Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 93. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Does anyone know a pool on the updated code? Dedicatedpool doesn't look like they've done it yet.

https://talk.suprnova.cc has indicated that its updated there.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Does anyone know a pool on the updated code? Dedicatedpool doesn't look like they've done it yet.
So I tried to trasnfer some BCC to poloniex but it got stuck.

This is when they decided to freeze BCC, I made the deposit about 15 minutes before.

Transaction: 4b5dcabc38ac5380b0d8d05a7cd20cc12b9591a9dd520557e4f97f32634d9fb6

Any help would be appreciated, I asked busoni on the chat but he disappeared as soon as I asked.

I have the same problem, Are the coins lost?
Any answer on this, i made 2 transfers to my poloniex address and none are showing, one from dedicated pool and one from bittrex, its only around 200 coins but it is all i had. do you think these are lost?

No they are not lost. Once the blockchain starts moving further than 4999, they will get confirmed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
So I tried to trasnfer some BCC to poloniex but it got stuck.

This is when they decided to freeze BCC, I made the deposit about 15 minutes before.

Transaction: 4b5dcabc38ac5380b0d8d05a7cd20cc12b9591a9dd520557e4f97f32634d9fb6

Any help would be appreciated, I asked busoni on the chat but he disappeared as soon as I asked.

I have the same problem, Are the coins lost?
Any answer on this, i made 2 transfers to my poloniex address and none are showing, one from dedicated pool and one from bittrex, its only around 200 coins but it is all i had. do you think these are lost?
Updating the wallet should I to copy the wallet.dat file to save the address I gave to the dev for airdrop? Am I right?
Thanks in advance

Yes
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Updating the wallet should I to copy the wallet.dat file to save the address I gave to the dev for airdrop? Am I right?
Thanks in advance
We need some miners on the new source to get it moving.
Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
We are contacting all pools and exchanges to update their wallets. If any pool/exchange owner is here, please take note of the update!
Wallets updated. We are moving towards a pure POS system. Please check full details at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589523.new#new
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
We are releasing a new update today. Everything has been fixed and is working flawlessly now. Please give us just a few hours.
And no coins are lost, don't worry!

Thanks!

Everyone loves an active dev that communicates on the thread. Well done! Looking forward to a 100% working wallet and the beginning of the airdrop!
We are releasing a new update today. Everything has been fixed and is working flawlessly now. Please give us just a few hours.
And no coins are lost, don't worry!

Thanks!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

The developer has fixed the code and I believe a working wallet will be posted shortly.

Have any coins from the airdrop started already? I am just wondering if any were lost due to the wallet problems, or whatever occurred.

I have been wondering why my wallet wasn't working, just stuck, never syncing. Guess I know why now.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

The developer has fixed the code and I believe a working wallet will be posted shortly.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I compiled from github for a 64-bit Linux machine. When I first ran BTCtalkcoin-qt it crashed halfway through loading the blocks. I restarted again and it finished loading. So there is the same instability when using Linux.

If you guys are working on the wallet, here's something else to fix while your at it. When I first tried compiling it came up with an error. There is an inconsistency in the naming of the files. Two of the files have letters with inconsistent case and I think all you need to do is rename the files so that they match what the compiler expects to see. Doing the following in Linux fixed it for me:

cd src/qt/res/icons
mv btctalkcoin-16.png BTCtalkcoin-16.png
mv btctalkcoin-128.png BTCtalkcoin-128.png

If you make this change, I don't think it will affect Windows because Windows isn't case sensitive. You guys take your time; I'm not in a rush to get this fixed. Thanks for your developing this nice coin for us!
Pages:
Jump to: