Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 55. (Read 162292 times)

Activity: 716
Merit: 501
There is definitely something wrong with cpu-pool.net/btq MPOS pool. I was just mining on there to see if I could help find a block and I found one, but it's not showing one as being found on the dashboard.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Have A Nice Day
Just put in a request to have BTQ added to http://qex.la/  It's an exchange that deals specifically with quark algo coins.

Right now BTQ retargets once every 10 mins (20 blocks), so you guys want it switched to retargeting every 30 sec (1 block)Huh

Maybe

Linear averaging with up/down limit such as +15/-30

I think it become a very typical requirements for the modern coin to protect the miner from the sneaky pool and miners.

And, qex.la, it is so good news,
Just put in a request to have BTQ added to http://qex.la/  It's an exchange that deals specifically with quark algo coins.

Right now BTQ retargets once every 10 mins (20 blocks), so you guys want it switched to retargeting every 30 sec (1 block)Huh
Have A Nice Day
Me too but they have taken a big bite out of the action. They're evil, I tell ya! EVIL!!!

Is there a cap on diff? or maybe a sliding scale after a certain diff?

There are some rabbit miners,
When lower diff are mining and increase the diff,
And than, they jump to the other coin while the miners are reducing the diff
It makes, the miner are mining at higher diff always,

Because of
   Even lower diff, they got lower chance of reward due to the high hash rate with Rabbit Miner
   at High diff, they are mining at higher diff with longer block time

I hope Dev change the Diff set per each block to avoid it,
Have A Nice Day
I think, this coin is the long run coin,
long halving and small reward each block,
And, fair mining using CPU, GPU(nvidia, amd)
If have better community,
It has big potential to grow over the Quark
Activity: 346
Me too but they have taken a big bite out of the action. They're evil, I tell ya! EVIL!!!

Is there a cap on diff? or maybe a sliding scale after a certain diff?
whats up with cpu-pool.net?? It's showing they haven't found a block in the past 25 hrs.
It's those mean old green machines, I tell ya! Roll Eyes

lol yeah but they should still be able to find a block...I mean I'm still solo mining and still able to find blocks even with the higher difficulty.
whats up with cpu-pool.net?? It's showing they haven't found a block in the past 25 hrs.
It's those mean old green machines, I tell ya! Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
vote vote vote !!!

https://comkort.com/vote

Please cast your vote ( IP = 1 unique guest).

1. vote +1
2. login
3. vote +3

Wink

also vote from your mobile devices & Smartphones :-)
Right, 3 times in one hour the first hour only, then you have to wait an hour again even if you are logged in to repeat the process. Not exactly as advertised.
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
vote vote vote !!!

https://comkort.com/vote

Please cast your vote for those coins you would like to see up for trade on Comkort.com. If you are a registered user, you can cast your vote up to 3 times/hour. If you have not registered yet, you can vote only 1 time/hour (1 IP = 1 unique guest).

1. vote +1
2. login
3. vote +3

Wink
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
What's the point in mining this the price is so l
Can`t download bitquark wallet , chrome says it is evil and blocks the downloaded file Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

You may need to disable your anti-virus
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Can`t download bitquark wallet , chrome says it is evil and blocks the downloaded file Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
I'm having trouble compiling ccminer for Xubuntu 12.04 with nVidia 9600 GT (compute capability of 1.0) or another machine running Xubuntu 13.10 with a GT 220 (cc 1.2). On the first machine it dumps during make with a gencode 30 unsupported error. On the 2nd machine it gets as far as

Running pass 'Live Variable Analysis' on function '@_Z24myriadgroestl_gpu_sha256Pj'
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
make[2]: *** [cuda_myriadgroestl.o] Error 139
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/[username]/ccminer-master'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/[username]/ccminer-master'
make: *** [all] Error 2

If I were to buy better video hardware might that solve the problems or might there be other factors limiting me?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
nvidia: the green death  Grin
(may-be a skull with the 2 pickaxes would be a better flag)
dga
Activity: 737
Merit: 511
A handful nVidia-miners take over 50% total network hash. Crazy.

I had 50% of FugueCoin's network hash rate once. Just me.

And look where FugueCoin is now... oops. DEAD. Wink

Don't break AizenSou and my hearts -- we've still got a bounty up for someone who wants to resume development of it. Smiley

(I'm still 50% of FugueCoin, except when you release new ccminer toys that distract my GPUs. :-)
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
A handful nVidia-miners take over 50% total network hash. Crazy.

I had 50% of FugueCoin's network hash rate once. Just me.

And look where FugueCoin is now... oops. DEAD. Wink

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
The hash rate still isn't as high as it was the first week after launch. The difficulty stayed between 1.2k - 2k and then dropped for awhile Wink

don't worry, we'll bring it back Wink  I have an army of little green nVidia people.

The leveldb build issue with the wallet on linux is kind of annoying, though (non-GUI build).

Fixable, as someone noted, by cp'ing src/leveldb/* from another wallet source tree, but this seems like low-hanging fruit to fix if you want more people mining.

I can confirm Prof. Andersen's method works.

Nice to see Christian shows his magic again, but somehow I have the feeling that we'll kill the coin. A handful nVidia-miners take over 50% total network hash. Crazy.
Pages:
Jump to: