Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Buddy - best friend per 1 click🔥🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 6342 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

As a result, Yes, the platform is profitable and interesting for all its consumers. The most important thing is that the administration would not forget about advertising, it is very necessary for a young project.

Payment for the help will be made in BUDDY tokens, it turns out that the project administration should be interested in what BUDDY would cost dearly. Any plans?
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
It will be favorably for users to find a friend or assistant and for performers to use own talent and education, gain huge important experience and necessary earnings.
It turns out that all the participants of the project Buddy will win, some will find help, others will help in something and earn money on it.

As a result, Yes, the platform is profitable and interesting for all its consumers. The most important thing is that the administration would not forget about advertising, it is very necessary for a young project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It will be favorably for users to find a friend or assistant and for performers to use own talent and education, gain huge important experience and necessary earnings.
It turns out that all the participants of the project Buddy will win, some will find help, others will help in something and earn money on it.
Activity: 182
Today i invested in a BUDDY for $ 900. I hope that in 2-3 months the coin will be appreciated, but i will be a realist, without the  announcement of the release of the beta  version of the coin growth platform will not.
You are not the only one who invested in Buddy, I also invested a little more than 1K dollars and now I bear small losses, I am glad that the InvestBox helps.

Now the price of the token is falling, what do you think, when it reaches its maximum bottom?

Can I tell the Buddy token holders to be patient, at the moment the market is red and the tokens holders are kept warm and calm because all the coins are down? This month is a less friendly market so better coins are held.
All coins fall in price, it is a fact. I bought Buddy 4 weeks ago and have already lost half of my investment, but I believe that soon Buddy will grow.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Today i invested in a BUDDY for $ 900. I hope that in 2-3 months the coin will be appreciated, but i will be a realist, without the  announcement of the release of the beta  version of the coin growth platform will not.
You are not the only one who invested in Buddy, I also invested a little more than 1K dollars and now I bear small losses, I am glad that the InvestBox helps.

Now the price of the token is falling, what do you think, when it reaches its maximum bottom?

Can I tell the Buddy token holders to be patient, at the moment the market is red and the tokens holders are kept warm and calm because all the coins are down? This month is a less friendly market so better coins are held.

It seems to me that the price of BUDDY will not fall, most likely it will be kept at the same level.
Activity: 86

Activity: 350
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
What other cryptocurrency exchanges are negotiating buddy's listing with? Please announce the entire list, progress? I would like to popularize the coin.

At the moment, trade tokens are only cryptocurrency exchange nor Yobit. I watch what happens next.

I hope that the number of exchanges that work with BUDDY in the future is more than now.
Activity: 168
What other cryptocurrency exchanges are negotiating buddy's listing with? Please announce the entire list, progress? I would like to popularize the coin.

At the moment, trade tokens are only cryptocurrency exchange nor Yobit. I watch what happens next.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I have carefully studied this project and noticed that the project already has  many  partners, this is only the beginning, Buddy is doomed to success.
I agree that the major partners will give a certain boost to the platform, but we need to wait for the launch of this very platform.
Activity: 98
The concept of belonging is composed and very promising. If indeed the designated friends can perform tasks very appropriate title guarantees that he's had, this certainly would give a huge impact when it could soon be realized.
Activity: 154
I analyzed the project. In general, everything is not bad. I was interested in it. I will see how it will go. I hope the price of Buddy tokens will grow in the future.

Activity: 266
The Buddy project has a very promising marketing plan, I want to wish good luck to the owners of the project, I hope they will adhere to this plan.

I want to note that the project managers strictly adhere to their road map, this indicates their serious intentions for the future.
Activity: 126
The Buddy project has a very promising marketing plan, I want to wish good luck to the owners of the project, I hope they will adhere to this plan.
Buddy will help third party developers make a profit by charging for their solutions submitted to the DevOps Marketplace. I hope soon the coin will be listed on good exchanges.
At the moment, the coin is traded on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, but negotiations with other exchanges are also going on.

Announce please all list of stock exchanges with whom the negotiations are over, or is it a secret information?

This is mentioned in the road map. How successful the negotiation process is is unknown.
Activity: 266
Buddy will help third party developers make a profit by charging for their solutions submitted to the DevOps Marketplace. I hope soon the coin will be listed on good exchanges.
At the moment, the coin is traded on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, but negotiations with other exchanges are also going on.

Announce please all list of stock exchanges with whom the negotiations are over, or is it a secret information?
Pages:
Jump to: