Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 66. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The mysterious
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
luck
BCC just keeps on getting better。Move on
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
BCC value rising steady back to the 10000's satoshi!

I'm gonna unlock my wallet tonight and try to see if PoS will work, anyone know what the coinage in days have to be before their eligbile for minting?

Stake Age: Minimum: 1 Day Max: 180 Days

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6545854

The OP should be updated with that information.

Thanks, this should alseo be updated in the OP: "Android Wallet: 100 BCC" 100 is a really low bounty ATM for so many work, I think 50000 is more reasonable for an android wallet.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

I'm gonna unlock my wallet tonight and try to see if PoS will work, anyone know what the coinage in days have to be before their eligbile for minting?

Stake Age: Minimum: 1 Day Max: 180 Days

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6545854

The OP should be updated with that information.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Everyone take your seats. Next stop is moon.  Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 238
Hi,

I'm also offer 10k for the dev, in case of the new and working wallet issuing before end of this week.

BR
Zorro23hu

BCCDev, could you send me PM with donation BCC address due to my previous offer?

Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
Hiya all, I can confirm I (squall1066) will be escrowing this trade,

The Escrow addresses are again

LTC

LXHsyc3jQG15uUz9uf4zZUkRKekTJne5UE

BTC

1Eu3RxGApnhDC6ZFMKSKj6jjNMrLcQK7Qy

Both are unused and in a clean wallet at time of posting, Funds will be stored in "cold storage"
for extra security. My personal forum profile BTC address is 1LAd9fgxhTMYMQM8if7do14UYHW2pVsbsY
This can be used to verify I am squall1066 in a PGP if anyone requires more verification.

BCC ipo still going on? tia! :-)
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
can t get my wallet adres to Multi-pool.eu wrong wrong wallet adres lol
sorry for my poor engels  Wink
Activity: 153
Don't understand what you mean

Ok, then.  Take a look at this.  You'll notice two sells way under the (small) 188 buy wall.  The buys start at 122 (with the desperate dumps I've watched, can't really blame them there).  I watched some person run around 17k down from 170 straight into selling off at 131 (the person was desperate, and you could just smell it), and watched that person miss a 136 sell opportunity because someone snapped it up.  When that 136 purchase was dumped on, the rest of the sells disappeared right into the current 122 to buy.   The dumpers are going to run the price right into the ground.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
The dumpers are active right now.  It's a mess.  The market is better when Asia is awake.

Don't understand what you mean
Activity: 153
The dumpers are active right now.  It's a mess.  The market is better when Asia is awake.
Activity: 15
I hope not to catch the bus!
Activity: 84
i think poloniex is having the same problem the old dedicatedpool and pools-of-honor had, the daemon has frozen and they are not recieving our deposits, currently i have around 40k of coins that haven't shown even as pending.

If anyone else is having the same issue as me, please bump about the matter cause i have been asking about it for two days now, i even submitted a ticket and i still haven't gotten a reply.

We had that problem about 3-4 times on the PoH.

We simply restarted the daemon and it was working again.

Since then, the wallet is running very stable.

testbug, would you please be so kind as to contact poloniex as well telling them how to resolve the issue, because i am constatly bothering them but i think only Busoni has that kind of access to restart the daemon and i don't have a way to contact him directly and his mods aren't helping either.
I already submitted a ticket about the issue, however, last time i submitted a ticket to them they replied around 2 days later simply telling me that my ticket had been escalated to someone else...

thanks in advance
Activity: 84
Today, the highest price 209sat, erupt at any time

check closely, bittrex says 295 sat and poloniex says 296 sat for highest prices
Activity: 57
Today, the highest price 209sat, erupt at any time
Activity: 937
legendary
Activity: 2310
Yeah , the buy up started Smiley now need multipool Smiley
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
i think poloniex is having the same problem the old dedicatedpool and pools-of-honor had, the daemon has frozen and they are not recieving our deposits, currently i have around 40k of coins that haven't shown even as pending.

If anyone else is having the same issue as me, please bump about the matter cause i have been asking about it for two days now, i even submitted a ticket and i still haven't gotten a reply.

We had that problem about 3-4 times on the PoH.

We simply restarted the daemon and it was working again.

Since then, the wallet is running very stable.
Pages:
Jump to: