Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 6342 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hi Manager, I want to create content on YouTube in Russian language about WPP Energy ,I can do it? have a nice day
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

I bought a BUDDY today. It seems to me that the token will no longer be able to fall in price, since it is already very cheap today. I thus maximally reduce the risk to take a loss.
If we take into account that you can also earn extra money using the InvestBox service, then your investments look reasonable
And how much interest there is now pay per day InvestBox, coin Buddy? 2-3% per day?
If I'm not mistaken, the service InvestBox gives as much as 5% per day on this coin. Quite a high percentage.
Activity: 144

I bought a BUDDY today. It seems to me that the token will no longer be able to fall in price, since it is already very cheap today. I thus maximally reduce the risk to take a loss.
If we take into account that you can also earn extra money using the InvestBox service, then your investments look reasonable
And how much interest there is now pay per day InvestBox, coin Buddy? 2-3% per day?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I have an important question to the experts, do you think now is the best time to invest in Buddy? Or is it better to wait a little longer?
Many would risk, because Buddy really lost the price, but now. the price began to gradually recover.
Activity: 196
I have an important question to the experts, do you think now is the best time to invest in Buddy? Or is it better to wait a little longer?
Many would risk, because Buddy really lost the price, but now. the price began to gradually recover.
Activity: 126
Hello! I think it is right time now to buy Buddy token  Cheesy

In what exchanges is the token listed? What is the price now?
Negotiations on adding a token to other exchanges are underway, but specifically today Buddy is trading on the yobit cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 43
Hello! I think it is right time now to buy Buddy token  Cheesy

In what exchanges is the token listed? What is the price now?
Many cryptocurrencies, including Buddy, have fallen significantly in price, Yes, now is a good time to invest, but still, you need to take into account all the risks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I feel lonely sometimes too, but I have Twitter to do that. Although, I would be happy to find, thanks to this project, French language teachers
Just for people like you and this project was created. I'm sure Buddy will be in demand.
Activity: 140
Guys, has anyone worked with InvestBox? How can I get 5% per day? I'm very interested.
I feel lonely sometimes too, but I have Twitter to do that. Although, I would be happy to find, thanks to this project, French language teachers
Activity: 350
Recently, I noticed that there are many so-called social networks on the blockchain, what is the difference from the usual social networks?
You can read the white paper of the project, there is a whole section devoted to this issue, where everything is painted in detail.
It's very simple, blockchain is new technologies that differ from the old ones, full transparency and security.
Activity: 140
Recently, I noticed that there are many so-called social networks on the blockchain, what is the difference from the usual social networks?
You can read the white paper of the project, there is a whole section devoted to this issue, where everything is painted in detail.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Blockchain technology underestimate many businesses, but it is the blockchain ensures full transparency of platige.
Activity: 210
In my opinion, the project itself and its marketing strategy seem normal, and even their team is professional. Not to mention their white paper and road map.
Activity: 126
I am very glad that most of the funds collected will go to the development of the project in the future and the marketing plan. The right approach!
Without a marketing plan, any project is doomed to fail. Advertising is the engine without which business will operate at a loss.
I have studied this project very carefully and noticed that the project already has many partners, their list is constantly growing, this is only the beginning, buddy is doomed to success.
Pages:
Jump to: