Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 68. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I downloaded the latest wallet posted by the BCCdev, it's 1.4, and it still crashes  Huh

Where is the website, a working wallet, multipool, giveaways, a professional logo without some weird unrelated ocean on it, where can I vote for this coin on exchanges? Lot's of work to be done and you can only make so many mistakes before people say screw this I'm out.

I know someone posted a 1.5 wallet but I only download official wallets posted by the dev for safety reasons.
Activity: 327
Windows version 1.5.0 executable is now available for download.  This version does not require the "libwinpthread-1.dll" anymore.

Temporary repository (until BCCdev finds a better home for the file):  https://mega.co.nz/#!VAUQ3IaR!E9LuAVIZczlWKQXjE0u6Ntd-jfCqTptF6yQAU6NBobY

You will also need the following *.dll files, for the executable to work (same ones as yesterday).  Insert the files in the SAME directory as the *.exe file above:

Temporary repository:  https://mega.co.nz/#!9Akg3CAC!29PWI31FmPIavHD4E2eNHB2PEfLAWMHe2w6rU_iV1Ew

The Source was not changed, the compiling flag, "-static", was missing from the compiling instructions for Windows. Linux and Mac are using different compiling instructions.

Not to upset you, but can anyone verify this wallet is legit with no surprises (aka such as Dafuq). 

I just used the llink from this post to download a different wallet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6624468

It's from a post by the BCC dev. Did I download the correct wallet, or is there a more recent version?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
got them back... phew!!

Hey m8,

I had some issues similar to yours.  I had sent them to my old wallet address.  Backedup the wallet.dat and after loading the new client and restoring my old wallet.dat the coins have not yet arrived.  Is there something you did to get the funds back into your wallet?

i got them back but they were sent to poloniex automatically... from the last execution order.. and now there arent on poloniex either...
Activity: 851
Merit: 556

Yes i understand this, and i am sorry. But we are no ppl running away with any coins. There are still more than 100k coins left, and i would like to give it to the miners.
As our name "Pools of Honor" is trying to say, we want to be honorable "Poolers" where ppl can mine and where ppl can be 100% sure they'll get their coins.

We had some problems with the pool stability, so i set the payouttreshold up.

But as i told you, the treshold is now on 10 and this should be enough for everyone for withdrawing their coins Smiley

I can understand that it would make a difference on your server if people set the automatic payment level low, but people are not going to use manual payments real often. I just use it when I stopped mining and want to get everything out. So I don't think that the manual payment threshold would make much of a difference with your server. And when the mining is finished for everyone, like in the case of a POW+POS coin, why can't you just always set the thresholds to a very low number so that people can get all their coins out?

This was the first pool we were hosting, so we didnt know everything perfect on the first time.

But i think it's a good idea for a PoS coin. If the mining phase is over, we will set down the payout treshhold to sth very small, so everyone can get out their coins fast.

Thank you for giving us that tip Smiley
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
got them back... phew!!

Hey m8,

I had some issues similar to yours.  I had sent them to my old wallet address.  Backedup the wallet.dat and after loading the new client and restoring my old wallet.dat the coins have not yet arrived.  Is there something you did to get the funds back into your wallet?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I hope Dedicated sorts their stuff out, I mine there for their reputation, even if they have 2% fee, but their BCC pool isn't confirming...

Yup, nor is it paying out.  I have about 5k still stuck in there, and as hard as they are to get hold of, and some of the responses people have gotten...  I'm afraid they'll take the pool completely down before all confirms are in, or all paid out.
Windows version 1.5.0 executable is now available for download.  This version does not require the "libwinpthread-1.dll" anymore.

Temporary repository (until BCCdev finds a better home for the file):  https://mega.co.nz/#!VAUQ3IaR!E9LuAVIZczlWKQXjE0u6Ntd-jfCqTptF6yQAU6NBobY

You will also need the following *.dll files, for the executable to work (same ones as yesterday).  Insert the files in the SAME directory as the *.exe file above:

Temporary repository:  https://mega.co.nz/#!9Akg3CAC!29PWI31FmPIavHD4E2eNHB2PEfLAWMHe2w6rU_iV1Ew

The Source was not changed, the compiling flag, "-static", was missing from the compiling instructions for Windows. Linux and Mac are using different compiling instructions.

Not to upset you, but can anyone verify this wallet is legit with no surprises (aka such as Dafuq). 
Activity: 177
I hope Dedicated sorts their stuff out, I mine there for their reputation, even if they have 2% fee, but their BCC pool isn't confirming...
Activity: 214

Yes i understand this, and i am sorry. But we are no ppl running away with any coins. There are still more than 100k coins left, and i would like to give it to the miners.
As our name "Pools of Honor" is trying to say, we want to be honorable "Poolers" where ppl can mine and where ppl can be 100% sure they'll get their coins.

But as i told you, the treshold is now on 10 and this should be enough for everyone for withdrawing their coins Smiley

I can understand that it would make a difference on your server if people set the automatic payment level low, but people are not going to use manual payments real often. I just use it when I stopped mining and want to get everything out. So I don't think that the manual payment threshold would make much of a difference with your server. And when the mining is finished for everyone, like in the case of a POW+POS coin, why can't you just always set the thresholds to a very low number so that people can get all their coins out?
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

Thanks dude! This one started right up! Now to wait for blockchain to finish downloading Cheesy
The wallet is working for me fine now.

For all the Pools of Honor miner: Please withdraw your coins. All pool blocks are fully confirmed now, and the last few hundreds of thousands are waiting for their withdrawall Smiley

Thank you again for trusting us on our first pool project Smiley
Yes, but... Minimum Cashout: 750 BCC
No big deal but i have only 700 there remaining  Smiley

ok sry, ill set it to 10 so you all can checkout, sry for that =)

*edit*
Ok, i set payout limit to 10 now Smiley

I didn't like that either. For someone with a lot of hash power maybe it doesn't matter so much, but for someone like me it does. It seems a bit sneaky to start with a low threshold to draw people into mining with you, and while they are mining jack it up.

Activity: 214

For all the Pools of Honor miner: Please withdraw your coins. All pool blocks are fully confirmed now, and the last few hundreds of thousands are waiting for their withdrawall Smiley

*edit*

I didn't like that either. For someone with a lot of hash power maybe it doesn't matter so much, but for someone like me it does. It seems a bit sneaky to start with a low threshold to draw people into mining with you, and while they are mining jack it up.

*edit*
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i updated wallet. Does sync now ok but still the transaction from poloniex to my wallet of a few days ago says unconfirmed. What do i have to do to get those coins confirmed?

No big deal but i have only 700 there remaining  Smiley

Hey, that's a piece of bubble gum you are missing out on.
Activity: 283

No big deal but i have only 700 there remaining  Smiley

Now to get my bcc.dedicatedpool.com payouts that are just sitting there not confirming, or stuck.

Seems to me like the pool wallet crashed again.

Yeah, the contact form on the bcc pool there is disabled since it's POS now, so I used the SAT contact form, and (of course) nobody from dedicatedpool is in their chat room.

Now to get my bcc.dedicatedpool.com payouts that are just sitting there not confirming, or stuck.

Seems to me like the pool wallet crashed again.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
my personal wallet crashes now... more often... and the 100k i had... sent without my command on poloniex...
but poloniex didnt receive them either...
Pages:
Jump to: