Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BTQ] BitQuark | Super secure hashing | CPU mining - page 62. (Read 162292 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
http://btq.mine-pool.net/

Down?
Edit: Nvm just needed to reboot my PC
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Yes BTQ is a quark algorithm coin. I've been solo-mining with sg miner and I'm knocking out around 100 - 150 blocks a day @ 7Mh/s
That's all? I'm hitting those marks with only one card @2.1Mh/s!  Can't wait until I get more cards up and running on the new mobo!  Tongue

BTW: I've been learning more than I want to know about this new "heartbeat" bug. This explains a lot. I've got money that says the NSA paid some developers off to insert this bug back in December 2011 and THAT'S how they've been eavesdropping on us. Now that it's exposed, hackers are having a field day! How to we prevent this kind of infiltration again?
Activity: 716
Merit: 501
Yes BTQ is a quark algorithm coin. I've been solo-mining with sg miner and I'm knocking out around 100 - 150 blocks a day @ 7Mh/s
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
Anyone hitting this with the gpu builds of sg miner ? 

I was thinking of 'testing' it , coin appears to be clone of quark in code base (not distribution model) correct ?
for some reason every time I upload to github my net.cpp file gets changed. So make this change in the src/net.cpp line19 -24 by adding miniupnpc/

#ifdef USE_UPNP
#include <miniupnpc/miniwget.h>
#include <miniupnpc/miniupnpc.h>
#include <miniupnpc/upnpcommands.h>
#include <miniupnpc/upnperrors.h>
#endif

You may also need to change file permissions on the source code
chmod -R 777 BitQuark-0.8.3.8-r15-master

I also rebuilt the Leveldb *.a files
You're welcome guys!

Has anyone had trouble compiling from the updated source on Linux systems?
Activity: 350
was just about to ask about this... thx
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is a mandatory update!!!
Ok the source is now uploaded to GitHub
https://github.com/bitquarkcoin/BitQuark-0.8.3.8-r15-master
Just uploaded the new binary and it uses OpenSSL 1.0.1g (fixes recently discovered vulnerability). So if you have download the new update before this post, redownload it.

I updated the OpenSSL just to be safe.
A bug in OpenSSL, used by Bitcoin-Qt/Bitcoin Core, could allow your bitcoins to be stolen. Immediately updating Bitcoin Core to 0.9.1 is required in some cases, especially if you're using 0.9.0.
Does this apply to the Bitquark wallet in any way?
New BitQuark-qt v0.8.3.8 >> http://www.bitquark.info/downloads/BitQuark-0.8.3.8-r15-Windows.zip
Added Auto-solo Mining control.
     Settings -> Options -> Mining

I'll have the Linux qt update soon and I'll also have the source code uploaded to github tomorrow.
Working on a couple of updates for the wallet and it should be available soon for download.
The hashrate has really fallen off today...whats up guys??
SUPER SALE 10000 BTQ (BitQuark) for 0.49 BTC [very cheap]
Only a fool will pay you 40% more for a crypto that they can buy right now at C-Cex at 0.35 BTC. I'll give you 0.2 BTC for 10000 BTQ [very generous]
And that is why I NEVER keep my coins on an exchange!!!
Ditto!

Okay, throwing a question out here. Please forgive me if this is not the correct place to post it. Over the last several days I've been tinkering with cluster mining (2 or more computers mining on a local network all pointed to the IP of the PC with the wallet being mined into). PC1 has the wallet and runs sph-sgminer 4.1.0. Other PCs on the network run minerd pointed at PC1. There seems to be a limit of 4 total connections to the wallet server daemon,

loopback of sgminer on PC1 plus 3 other computers running minerd pointed at PC1, or
lookpack of sgminer on PC1 plus loopback of minerd on PC1 plus 2 other computers running minerd pointed at PC1.

Any time I exceed that limit the additional computers return json_rpc_call failed. Even 4 total is pushing it as it sometimes causes sgminer to sit and wait for work from pool 0. Three wallet server clients seems to be the max stable limit.

Am I alone with this problem?

Z
And that is why I NEVER keep my coins on an exchange!!! So I guess what I read a couple weeks ago was true about that exchange!
Doesn't this just give you a warm fuzzy all over?

A friend of mine pretty heavy into cryptos with numerous mining rigs thought he had a really bright idea to create just such a crypto. Then I pointed him to this very video. Needless to say he fell silent. Grin
I think Bill Still just hit the ball out the park on just what I'm talking about! >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rynx980F3H8
Pages:
Jump to: