Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 49. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I can't download the wallet from MEGA - just sits there on 'Starting'.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Does anybody received coins?  Huh
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Step into a world!! A P2P world!
Unfortunately that's BCT BitCoinTalk Coin, the competitor of this coin they are doing very well so it seems.
You have to look for TALK - BTCtalkcoin currently at 326 way down.
If everyone one the airdrop list voted at least twice a day, this coin would be at the top in 5 days.
So everyone vote for BTCtalkcoin on mintpal, and don't sell for less then a few 1000 satoshi.

I have not noticed.  Shocked
Activity: 20
Activity: 364
what a surprise for me: BTC is almot hiiting MintPal:

Unfortunately that's BCT BitCoinTalk Coin, the competitor of this coin they are doing very well so it seems.

You have to look for TALK - BTCtalkcoin currently at 326 way down.

If everyone one the airdrop list voted at least twice a day, this coin would be at the top in 5 days.

So everyone vote for BTCtalkcoin on mintpal, and don't sell for less then a few 1000 satoshi.
Activity: 378
Step into a world!! A P2P world!
what a surprise for me: BTC is almot hiiting MintPal:

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Yes that is right, it will come in stages, everyone already on the list now will receive coins during each week of airdropping. And people that missed out the first time can still get in on the fun by signing up with their address at http://bitcointalkcoin.org

I do scan each address and check to see if they are generated from the same account as another one. That is actually the problem I am running into right now, this means it is hard for someone to scam extra coins.

Yes as far as I know there will be 28 million given away from the airdrop, 1 million given away inside of the IRC channel and on Twitter/Reddit and we are paying a developer to update and maintain the code as well as add in some new services that we KNOW you guys will think are awesome. The developer will not be dumping his coins when he gets them, he likes this coin a lot.

I thought everyone on the initial list had to also give their address to http://bitcointalkcoin.org (basically as a way of checking IP), so I am on the list as well as gave my address to the link. Not to claim multiple shares  Huh

Have you seen my previous posts ?

The devs are full of shitcoin ! Wink  They'll kick and scream if you ask them to eliminate the newbie accounts, yet they'll impliment changes making it much easier for them to claim more than one share.

How can we check for multiple addresses originating from the same wallet.dat ?

I say we flag them with negative trust until they prove themselves to be more accountable.

There is no real reason to eliminate the newbie accounts. What was your start? Hero member when registering  Grin.
There is also no reason for negative trust. Nothing negative did not happen....

Yes , there is one , and actually a huge one. Multiple account per person , and lately a lot of people are creating tens if not even hundred of accounts daily.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Yes that is right, it will come in stages, everyone already on the list now will receive coins during each week of airdropping. And people that missed out the first time can still get in on the fun by signing up with their address at http://bitcointalkcoin.org

I do scan each address and check to see if they are generated from the same account as another one. That is actually the problem I am running into right now, this means it is hard for someone to scam extra coins.

Yes as far as I know there will be 28 million given away from the airdrop, 1 million given away inside of the IRC channel and on Twitter/Reddit and we are paying a developer to update and maintain the code as well as add in some new services that we KNOW you guys will think are awesome. The developer will not be dumping his coins when he gets them, he likes this coin a lot.

I thought everyone on the initial list had to also give their address to http://bitcointalkcoin.org (basically as a way of checking IP), so I am on the list as well as gave my address to the link. Not to claim multiple shares  Huh

The devs are full of shitcoin ! Wink  They'll kick and scream if you ask them to eliminate the newbie accounts, yet they'll impliment changes making it much easier for them to claim more than one share.

I say we flag them with negative trust until they prove themselves to be more accountable.

There is no real reason to eliminate the newbie accounts. What was your start? Hero member when registering  Grin.
There is also no reason for negative trust. Nothing negative did not happen....
legendary
Activity: 1064
there is no absolutely fair for everything, we can be fair relatively...

This is also true. It is impossible to reach 100% fair. Original idea was the best. Only accounts before ANN TALK.
2nd stage could be the same....etc... Also only accounts before ANN TALK.
I personally don´t believe that there are some fake accounts for devs.
It is bullshit. Why should they have to create fake accounts....it is much easier just buy coins in exchange. (they are still very cheap)
It is the same for everybody. It is much easier to buy coins directly, then buying old accounts.  Grin
I believe that devs doing fair work. I really do.
Only some delays, but no signs for scamming...

TALK coin has my trust.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
it will be almost impossible to create few active accounts

How it is impossible to create a few active accounts?
Look at the amount of people with very low activity here (1-20).

Just log 1 time on the forum do 14 posts during a two week period and you have an account.

Lot's of people also selling those accounts and even sr or hero member accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

I thought everyone on the initial list had to also give their address to http://bitcointalkcoin.org (basically as a way of checking IP), so I am on the list as well as gave my address to the link. Not to claim multiple shares  Huh

The devs are full of shitcoin ! Wink  They'll kick and scream if you ask them to eliminate the newbie accounts, yet they'll impliment changes making it much easier for them to claim more than one share.

Activity: 19
Time has been delayed again and again, and now the rules have been ruthlessly changed.
Activity: 182
i am on the list since launch, can i submit my address to the bitcointalkcoin.org now?
or i have to wait until second distribution beginning?

I think just wait for airdrop coin ,and then post your address. but I think now post your address is also right... Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
i am on the list since launch, can i submit my address to the bitcointalkcoin.org now?
or i have to wait until second distribution beginning?

I thought everyone on the initial list had to also give their address to http://bitcointalkcoin.org (basically as a way of checking IP), so I am on the list as well as gave my address to the link. Not to claim multiple shares  Huh
yes, the people on the initial list will receive the coin soon, and these people  can post their address to the website.... join the second stage....I think it is right,.
legendary
Activity: 1876

there is no absolutely fair for everything, we can be fair relatively...
Airdrop over?

no, it does not start, please be patient and wait for the airdrop coin..

That is correct.
http://bitcointalkcoin.org/   it should be something like faucet....
It is not so much difficult to create a few wallets on exchanges and send adrresses from different IPs.

Totally agree.

yes, you are right, when I use the wallet, I often create several wallet address, one uses for pool, and one uses for bter.com, and one uses for p and so on..

so if you check more accouts in one wallet, I think it is not fari.

I think the first stage should distribute to all, and the second stage, when we post our address, you should check the same ip....
what do you mean?? i do not understand??
Pages:
Jump to: