Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 50. (Read 192240 times)

ivy
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
it will be almost impossible to create few active accounts

That is correct.
http://bitcointalkcoin.org/   it should be something like faucet....
It is not so much difficult to create a few wallets on exchanges and send adrresses from different IPs.

Totally agree.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

That is correct.
http://bitcointalkcoin.org/   it should be something like faucet....
It is not so much difficult to create a few wallets on exchanges and send adrresses from different IPs.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#TALK
Everyone who is in airdrop have to vote.... (for your own good)

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
To anyone receiving the 4600 TALK (BCC) airdrop coins:

This coin, btcTALKcoin, has less coins then blackcoin atm, blackcoin sold for 30000 sat, BTCtalkcoin is at least worth 15000 sat.

$1.34 When you sell the 4600 coins at 60 satoshi, = 0.00276 BTC = $1.34136
$223.56 When you sell the 4600 coins at 10000 satoshi, = 0.46 BTC = $223.56

So would you rather have $1.34 or $223.56 and buy yourself a new ...?

(at current BTC rate of $486)

Think before you sell when you receive the coins.

Thank me later for following my advice  Wink
BCC: CTjSkdBQzrXC4mk8VioFNBtmABv5EH4Tp9

I like your math Smiley.
Too bad this is dream math , not real life math.

To make matters more interesting , why didn't you compare it to other coins?
You could have come with 2 millions or with 4000 satoshi.

Exactly.

Lets say, TALK has very very less coins compared to DOGE. Go figure Cheesy
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

This coin, btcTALKcoin, has less coins then blackcoin atm, blackcoin sold for 30000 sat, BTCtalkcoin is at least worth 15000 sat.

Thank me later for following my advice  Wink

I like your math Smiley.
Too bad this is dream math , not real life math.

To make matters more interesting , why didn't you compare it to other coins?
You could have come with 2 millions or with 4000 satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Can anyone tell me if I can still apply to receive airdrop coins  Roll Eyes

Thanks!

It's ok, just found out that you need to be registered before 14 april  Cry

Oh well. Best of luck with your coin guys!  Smiley

No you can continue to apply now, go to http://bitcointalkcoin.org 

I don't mean to be ungrateful but isn't that more like a faucet? I mean it's open to the public, I doubt they'll be giving out more than a few coins.
Can you confirm this please? It's just that I haven't downloaded the wallet yet and I'm currently broke as joke so I have no money to invest.
Thanks!
Activity: 112
Sorry guys, I have been updating the airdrop thread but I forgot about this one. I am working on the airdrop script now to send out the coins to all 1150 of you slowly over time (so i dont overload the blockchain) I tested it with another coin and it worked but I am running into issues with the TALK wallet.

The large amount of coins that were moved are 20% of the airdrop that will be sent out this week (the 5.6 million) and the other coins (the remaining) will remain in the wallet until next weeks issue of the airdrop (the addresses that are sent coins this week will be sent coins AGAIN next week, as well as any new people that have signed up at the Airdrop tracker script on the website http://bitcointalkcoin.org )

This week each airdrop receiver will get around 4600 coins, next week it may be different depending on how many people sign up from now until then.

Sorry this has taken so long to get setup, I was planing on having the server sending out coins overnight (my overnight haha) to all of you, but I can't even keep my eyes open.

Full disclaimer: I am not the dev of this coin, I am here to help out and get the airdrop all finished up so you guys can start using your coins. But I can try to answer questions to put your minds at ease (if I am able to answer them with what I know)

your means that all the aridrop coin has some stages??? and in the first stage  every one can get the 4600 coins?Huh

am I right??

Yes that is right, it will come in stages, everyone already on the list now will receive coins during each week of airdropping. And people that missed out the first time can still get in on the fun by signing up with their address at http://bitcointalkcoin.org

I do scan each address and check to see if they are generated from the same account as another one. That is actually the problem I am running into right now, this means it is hard for someone to scam extra coins.

Yes as far as I know there will be 28 million given away from the airdrop, 1 million given away inside of the IRC channel and on Twitter/Reddit and we are paying a developer to update and maintain the code as well as add in some new services that we KNOW you guys will think are awesome. The developer will not be dumping his coins when he gets them, he likes this coin a lot.

yes , you have done so much and well, now I am waiting the coin. I hope I can receive the coin tonight...

Thanks for the praises, I am just sorry I haven't finished it yet. I was really hoping to have it done already. Usually I hit my targets on time. The next thing I do will be on time! I promise!
Activity: 182

Thanks!

thanks so much for what you have done.... Roll Eyes
Sorry guys, I have been updating the airdrop thread but I forgot about this one. I am working on the airdrop script now to send out the coins to all 1150 of you slowly over time (so i dont overload the blockchain) I tested it with another coin and it worked but I am running into issues with the TALK wallet.

The large amount of coins that were moved are 20% of the airdrop that will be sent out this week (the 5.6 million) and the other coins (the remaining) will remain in the wallet until next weeks issue of the airdrop (the addresses that are sent coins this week will be sent coins AGAIN next week, as well as any new people that have signed up at the Airdrop tracker script on the website http://bitcointalkcoin.org )

This week each airdrop receiver will get around 4600 coins, next week it may be different depending on how many people sign up from now until then.

Sorry this has taken so long to get setup, I was planing on having the server sending out coins overnight (my overnight haha) to all of you, but I can't even keep my eyes open.

Full disclaimer: I am not the dev of this coin, I am here to help out and get the airdrop all finished up so you guys can start using your coins. But I can try to answer questions to put your minds at ease (if I am able to answer them with what I know)

your means that all the aridrop coin has some stages??? and in the first stage  every one can get the 4600 coins?Huh

am I right??

Yes that is right, it will come in stages, everyone already on the list now will receive coins during each week of airdropping. And people that missed out the first time can still get in on the fun by signing up with their address at http://bitcointalkcoin.org

I do scan each address and check to see if they are generated from the same account as another one. That is actually the problem I am running into right now, this means it is hard for someone to scam extra coins.

Yes as far as I know there will be 28 million given away from the airdrop, 1 million given away inside of the IRC channel and on Twitter/Reddit and we are paying a developer to update and maintain the code as well as add in some new services that we KNOW you guys will think are awesome. The developer will not be dumping his coins when he gets them, he likes this coin a lot.

yes , you have done so much and well, now I am waiting the coin. I hope I can receive the coin tonight...

Thanks!

No you can continue to apply now, go to http://bitcointalkcoin.org 
legendary

Thanks!

legendary

Thanks!

am I right??

legendary
Activity: 1064
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#TALK

335th place at this time. You can Vote every hour.
 Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Thank me later for following my advice  Wink

am I right??

Thanks for the update!  Smiley

No problem, once again sorry this is taking so long to get done. I have been working hard to get this stupid script to work and its beating my ass haha.
legendary
Activity: 1722

Thanks for the update!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: