Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 13. (Read 6345 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Hello, users. I recently learned that tretry can buy your coins in Yobit. This is good news) I always check new coins on this exchange.
What about other cryptocurrency exchanges? The yobit exchange is certainly good, but to achieve maximum popularity, you need to add BUDDY to other exchanges.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello, users. I recently learned that tretry can buy your coins in Yobit. This is good news) I always check new coins on this exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I do not understand only one thing, because professionals in different fields earn differently. For example, a good psychologist and a good teacher of a foreign language. These people have different fees. How to deal with this? How to evaluate?
Activity: 154
Is there information when the coin will be added to other exchanges?
There are no exact terms of listing coins on other exchanges, but negotiations are underway, we can only wait.
Activity: 126
Does anyone use the InvestBox service?? What are Buddy minimum investments to get 5% per day?
Work with InvestBox is very simple, look in the list BUDYY and invest for a day, the minimum investment of only 60 coins BUDDY.
I first see such a service InvestBox, 5% per day, quite a big reward. Perhaps I'll look into InvestBox more
Activity: 145
Does anyone use the InvestBox service?? What are Buddy minimum investments to get 5% per day?
Work with InvestBox is very simple, look in the list BUDYY and invest for a day, the minimum investment of only 60 coins BUDDY.
Activity: 196
Guys, what's going on with the token price? Do you think it makes sense to take them now? After all, the listing was only on yobit, maybe you should wait until the list is turned to other exchanges?
Recently, the price of Buddy has stopped rising as before, but have you seen the market situation at all? Now all tokens are falling:(
Guys, what's going on with the token price? Do you think it makes sense to take them now? After all, the listing was only on yobit, maybe you should wait until the list is turned to other exchanges?
BUDDY is trading on cryptocurrency exchanges recently, after the platform is fully launched, the price of the token can seriously soar in value
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I see that the coin has already been added to the Yobit stock exchange. But why nowhere is there any news about the development of the project?
Activity: 177
Is there information when the coin will be added to other exchanges?
Activity: 185
The system is in accordance with the global world today, but with the above concept if we interact with others whether to use paid or subscription applications? I don't understand
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It seems that the discussion will decide in general about the feasibility of launching the project. We can see that this can be interesting for people. It seems to me that a good implementation is too complex.

This project is already traded on the  exchange. Therefore, it is not surprising that people want to discuss it. Meanwhile, while the project still new news can strongly influence it and people are trying to follow the news about the project.
Judging by the volume of trading, interest to the project is high and we should expect its active development.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

I agree with this. I assumed that the price for Bitcoin and other crypto currencies could fall more strongly. This says that the market is not so weak.
If we do not drop below 6,000 until the end of the week, then we can expect that in a few weeks Bitcoin will cost more than 7,000 dollars.
If the market changes in this way, it will positively affect the ICO that is being conducted now.
Activity: 70
creative idea for distribution of tokens and creative schemes for users as well! well done team.
Activity: 210
Strictly following lay down rules shows discipline and orderliness... I like it
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
As I expected the market was very unstable. Today's drop proved it. Now you need to be very careful in the market. It's very easy to get into a drawdown. For this, you need to buy coins with great care.
It seems to me that this is just a mood. Fundamentally, the market is strong and will grow soon.
Activity: 588
Is margin trading possible in crypto currency? I have not heard of it.
https://www.bitmex.com/-Here's an example here you can try this. I think this is a risky kind of trading.
I agree with you, I see no reason why you can take such a big risk. Thanks for the link anyway.
Activity: 476
Is margin trading possible in crypto currency? I have not heard of it.
https://www.bitmex.com/-Here's an example here you can try this. I think this is a risky kind of trading.
I do not know for what it is necessary to do this? In the crypto there is a huge volatility, why increase it?
Pages:
Jump to: