Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 95. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 500
whats again ? dedicatedpool is down.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
same issue, suddenly last night it crashed for the first time and the crashing keeps happening after that.
it had never crashed before and i had the wallet since day 1
Activity: 90
My wallet just crashed after being open working normally for few days. Just suddenly crashed. This is the first time the wallet crashed for me, before it worked flawlessly. I am mining at Dedicated now, and lost connection at same moment. Seems their wallet crashed too.
I restarted the wallet and seems ok again.
FYI. Great coin and community btw  Smiley

yes, I have encounter the problem, I do not know how to solve it.

who can tell me ??

thanks....
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
AllCrypt wallet crashed again.

If whoever posted that fixed windows wallet can post what they did to fix it - I personally would like to stop being woken at 3am by my phone going off that the wallet crashed.

Edit: For US - it seems like it crashes around the same time every night now that I think about it. It doesnt crash during the day, always around 2-3AM eastern US time.
Activity: 601
The Linux wallet v1.4 crashes too.
Is there an update available?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Time to mine, pretty low diff.. Wink
Activity: 62
Wallet work and dedicatedpool to  Smiley
Activity: 751
Fixed wallet:

https://mega.co.nz/#!sl8HXJjQ!ix0yjrQho3nuqUKzHm_rjTldEshDbft1v7GtrtLgqsM

Scan result:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/360d594e3573f1910f10b37c7a426cfedb4833175af9f812de14e88a4b7ef325/analysis/1398689616/

Kindly check and tell me if it is working fine or not.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Glow Like Dat
oh, go go fix quick ly, i'm interesrt with this coin
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Why did Poloniex froze deposits?
Activity: 37
We are working very hard on figuring out the issue but even the debug logs do not point at any specific/known issue. Please bear with us and we will get a solution to you as soon as possible/. Extremely sorry about the inconvenience!

Keep up the good work. Rome wasn't build in 1 day too... Smiley
Activity: 112
We are working very hard on figuring out the issue but even the debug logs do not point at any specific/known issue. Please bear with us and we will get a solution to you as soon as possible/. Extremely sorry about the inconvenience!
Activity: 335
Same here,

Wallet crashes on home system, (win 7)

Work system (Win 7 again) but download wont get past Sophos AV - its gets quarantined and deleted instantly...
Activity: 62
all pool down and wallet to ...
Activity: 49
My Wallet on MacOSx quits halfway through syncing.

Mine did too. But I restarted it and it's fine now. If that's any help  Undecided
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Failed to update your account: Unable to connect to RPC server for coin address validation
what's wrong?
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
My wallet keeps crashing....

---------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

OK   
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
hey Dev
is this true? Bittrex Disabile BCC on listing?

NO! This is absolutely false. From where did you here this?

Yeah, we've had no problems with the wallet... About to apply the update anyhow though Smiley

Thanks
Richie

Thanks! We are working on a major update which should be live within a week to ten days.

I lied... We've had the wallet crash twice today for no reason.  Nothing in the logs point to anything.  Any ideas?

Thanks
Richie
Activity: 37
My wallet just crashed after being open working normally for few days. Just suddenly crashed. This is the first time the wallet crashed for me, before it worked flawlessly. I am mining at Dedicated now, and lost connection at same moment. Seems their wallet crashed too.
I restarted the wallet and seems ok again.
FYI. Great coin and community btw  Smiley
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I can't seem to find the list of the airdrop anymore, anyone that can help me out? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: