Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 58. (Read 162292 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250
src/net.cpp:20:22: fatal error: miniwget.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/net.o] Error 1

I know what the problem is but I'm going to make you fix it! Tongue
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
With in the next couple hours I will push the new client update to GitHub and release the binary on BitQuark.info.
The new update has the "Coin Control" feature added and a couple of small changes to the GUI.
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
https://comkort.com/vote   TOP 10

We add 6 new forks each Sunday.   go go go VOTE
WTF happened to altoutlet.com?  Shocked
Hoping to have the styling and overall design finished in the next two weeks and the beta launch for sellers to start putting up items shortly thereafter.  Since very few people even know how to spend bitcoins and even fewer have heard about alt-coins we need all the sellers we can get to help generate interest in crypto-currencies.

Don't feel you're forced to sell for crypto-currencies.  If a buyer contacts a seller, parties are free to haggle pricing and currency type.  It's a flea-market after all.  The goal is primarily to have a place where the average joe (or joan) can sell stuff for coins. 

Have a cast iron skillet you don't use since you gave up red meat?  Want a few LTC for it?  List it at the flea market.

Have an old circular saw just taking up space in your garage?  Want a few BTQ for it?  List it at the flea market.

One person's junk is another person's crypto-currency.

Looking good!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hoping to have the styling and overall design finished in the next two weeks and the beta launch for sellers to start putting up items shortly thereafter.  Since very few people even know how to spend bitcoins and even fewer have heard about alt-coins we need all the sellers we can get to help generate interest in crypto-currencies.

Don't feel you're forced to sell for crypto-currencies.  If a buyer contacts a seller, parties are free to haggle pricing and currency type.  It's a flea-market after all.  The goal is primarily to have a place where the average joe (or joan) can sell stuff for coins. 

Have a cast iron skillet you don't use since you gave up red meat?  Want a few LTC for it?  List it at the flea market.

Have an old circular saw just taking up space in your garage?  Want a few BTQ for it?  List it at the flea market.

One person's junk is another person's crypto-currency.

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10313788_254475621404395_8567515896199800549_n.jpg
Got it. Will test tonight.

How's the testing coming a long? If everything is going good, I will push the source code to github.
Nice! I see the flea market site is almost ready!

BTW does anybody have any Superman comics they are willing to trade for BTQ's??
Activity: 350
Just an update, I FINALLY got the BTQ/BTC section for bitquark.info working right! :-)

nice!  looks like you're coming out with close to the same rates that the flea market guy is listing.

BTQ website is showing 0.00002351 BTC/BTQ and they're showing 86.67755 BTQ = $1 USD and c-cex.com is showing similar so that's 3 sources for rates now.
Hmmm...you might need to clear your cache and offline browser content.
Activity: 56
I noticed on the bitquark website that the little logo in the tabs section on my google chrome still shows the old logo is it like that for everyone or just me?
Just an update, I FINALLY got the BTQ/BTC section for bitquark.info working right! :-)

Nice!
I just cast vote #1000 for BTQ at https://comkort.com/vote/#BTQ !!!!! Grin  (and vote 999 and 1001 but shhhhhh, don't tell anyone. Cool )
Has any of you guys used this site to track cryptos
http://crypto-prices.com

rate is coming out the same as cryptofleamarket.com/rates for ebt

probably both tie to poloniex
Has any of you guys used this site to track cryptos
http://crypto-prices.com
Activity: 98
SUPER SALE 10000 BTQ (BitQuark) for 0.24 BTC [very cheap]

BTQ Price Update

85.54101 BTQ = $1 USD

so 10,000 BTQ is worth about $117 and he's selling for about $115 as of 6:23 CST based on active trading at C-CEX.com

Another client is asking us to build something like the coindesk BPI (Bitcoin Price Index) so it's taking away some of our time to finish the Crypto Flea Market.  Good news is we've been getting interest from some of our local merchant clients (a bar and a carpet cleaner) who's interested in accepting BTC.  That's good for BTQ too since the prices are tied together.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
SUPER SALE 10000 BTQ (BitQuark) for 0.24 BTC [very cheap]
Ok guys, so what would be the best way to get more people interested in BitQuark? What can we do to get more exposure?

BitQuark Price Index like they have from coindesk for BTC. 

Get the BTQ/USD or at least the BTQ/BTC price working on the website.

List of merchants accepting BTQ or at least considering it.

Get more websites, blogs talking about BTQ, maybe some free SEO articles?

Some youtube videos like EBT and Karmacoin or Quark.

More exchanges/votes.

Pages:
Jump to: