is wrong, or disrespectful. I wouldn't have anything to do with this coin/airdrop if I thought the people were going to scam the community. Anyways, thats my 2 cents. Back to working on the airdrop so you guys can have your free coins Tongue
Activity: 364
dinkimole nokkalle...

The devs are full of shitcoin ! Wink  They'll kick and scream if you ask them to eliminate the newbie accounts, yet they'll impliment changes making it much easier for them to claim more than one share.

I say we flag them with negative trust until they prove themselves to be more accountable.
+1
These devs look so scammy.
Why do they have to device a new way of giveaway through the website? - just to make themselves rich.

I think they should honour the initial distribution plan and stick to the list.

Yes that is right, it will come in stages, everyone already on the list now will receive coins during each week of airdropping. And people that missed out the first time can still get in on the fun by signing up with their address at http://bitcointalkcoin.org

I do scan each address and check to see if they are generated from the same account as another one. That is actually the problem I am running into right now, this means it is hard for someone to scam extra coins.

Yes as far as I know there will be 28 million given away from the airdrop, 1 million given away inside of the IRC channel and on Twitter/Reddit and we are paying a developer to update and maintain the code as well as add in some new services that we KNOW you guys will think are awesome. The developer will not be dumping his coins when he gets them, he likes this coin a lot.

I thought everyone on the initial list had to also give their address to http://bitcointalkcoin.org (basically as a way of checking IP), so I am on the list as well as gave my address to the link. Not to claim multiple shares  Huh

If you do start flagging neg trust, please dont do it to me, I am just writing the script and helping out where I can....
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Unfortunately that's BCT BitCoinTalk Coin, the competitor of this coin they are doing very well so it seems.
You have to look for TALK - BTCtalkcoin currently at 326 way down.
If everyone one the airdrop list voted at least twice a day, this coin would be at the top in 5 days.
So everyone vote for BTCtalkcoin on mintpal, and don't sell for less then a few 1000 satoshi.

I have not noticed.  Shocked

Ha, I wonder how many people from the TALK community voted for BCT without realizing there are two coins. I just figured it out myself Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: