Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 52. (Read 162292 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Any next biggest exchanges we plan to go into?

is QEX.LA confirmed to add btq?

forum here on reddit should start thinking about development team?

people dump because not too many buyers, more buyers will give better prices, but it needs more bigger exchanges
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
BTQ is selling higher than Quarkcoin on Comkort's exchange! BitQuark to the moon!!!

WoW, these are the stats from http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/BitQuark

Minted Coins: 531,423 BTQ

Price: $0.045 (+94.24%)

MCap: $23,683 (+722.37%)

Volume: 190 (+0.03%)

Imagine this is just the beginning

Why would someone go on the exchange and sell for half the current price? Damn dumpers...smh
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
http://btq.zcoins.org:9782/

Use
minerd -a anime -o stratum+tcp://btq.zcoins.org:9782 -u 13zExoBfZWPUFaDhDdZjZ6zbitGtWPx5n3 -p xxx

Windows:
download and unpack archive: [miner]
add in file !BTQ.bat your wallet address
start !BTQ.bat

Lunux (Ubuntu 13.04):
wget http://zcoins.org/installBTQ
chmod +x installBTQ
./installBTQ
add in file startminerBTQ.sh your wallet address
./startminerBTQ.sh
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
BTQ is selling higher than Quarkcoin on Comkort's exchange! BitQuark to the moon!!!

Imagine this is just the beginning
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
bitquark to the moon Cheesy
um is http://btq.air-pool.net/ down?

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BitQuark [BTQ] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/btq
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
On a side note, the Winklevoss twins should help boost all cryptocurrencies this year once the Bitcoin ETF hits Wall Street!!! So right now would be a great time to invest in cryptos, before Wall Street jumps in the game and pumps Bitcoin to the moon! Since all cyrpto prices are linked to BTC, this will cause a ripple effect and cause many cryptos to sour to new highs! Hopefully BitQuark will join the frenzy!!! :-)

Exciting times ahead!!!!!!

I'm actually not excited about this long term.  I think in order for any coin to succeed it eventually needs to break away from having it's value tied to BTC and stand on it's own.  How many BitQuarks will it take to get me a new set of tires for my truck?  How much BTQ will you give me to cut your grass?

Right now people think of alt-coins in terms of how much BTC and I trade them up for and how much can I cash my BTC in for dollars?

While the Bitcoin ETF may get BTC back up to $1200 and thereby raise the price of all alt-coins, I think long term alts need to break away from BTC.

I totally agree and I hope we can do just that with BitQuark. When I first developed BTQ, my intentions were to try and break the BTC link, but this can only be achieved by the miners/users of BitQuark. As they have to be the ones to break the link. It's almost like the USD as the World Reserve Currency...it MUST fall & no longer be linked to another currency!!! BitQuark miners/users should just trade BTQ's based on supply and scarcity of the coin...in other words, we need to set it's price & weight for products and services! It will and has to start with us! Break loose from the chains that bind us! Agree??
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
On a side note, the Winklevoss twins should help boost all cryptocurrencies this year once the Bitcoin ETF hits Wall Street!!! So right now would be a great time to invest in cryptos, before Wall Street jumps in the game and pumps Bitcoin to the moon! Since all cyrpto prices are linked to BTC, this will cause a ripple effect and cause many cryptos to sour to new highs! Hopefully BitQuark will join the frenzy!!! :-)

I'm actually not excited about this long term.  I think in order for any coin to succeed it eventually needs to break away from having it's value tied to BTC and stand on it's own.  How many BitQuarks will it take to get me a new set of tires for my truck?  How much BTQ will you give me to cut your grass?

Right now people think of alt-coins in terms of how much BTC and I trade them up for and how much can I cash my BTC in for dollars?

While the Bitcoin ETF may get BTC back up to $1200 and thereby raise the price of all alt-coins, I think long term alts need to break away from BTC.
How does the BTQ community feel about cutting the BitQuark supply in half from 21,000,000 down to 10,500,000 + inflation?? It would also halve every 2 years instead of every 4 years. It would look something like this:

1-2 years   : (7200*365)*2=5,256,000
2-4 years  : (3600*365)*2=2,628,000
4-6 years  : (1800*365)*2=1,314,000
6-8 years  : (900*365)*2=657,000
8-10 years : (450*365)*2=328,500
10-12 years : (225*365)*2=164,250
12-14 years : (112.5*365)*2=105,000

Total = 10,452,750 BTQ +105,000 yearly for inflation

Don't do it.  EBT cut their coin supply in half and moved to POS and the value jumped up for a day or two then went right back to where it was, even lower in fact.

Besides, let's assume 1 milliion people each have 2 BTQ coins, and are actively using them to buy and spend on items, goods, services, and whatnot, they will be micro transacting if it's successfully used for everyday items.

I'm not even going to think I'm as versed as some when it comes to economics or cryptos in general, I just think halving the coin supply total is a bad idea and will only bring short term profit for dumpers.

Yea I agree! It was just an idea that I didn't fully think through, but BTQ will remain at 21 Million coins + inflation :-)
Activity: 350
How does the BTQ community feel about cutting the BitQuark supply in half from 21,000,000 down to 10,500,000 + inflation?? It would also halve every 2 years instead of every 4 years. It would look something like this:

1-2 years   : (7200*365)*2=5,256,000
2-4 years  : (3600*365)*2=2,628,000
4-6 years  : (1800*365)*2=1,314,000
6-8 years  : (900*365)*2=657,000
8-10 years : (450*365)*2=328,500
10-12 years : (225*365)*2=164,250
12-14 years : (112.5*365)*2=105,000

Total = 10,452,750 BTQ +105,000 yearly for inflation

Don't do it.  EBT cut their coin supply in half and moved to POS and the value jumped up for a day or two then went right back to where it was, even lower in fact.

Besides, let's assume 1 milliion people each have 2 BTQ coins, and are actively using them to buy and spend on items, goods, services, and whatnot, they will be micro transacting if it's successfully used for everyday items.

I'm not even going to think I'm as versed as some when it comes to economics or cryptos in general, I just think halving the coin supply total is a bad idea and will only bring short term profit for dumpers.
Activity: 346

Company I used to work for in the radio communications industry (WPCS, International) who sold our division to the f^&*g owners of Kavveri Telecom, India refocused their business model late last year and bought a small startup called BTX Trader LLC who designed a Bitcoin trading platform for serious traders. Operates on multiple exchanges at the same time. It's the big leagues for Bitcoin. Good thing it's we who now control the amount of currency in circulation and not central banks. No more quantitative "easing".

Get in now or get left behind.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/2013/12/27/wpcs-launches-beta-version-bitcoin-trading-platform/

Just got an email from Comkort and BitQuark will be added during the day tomorrow Smiley

Thanks for letting us know in advance. The price should go high tomorrow when it hits Comkort.

I hope so cuz we could really use a boost in price right now.
Yeah I know right lol...I saw your tweet to LazyCoins yesterday and I saw that they favorited it LOL
Right! And he STILL hasn't gotten off his lazyass!  Shocked

LMFAO I know that's right!!!
Yeah I know right lol...I saw your tweet to LazyCoins yesterday and I saw that they favorited it LOL
Right! And he STILL hasn't gotten off his lazyass!  Shocked
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Just got an email from Comkort and BitQuark will be added during the day tomorrow Smiley

Thanks for letting us know in advance. The price should go high tomorrow when it hits Comkort.
Well it's ABOUT TIME! Tongue
Can't help you with an Android developer. If you find one let me know. I have some killer app ideas.

And it's nice to know Christian checks in on us once in a while. Isn't it? LOL! Cheesy

Well it's ABOUT TIME! Tongue
Can't help you with an Android developer. If you find one let me know. I have some killer app ideas.

And it's nice to know Christian checks in on us once in a while. Isn't it? LOL! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: