Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥 BUCKET - GOODBYE COINS. HELLO CHANGE ! - page 50. (Read 4080 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I haven't absolutely understood the system of collecting ICO in this project, 33 million dollars are planned to bring together all, but words it isn't told about rounds or pre-ICO, also I don't see anything about soft cap and hard cap, explain somebody please.

maybe in this project there is no soft cap and hard cap. maybe the team will develop its product with any sum of investments. and if so, it really rejoices.
Yes, thus the project can enter the market much faster and not wait until a soft cap and a hard cap meet, they will be able to develop the platform from the first investment.
There should be a plan to reach the softcap and the set targets and the team should also maintain instructions for all the plan that helps to reach to the expected delivery.

Plan is very important in a project, that is why before everything it is good to have plan so that it is easy for the team to work  or do their job because they have guide what's next. Other reason is that people have an idea what will happened next. I am looking forward for the success of this project hope the team will be more active in answering queries and gives update and information to participants.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I liked the project, but I did not find information about the free distribution of your tokens, because with this you can attract a lot of people.
Yeah you are right. I also didn't found any information related to bounty programme so I hope the devlopers will soon announce all information related to bounty programme. This bounty programme will help to attract more investeros and also helps in increase the popularity of project.
More efforts was kept to implement the foundational bridge however bounty can help to bring more new investors through the supporters where they can reach to audience actively.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I haven't absolutely understood the system of collecting ICO in this project, 33 million dollars are planned to bring together all, but words it isn't told about rounds or pre-ICO, also I don't see anything about soft cap and hard cap, explain somebody please.

maybe in this project there is no soft cap and hard cap. maybe the team will develop its product with any sum of investments. and if so, it really rejoices.
Yes, thus the project can enter the market much faster and not wait until a soft cap and a hard cap meet, they will be able to develop the platform from the first investment.
There should be a plan to reach the softcap and the set targets and the team should also maintain instructions for all the plan that helps to reach to the expected delivery.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Bucket token is Security token but how they will contribute to the security. There is nothing written about it.& how we will contribute to this project
Activity: 378

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I get what this project is but I don't actually understand what this project is about, please help.
Activity: 406

Ehh, lately a lot of projects don't even bother to make a hard or soft cap. Since they never even reach it so might aswell make as much as you can
but at the same time, the team does not say anything about how they will act if they can not collect the necessary amount of investment. It is interesting to hear a comment from the developers on these issues.
is there any translation of the site into other languages besides English? The browser can translate, but it does not translate correctly, and the number of languages affects the prestige of the project.
Activity: 84
this project looks good but they are going to give profit those who are holders only? I cant understand.

the question is how are they going to get profit specifically, this project looks like will be using dispatch labs blockchain so I think they are going to have a fast transaction.
Merit: 4

Ehh, lately a lot of projects don't even bother to make a hard or soft cap. Since they never even reach it so might aswell make as much as you can
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
this project looks good but they are going to give profit those who are holders only? I cant understand.
Activity: 378
I liked the project, but I did not find information about the free distribution of your tokens, because with this you can attract a lot of people.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain

Activity: 434
This project is kind of interesting, and it comes to caught me in the eye. The Bucket project has a good Ann thread. And additionally, the Bucket shows the project team working behind this. Well, this may come to add attraction for the people as to gain the trust of the crowd too. I will stay tuned to this project and let's see what might happen to this project.
The time has not yet passed for us to draw conclusions about the work of the team, I think it is too early to talk about the results of the work
Agree its too early to predict nor jjudge the project this early. It's just started and many more thing to do and updates need to ccreate. Let's give team a chance to grow and show us whatthey got for the project progress. More updates and promotions will make the project catch the attentionsof many.
Activity: 126
Pretty nice project indeed! Bucket has a great team of experts that will cement thier way to success. Investors will definitely gather during the ico sale to show thier support to this humble project.
Merit: 250
I'm not convinced cashless society is a good idea anyway. It places control of our money in the hands of banks, operators of the cloud, etc. If a recession occurs, the holders of your money can cut off your access to it in order to prop up their own best interests, just like the E.U. did to Greek citizens. Cashless society, they're in control. With cash you are.
In contrast, I strongly support the idea to build up cashless society.
Because such society will make our lives easier, more comfortable.
You don't have to bring purses around the place to pay for your daily expenses.
Crypto can do this with your smartphones, tablets, etc.

Cashless society is nearly not possible. While lawmakers often come with different opinion about cryptocurrency, it is obviously not a nearby solution to achieve. But, you can lay the foundation and push the demand up. I support your team to bring another greater solution for a cashless society.
Activity: 532
Hi team, where is the road map and technical documentation on your site? Where can I see the project information about the sequence of your actions?
Activity: 149
I'm not convinced cashless society is a good idea anyway. It places control of our money in the hands of banks, operators of the cloud, etc. If a recession occurs, the holders of your money can cut off your access to it in order to prop up their own best interests, just like the E.U. did to Greek citizens. Cashless society, they're in control. With cash you are.
In contrast, I strongly support the idea to build up cashless society.
Because such society will make our lives easier, more comfortable.
You don't have to bring purses around the place to pay for your daily expenses.
Crypto can do this with your smartphones, tablets, etc.
Activity: 19
great initiative. looking forward to the ico
Pages:
Jump to: