Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 65. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Cheesy We are the highest gainers on coinmarketcap! And that's with a decent volume! Way to go community!

yep looking good, dev can we do a thirdparty multipool style just like this one? http://freebiescoin.bitcoinland.org/multipool/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cheesy We are the highest gainers on coinmarketcap! And that's with a decent volume! Way to go community!

Activity: 322
95    BTCtalkcoin   $ 52,256   $ 0.000837   62,417,189 BCC**   $ 3,703   +168.24 %   
i didnt know it was feature in coinmarketcap, how nice! time for a rise!!!
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Nice up curve on poloniex.  Keep it up, people.
Activity: 70
Source code github link updated: https://github.com/BCCproject/BTCtalkcoin-1.50

We want some multipools!!! Come on people!

Technical Daren Come, everyone involved to make this currency better!
Activity: 112
Source code github link updated: https://github.com/BCCproject/BTCtalkcoin-1.50

We want some multipools!!! Come on people!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Date: 2014/5/11 00:59
To: CNvb6yUt55hkGyWFBqmKpUTfzBjuNVT7Hg
Debit: -100000.00 BCC
Transaction fee: -0.0007 BCC
Net amount: -100000.0007 BCC
Transaction ID: 2bf815d51a8abdcddb363ed7bb1b9301300e033753fd6325523c68062e046692

www.poloniex.com    NO
Activity: 182
Activity: 90
Myth
The magic coins, miracle, miracle
Activity: 153
The dev needs to get the wallet source to Poloniex instead of sending them the windows binary.
Activity: 436
Thanks for that.
The --rescan by itself didn't work, but used after 'RepairWallet' in the console it did the trick & coins are back in my wallet.
If you send me your wallet address I will send a tip.

Looks like I spoke too soon.... although the coins are in the wallet I am not able to send anything...
Every transaction is rejected due to containing 'spent' coins, even though the coins were never actually spent.

Does anyone have anything else I can try???
Activity: 147
The updated wallet, hope to get The Airdrop!
I've PM you are the author.
Is anyone able to tell me what may have become of these BCC I attempted to send to Poloniex yesterday?
The 94,444 BCC left my wallet about 12 hours ago, but the transaction is still showing 0 confirmations.

Any ideas what is going on here?

Date: 10/05/2014 20:09
To: Poloniex CJRpUKvnAAwiRVQfz2vxJNKXYmRnNmXTQA
Debit: -94444.386982 BCC
Transaction fee: -0.0003 BCC
Net amount: -94444.387282 BCC
Transaction ID: 7587f6f35e396bfaebc0b2e952d35fc7d3fd16e0b22d0e5ef3c8e67c52bc9f27

You are in luck - they most likely never left your wallet.  The Poloniex address that you used is not recognized by the BCC Block Chain Explorer .

If you want them back in your balance, I would suggest two methods:

1. a. Shut down your client.
    b. Open a Windows command prompt and navigate to your client's directory
    c. Restart your wallet using the command "BTCtalkcoin-qt.exe --rescan" (note the two x "-" dashes before rescan)
2. If #1 doesn't work, erase your blockchain (only your blockchain - not your wallet.dat file) and restart the client (it will rescan all the blocks for you)

If that works.  I would suggest to wait until Poloniex upgrades their wallets.  Once they have upgraded, regenerate a new deposit address with them (from your balance page on the website) and then, you can send them up.

Thanks for that.
The --rescan by itself didn't work, but used after 'RepairWallet' in the console it did the trick & coins are back in my wallet.
If you send me your wallet address I will send a tip.
Activity: 168
The mysterious
BCC has the potential to become the world's third largest virtual currency
Is anyone able to tell me what may have become of these BCC I attempted to send to Poloniex yesterday?
The 94,444 BCC left my wallet about 12 hours ago, but the transaction is still showing 0 confirmations.

Any ideas what is going on here?

Date: 10/05/2014 20:09
To: Poloniex CJRpUKvnAAwiRVQfz2vxJNKXYmRnNmXTQA
Debit: -94444.386982 BCC
Transaction fee: -0.0003 BCC
Net amount: -94444.387282 BCC
Transaction ID: 7587f6f35e396bfaebc0b2e952d35fc7d3fd16e0b22d0e5ef3c8e67c52bc9f27
Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
/\BCC i'm sure this coin should be valued at least the same as LTC with the community we have here on bitcointalk! BCC looks like history in the making here, I just bought 150K BCC and holding for long term. We have so many great devs and people like satoshi and phinny who will help us out squareing away any problems. I'm going to tell my Wall Street buddies about BCC here before too long..fwiw

Cool

#TEAM BCC====> GOOD TIMES!!!!
Activity: 84
i think poloniex is having the same problem the old dedicatedpool and pools-of-honor had, the daemon has frozen and they are not recieving our deposits, currently i have around 40k of coins that haven't shown even as pending.

If anyone else is having the same issue as me, please bump about the matter cause i have been asking about it for two days now, i even submitted a ticket and i still haven't gotten a reply.

We had that problem about 3-4 times on the PoH.

We simply restarted the daemon and it was working again.

Since then, the wallet is running very stable.

testbug, would you please be so kind as to contact poloniex as well telling them how to resolve the issue, because i am constatly bothering them but i think only Busoni has that kind of access to restart the daemon and i don't have a way to contact him directly and his mods aren't helping either.
I already submitted a ticket about the issue, however, last time i submitted a ticket to them they replied around 2 days later simply telling me that my ticket had been escalated to someone else...

thanks in advance

Hi coinjohn,

as you requested i tryed to get in touch with the poloniex.

Thats what i wrote to them, as soon as i am getting an answer i will post it here:

Hello poloniex-supportteam,

some users have reported to me that there might be an issue with the BCC wallet. I was running one of the BCC pools during PoW stake and we had that issue about 3-4 times. We simply had the BTCtalkcoind daemon restartet and the wallet was working fine after.

Would it be possible to have the Bitcointalkcoin wallet restartet? This really would help to improve the spreadness of BCC, because many ppl like your exchange.

Feel free getting in contact with me, i will post your answer on the forum.

Thank you very much for your time,

horst

testbug it's unbelievable but they did reply to me and this is how the customer support service conversation went...

me:
these are all the details of the deposit that is not showing on my address of the wallet in your exchange
Date: 9/5/2014 13:50
To: CePaLVkLfczaoLHeGekuLkTb5LhZKC2vyh
Debit: -41599.679505 BCC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 BCC
Net amount: -41599.679605 BCC
Transaction ID: 7b7655509f63331e1d83565b1cea83f9efb0fe51a4f3ffe516badc3e43ae9537

i asked for OldManKidd yesterday in the trollbox to restart the daemon or the wallet itself because it's probably stuck just like the dedicatedpool wallet was a few days ago (you can find all the details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6582161 ) due to a problematic wallet, there has been an updated version 1.5 and doesn't crash anymore.
I don't know if you have restarted the wallet but it seems like you haven't otherwise my deposit would have shown even with the 15 confirmations that your exchange requires, i have already deposited 20k a few days before that last deposit, so i know i didn't do anything wrong. Please see to your wallet for any errors/freezes and update to the latest version so you won't have any more of those problems.

- more then 4 hours later
me again:
Please check your BCC wallet because both me and a lot of other users currently have deposits stuck waiting for you to restart your wallet in order to appear.
please read the link i sent you in the former ticket and you might understand what happened.
it is currently costing us since the price of BCC is rising and we are losing trade opportunities.

- more then 9 hours from the first ticket
poloniex support member:

Hi coinjohn,
Yes, Tristan is working on it Smiley

I don't see this on the blockchain:
http://cryptotrends.info/boschi/explorer

Thank you,

"Poloniex support member name" (i am not naming it because i don't like beeing the arse that creates a bigger fuss than it already is...)

- 12 hours later (the moment i saw it!)
me:
its not boschi coin it's never been boschi coin, it's BTCtalkcoin the other BCC coin and this is the transaction http://www.cryptoblox.com/tx/7b7655509f63331e1d83565b1cea83f9efb0fe51a4f3ffe516badc3e43ae9537#o0 please get serious and know what coins you are trading

this is the ANN url and check the link on the exchanges https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-btctalkcoin-talk-pure-pos-multipool-ready-airdrop-has-arrived-570750

plus you should know that you are currently trading BTCtalkcoin instead of Boschi coin follow your admin's posts https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6274453

The End
-----

i am slightly inebriated this exact moment that i am writing but still this does not justify the fact that ppl working for poloniex don't even know what  tf they are trading (sorry if i overdid it, i did say that i am "slightly" inebriated) but its been two days that i am trying to tell them that their BCC wallet is frozen and they are not recieving any deposits (if they are recieving that might be even worse) and they are still completely ignoring me.
Activity: 88
luck
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
i think poloniex is having the same problem the old dedicatedpool and pools-of-honor had, the daemon has frozen and they are not recieving our deposits, currently i have around 40k of coins that haven't shown even as pending.

If anyone else is having the same issue as me, please bump about the matter cause i have been asking about it for two days now, i even submitted a ticket and i still haven't gotten a reply.

We had that problem about 3-4 times on the PoH.

We simply restarted the daemon and it was working again.

Since then, the wallet is running very stable.

testbug, would you please be so kind as to contact poloniex as well telling them how to resolve the issue, because i am constatly bothering them but i think only Busoni has that kind of access to restart the daemon and i don't have a way to contact him directly and his mods aren't helping either.
I already submitted a ticket about the issue, however, last time i submitted a ticket to them they replied around 2 days later simply telling me that my ticket had been escalated to someone else...

thanks in advance

Hi coinjohn,

as you requested i tryed to get in touch with the poloniex.

Thats what i wrote to them, as soon as i am getting an answer i will post it here:

Hello poloniex-supportteam,

some users have reported to me that there might be an issue with the BCC wallet. I was running one of the BCC pools during PoW stake and we had that issue about 3-4 times. We simply had the BTCtalkcoind daemon restartet and the wallet was working fine after.

Would it be possible to have the Bitcointalkcoin wallet restartet? This really would help to improve the spreadness of BCC, because many ppl like your exchange.

Feel free getting in contact with me, i will post your answer on the forum.

Thank you very much for your time,

horst
Activity: 88
luck
It is beyond logic and above reason
Pages:
Jump to: