Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 6345 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
What's with the price of a token? I on Jobit has been stymied days 18 ago, the price was 170$. Has the trading volume increased?
The price has fallen significantly during this time, but it's not a tragedy, now there is a chance to invest in BUDDY at better prices.
What's with the price of a token? I on Jobit has been stymied days 18 ago, the price was 170$. Has the trading volume increased?
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I've also heard that Buddy participates in the InvestBox program on the yobit crypto exchange. Can you help with information on this issue?
To use the services of InvestBox service, you need to make a minimum Deposit of 60 Buddy, thus you will be able to receive 5% of income daily.
If Buddy coin every day grew in price, then use the services of InvestBox would be doubly profitable.
I've also heard that Buddy participates in the InvestBox program on the yobit crypto exchange. Can you help with information on this issue?
To use the services of InvestBox service, you need to make a minimum Deposit of 60 Buddy, thus you will be able to receive 5% of income daily.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Activity: 31
I like your idea!
Absorbing project, faultless activity, clear-cut activity.
Activity: 140

There are several trading strategies, because if you believe in the project, you can buy tokens now at a low price, so that you can earn more later.
So like all correctly speak you. But the most difficult thing is to understand where to buy, at what price to buy, because the bottom is unknown to anyone.
In General, it is a very interesting time for us.
Buy BUDDY you can exchange cryptocurrency Yobit, here is the link https://yobit.net/en/trade/BUDDY/BTC
Activity: 168
Merit: 5

There are several trading strategies, because if you believe in the project, you can buy tokens now at a low price, so that you can earn more later.
So like all correctly speak you. But the most difficult thing is to understand where to buy, at what price to buy, because the bottom is unknown to anyone.
In General, it is a very interesting time for us.
Activity: 196

The risks are too big, but I bought BUDDY at 10% of the weight of my investment portfolio, I hope the project will blossom in the future.
I also invested about 900 dollars in tokens, I expect to keep tokens for at least 6 - 9 months.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Currently 1 BTC is worth BUDYY 0.00002710. In my opinion, now is a great time to invest in BUDDY.
Do you think this is the best time? Is it not better to wait until the whole market changes trend? Then the risks of losing are significantly reduced.
The risks are too big, but I bought BUDDY at 10% of the weight of my investment portfolio, I hope the project will blossom in the future.
Activity: 27
Greetings, all.
I think that this business is pretty a commercial investment at the present time.
Activity: 154
The concept of belonging is composed and very promising. If indeed the designated friends can perform tasks very appropriate title guarantees that he's had, this certainly would give a huge impact when it could soon be realized.
Activity: 210
Currently 1 BTC is worth BUDYY 0.00002710. In my opinion, now is a great time to invest in BUDDY.
Do you think this is the best time? Is it not better to wait until the whole market changes trend? Then the risks of losing are significantly reduced.
Activity: 266
Activity: 350
I agree with you, of course you can take a risk, BUDDY is a very speculative coin, can bring a lot of income, but the risks are large.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Yes, I bought some. The price is very low now
Activity: 252
Activity: 140
In my opinion, the project looks good among competitors, I will follow the development as I see the prospects in it.
I also like this project, the idea is of course super promising, but there is also a lot of competition in this area. We need a strong marketing plan.
Activity: 161
"You do not have enough time for personal communication in everyday life" – that's scarily accurate!
At last, I've found a project that is going to solve a long-time real-life issue of mine. Cannot wait until your beta (or something) launches. I need a buddy! I also need qualified freelancers to help me out!
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
In my opinion, the project looks good among competitors, I will follow the development as I see the prospects in it.
Pages:
Jump to: