Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 69. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 851
Merit: 556
The wallet is working for me fine now.

For all the Pools of Honor miner: Please withdraw your coins. All pool blocks are fully confirmed now, and the last few hundreds of thousands are waiting for their withdrawall Smiley

Thank you again for trusting us on our first pool project Smiley
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
im still waiting on the dedicatedpool payout!! has anyone gotten a payout from then?

I'm waiting for a payment too. Another thing is that the current block number reads 0 all the time. The same things were happening a few day ago and it turned out that they needed to restart a daemon. When they restarted it I got the payment and several transactions got confirmed. I'm going to email them and ask them to restart it again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
im still waiting on the dedicatedpool payout!! has anyone gotten a payout from then?
I looked at the source code and compared v1.4 and v1.5. it looks like the developer changed the paths to the libraries. Maybe that was needed on his system but isn't correct for your systems. If you look at the file "btctalkcoin-qt.pro" in the source code you'll see these changes:

v1.4.0.0

BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=
BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/boost
BOOST_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/boost/stage/lib

Changed to:

BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0
BOOST_LIB_PATH=C:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib

The new version does seem to work well on Linux (Ubuntu 13.10). The old version crashed a lot for me; the new version doesn't crash anymore. The developer will get the libs sorted out and it will be working well on Windows also. So people need to hold on tight.
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
The dlls might exist somewhere on your computer but need to be copied to the correct location in your wallet in order to be found by the wallet. If windows has a file search function, you could use that to find out whether those dll files exist somewhere on your computer.

Tried that.. but I have the wrong version on my pc elsewhere... Wallet crashes as soon as I try open it.
The dlls might exist somewhere on your computer but need to be copied to the correct location in your wallet in order to be found by the wallet. If windows has a file search function, you could use that to find out whether those dll files exist somewhere on your computer.
Still waiting for all the correct dll's for the new wallet.

Dev any updates? both me and WarrenP posted the same error with the missing libwinpthread-1.dll

The developer is probably sleeping, a well deserved rest. As far as including dlls with the wallet goes, developers have to be careful about including software that isn't legal to distribute. I'm not sure what the situation is with those dlls. In Linux it's easy because almost all the Linux software is GPL or MIT licensed and is legal to distribute.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Still waiting for all the correct dll's for the new wallet.

Dev any updates? both me and WarrenP posted the same error with the missing libwinpthread-1.dll
What happened with the airdrop? Got nothing ?

Guys if you cant read, read first post again.

My wallet isnt syncing, any help??

Mine took a while to sync and there were 0 connections, but it did eventually sync.
Activity: 153
slow price increase on polo now Smiley

Well, that's a ray of sunshine for my day.  Let's hope it stays that way.
Activity: 851
Merit: 556

Guys if you cant read, read first post again.

My wallet isnt syncing, any help??
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Activity: 224
goog
 why is BCC up today..any news?
Activity: 364
even though my wallet is unlocked .. it always says minting is suspended due to locked wallet ..hmm...
Activity: 168
The mysterious
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
 Wallet too many questions, you need to recruit more talent
we are back on business gentlemen!!!

I am hyping up on the trollbox also... muahahahahaha
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
we are back on business gentlemen!!!
Ok - disregard Santa Claus that wants to use only RED ink...

This is the status:

Window exe works fine if you have the libraries on your computer.  Most of Windows users won't, but some will.  So I am providing two files:

1. The Windows 1.5.0 *.exe upgrade for BCC:  https://mega.co.nz/#!tIUWVAza!czfN35uKl_vyp6h4Gp_AQFv1fIVgvv90Kf0U9F4yr8U

2. The unix libraries required by BCC to run on Windows:  https://mega.co.nz/#!9Akg3CAC!29PWI31FmPIavHD4E2eNHB2PEfLAWMHe2w6rU_iV1Ew

Put the content of both  files on the same directory on your computer.  Nothing to do with BlockChain or Wallet.dat files.  

Because I have ALL the unix libraries pre-installed on my computer, I seem to have a problem replicating the installation issues that you guys have.  If you are missing a *.dll file, just download it from the web or copy it from the V1.4 BCC directory.  I just wanted to provide you with cleaner files then the ones provided with V1.4, but I am too tired to figure what is missing.  See you tomorrow.

I am missing "libwinpthread-1.dll" and it is not in the 1.4 folder... I found other versions of the DLL, but then the wallet crashes on startup. Could you possibly bundle your one and upload?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
slow price increase on polo now Smiley

Yup. Price has been rising slowly the entire morning. Still a very good time to buy in

And just like that... suddenly BCC makes it into the trollbox also and the price climbs a little more... Cheesy

it just doubled in price, i think we're gonna see it reach 500sat by the end of the day

I think I may have started this little climb... lol... I bought up the low sell orders and then placed staggered buys in increments up to like 75 sat... Well...I'd like to BELIEVE I helped...hehe

whatever the case may be, its still worth much much more than the current 100 sat.

if we spread the word a little bit more i think this will turn into a frenzy
Pages:
Jump to: